Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police miss use of ghost hawk

• Admin
Just now, Noahhh! said:

I didn't even know we got wps for a while. At first, I was confused as to why I had extra in my account. lol

Damn dude, maybe yall should advertise it and maybe you'd get some strong candidates. 

• TriHard 1
1 minute ago, Skateezy said:

Also completely unrelated... why in the hell do you use edge man? That's some sadistic stuff.

Bro XD stop roasting me for edge. I use both brotha. 

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Damn dude, maybe yall should advertise it and maybe you'd get some strong candidates. 

Sometimes, you never really know if they're a good candidate or not until they show up at a staff meeting to defend their ideas.

• Like 1
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Bro XD stop roasting me for edge. I use both brotha. 

Only acceptable reason is if your employer requires it. Otherwise, you might be a middle aged house wife who gets on the edge to look at her kids at college on Facebook. 

Edit - only joking btw. But edge sucks.

Guest Skateezy
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Only acceptable reason is if your employer requires it. Otherwise, you might be a middle aged house wife who gets on the edge to look at her kids at college on Facebook. 

My mom uses Chrome or Safari. Don't put her in that box!

29 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Let's put this to bed.

1. Patrolling is not an issue if high rebel activity is occurring. Based off of what @Zeuse posted. High rebel activity was observed prior to restart.

2. The engagement was "over" due to restart. However, the APD have the same existing knowledge that you have, as to where they are. So inevitably, the situation and can continue and start again. Thats why if an APD officer that can load lethals is lethals loaded, prior to restart, they can continue to lethal on the same situation at the start of the new restart.

3. Please see my 2nd post.

4. Don't bother putting a report in, with the evidence you've provided. Nothing was done wrong. I can tell you that I broke NLR 3 years ago but does that mean anything now? No. Unless you've got in game, video proof of someone breaking a rule. It is insufficient. 

Nerdy, no one does runs. I understand you rarely play civ as you have arrived to the rank in APD that you currently have. However it doesn't change the fact that the server just doesn't seem as active as it used to, even when it's full. We have to make some sort of agreement to limit the use of patrolling devices to increase the life and prosperity of the civilian faction.

You probably won't be happy to hear people part sides with the opposing team, but I ask that you take everything into consideration without dismissing it with assumptions.

45 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Ghosthawks shouldn't be going guns hot on a Gold truck from a fed unless it has shot at them.

*message truck driver*
*10 seconds pass*

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*apd wins again wow what surprise*

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Senior Map Designer
Just now, Y A Y O said:

*message truck driver*
*10 seconds pass*

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*apd wins again wow what surprise*

Who has done this and when did this last happen?

• Senior Web Developer

I can also agree about misuse of the Ghosthawk recently. I forget what cop did it, but 1 gang member of mine and me went to the rebel outpost with 1 vehicle. A Ghosthawk came out of nowhere and tried to land but we left. It chased us for a while with sirens but never text message initiated. It ended up leaving and not engaging any further.

4 minutes ago, rabid said:

nv4dOnf.jpg

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

I'm not one to judge, shame, or hold a grudge against.

But recently I've seen rabid along with other sAPD not only patrolling but checking gangsheds and landing at gangsheds

@ThatNerdyGuy

It should be defined as to what high gang activity is, because Sgt+ pulling ghost hawks when they please is absurd.

After this post. The cops pulled the ghost hawk to show they can do it anyway. They are extra salty that I have posted this subject. It shows a lot how this server conducts its players. A lot of bs on the server right now. 

• Downvote 3
3 minutes ago, Y A Y O said:

I'm not one to judge, shame, or hold a grudge against.

But recently I've seen rabid along with other sAPD not only patrolling but checking gangsheds and landing at gangsheds

@ThatNerdyGuy

It should be defined as to what high gang activity is, because Sgt+ pulling ghost hawks when they please is absurd.

Exactly. It was abused again only because the LT was on. He made it a point to pull the ghost hawk. The APD do not abided by the rules. Period

You see me and good ole @rabid have had our ups and downs with eachother. But eventually when you get your head out of the gutter you realize that he is a pretty ok guy and begin to fall in love with him... None the less how about we all come to a simple agreement and just delete ALF as a whole ey?