Police miss use of ghost hawk

4 minutes ago, Spot said:

And ghawks are supposed to be pulled out during HIGH gang activity but it was pulled on 3 people LMAO

you forgot the part when 2 was tazed already and the last just got tazed and then more showed up.

1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

You just might. As well as many other gangs if the server doesn't improve

yo lets end the gAnG cuz we dont know what the rules mean XD.

1 hour ago, Mavrick said:

ive seen the GH out just flying around for the last week.... initiating on hummingbirds and shooting them down

I literally encountered a GH on Sunday 5-17 in my m-900 as I was flying back from a run. There was a total of 60 players on the server with 9 cops at 11pm pst. Guy chased me down through valleys trying to get at me, but thank goodness those things are slow and my bounty was low. There was a bank run prior to this about 20ish minutes beforehand, but nothing near where I was. 

1 minute ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

You're still complaining but not posting any video of the situation

? what? video? you want it? doyou care or you just want a video? cuz lol

2 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

You're still complaining but not posting any video of the situation

whats the point of posting the video if yall aint gonna do nothing. this whole thread has repeated the same things 

Just now, CocoisDead said:

Im not sure if im having a stroke or you are cause holy that msg..Go get a cup of water

yea having a stroke right now all those police lights. 

2 minutes ago, rabid said:

Definitely not a highlight, but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here

I'm genuinely trying to make an impact and assist the server in both favor of the apd and civ, and this is the response I get.

I'm not toxic, I'm just genuine, and trying to help.

I understand this community is troubled when it comes to civilized discussion, which is totally fine, but we need to find means soon or this server will fall to shit.

Just now, Y A Y O said:

Definitely not a highlight, but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here

I'm genuinely trying to make an impact and assist the server in both favor of the apd and civ, and this is the response I get.

I'm not toxic, I'm just genuine, and trying to help.

I understand this community is troubled when it comes to civilized discussion, which is totally fine, but we need to find means soon or this server will fall to shit.

Server is already shit xD. 

2 minutes ago, Y A Y O said:

Most of what you're trying to change/impact has worked for years, so why change it now. (and im sure if it has worked for years it would have sent the server to shit a long time ago.)

Just now, m o n s t e r said:

Most of what you're trying to change/impact has worked for years, so why change it now. (and im sure if it has worked for years it would have sent the server to shit a long time ago.)

Except it's not working, it's failing new players and has caused the economy to go to shit.

It's a gradual decline but the decline is noticeable. New players are discouraged from the get-go of joining the servers and experienced players are getting bored of the same old same old, cops winning, however, occasionally getting away, and the undeniable fact that it's hard to make a change without some sort of notoriety.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Y A Y O said:

experienced players are getting bored of the same old same old, cops winning

Experienced players are getting bored because they've been playing this game for so long, and its dying. (its really not that hard to win against cops imma be honest.)

• Like 6
  • Senior Admin

8 pages of sauce in 3 hours 😄

i remember when I first properly started playing the server and after a fed bomb blew the ghosthawk would instantly be guns hot shit was complete cancer. The rules/changes over the last year or so have actually made ghosthawks not complete cancer.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, m o n s t e r said:

Experienced players are getting bored because they've been playing this game for so long, and its dying. (its really not that hard to win against cops imma be honest.)

ya its called you don't. 

24 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

ya its called you don't. 

I have zero clue what you mean by this, but im assuming it means you dont fight them (which no matter how hard you try, you will likely always end up fighting them) cops really aren't that hard to kill, there usually t1, t2 vests, which a mk1 or even a fucking protector can easily rip through, and if you're really that bad you cant kill POs/Deps/Corps then just buy a mk200 and break your left mouse button.

• Admin
7 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

I'm not one to judge, shame, or hold a grudge against.

But recently I've seen rabid along with other sAPD not only patrolling but checking gangsheds and landing at gangsheds

@ThatNerdyGuy

It should be defined as to what high gang activity is, because Sgt+ pulling ghost hawks when they please is absurd.

If there's a substantial amount of gangs on the server with a reasonable player pop, I don't see an issue with it. Checking a gang shed isn't against the rules. Just like it's not against the rules for civilians to camp an APD HQ. As seniors we hold ourselves to the accountability of only staying for at max 15 minutes. Mainly because certain individuals would camp and shed and get a watchtogether of YouTube videos going.

8 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

Nerdy, no one does runs. I understand you rarely play civ as you have arrived to the rank in APD that you currently have. However it doesn't change the fact that the server just doesn't seem as active as it used to, even when it's full. We have to make some sort of agreement to limit the use of patrolling devices to increase the life and prosperity of the civilian faction.

You probably won't be happy to hear people part sides with the opposing team, but I ask that you take everything into consideration without dismissing it with assumptions.

You want people to do runs? Maybe you come up with a reason for people to spend money. The economy is fucked because there is nothing to spend your money on. Not because the APD patrol red zones. We increased the timer to 15 minutes for redzones as APD. On staff, we reduced the cost of trucks and provided incentives to owning cartels to process faster. The issue isn't runs, the issue is a money dump not being there.

4 hours ago, Exner21 said:

ya its called you don't. 

Dude, try moving and not staying in the same place. Unless you're holding down a hospital or a rebel, those you can typically hold down. Otherwise, thats why it's called a zerg.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, m o n s t e r said:

I agree, it's not very hard to win against cops, most of the time. I'm arguing about the patrolling in ghost hawks, pulling 20 hunters last wave, on federal events, and overall experience of the server.

If I lose a my boxtruck of moonshine, whatever, buy another and start proing from gang shed again, if a new player loses his 2 hours worth of getting his box truck, then figuring out how to pick something, then something going terribly wrong? They will never hop on the server again. And that's assuming they even make it to the part of owning a box truck.