Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police miss use of ghost hawk

2 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Because cops save their gear, cops have no nlr, Cops are already extremely over powered. They ruin the server being so over powered.

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
On 5/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, Monks said:

You see me and good ole @rabid have had our ups and downs with eachother. But eventually when you get your head out of the gutter you realize that he is a pretty ok guy and begin to fall in love with him... None the less how about we all come to a simple agreement and just delete ALF as a whole ey?

uuhh, rabid finna catch a case??

• Pepega 1

Why is verbal admittance not enough proof of breaking a rule? Because he's senior APD? If a deputy verbally admits he did stupid shit in a channel with an undercover SAPD member who didn't see it happen does he not get in trouble? @ThatNerdyGuy

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mustache said:

Why is verbal admittance not enough proof of breaking a rule? Because he's senior APD? If a deputy verbally admits he did stupid shit in a channel with an undercover SAPD member who didn't see it happen does he not get in trouble? @ThatNerdyGuy

Nope, because there needs to be proof. Now, a note may be taken down but that's all.

15 hours ago, m o n s t e r said:

nothing i said was off topic, you were arguing about patrolling in ghawks (as you mentions here) and i argued back saying we shouldn't limit what gear people use after they have grinded thousands of hours, they should be allowed to use the gear they earned so long as they follow the rules, and contrary to popular beliefs, just because there is a ghosthawk, doesn't instantly make everything unbalanced, they are actually quite easy to counter if you have half a braincell.

dud to counter a ghost you need an rpg or titan. Nether of which are cheap. I have never talked to a APD member that actually agrees with you man. Every cop knows its easy to make money as APD. And its extremely over powered. The police force should be just like civies in that you actually need to be good and play smart to make money. I do think the APD gets shafted on a lot as well. This whole split the bounty of your kills is BS. It should go to the officer that was the best shot. That worked for the kill. As much as I think APD needs to be nerfed I do think the APD is unfair to its players as well. 

7 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Nope, because there needs to be proof. Now, a note may be taken down but that's all.

That's completely bias. I have seen you ban players on talking about DDOS. There was no proof that they did anything but they where perma banned. How is this any different?

• Clown 1
Just now, Bloodmoon said:

Or just don't shoot at it 🤷‍♀️

No You can messaged anytime in a heli or vic and still be engaged. You can be killed because APD "says" someone "shot at us". Hands down ghost hawks should be used for actually server events. Like fed, blackwater, etc.

2 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Or just don't shoot at it 🤷‍♀️

I think yesterday when APD pulled 3 hawks flew around killing civies all day kinda proved that point. 

Wrong.

No not wrong. we have been flying around when we get messaged land by APD. Then 7 seconds later get roasted by a ghost hawk. No one shot. Yes it is allowed

1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

No not wrong. we have been flying around when we get messaged land by APD. Then 7 seconds later get roasted by a ghost hawk. No one shot. Yes it is allowed

Ghosthawks can only engage on helicopters or illegal vehicles, and they cannot shoot until 10 seconds have passed. Sorry, but you're wrong.

Ghosthawks can only engage on helicopters or illegal vehicles, and they cannot shoot until 10 seconds have passed. Sorry, but you're wrong.

Here ill underline it for you message and given 10seconds. Those are all the rules kid

The Ghosthawk

1. Ghosthawk patrols may be used to respond to heavy gang activity.
  2. The weapons may only be used on aerial, or illegal vehicles (including APD Hunters and Striders)
  3. Must be sent a text to land or park and given 10 seconds to comply.
  4. If the Ghosthawk is fired upon it may return fire, and that specific ghosthawk remains guns hot until the situation is resolved.
    1. This includes when the Ghosthawk is presented with a clear threat (Example: civilian with an explosive launcher that has engaged the Ghosthawk via text or an explosive launcher clearly pointing at the Ghosthawk in a red zone)
    2. If multiple Ghosthawks have been shot down in the same situation, any Sergeant and above may decide to return to the situation guns hot provided they notify a member of the opposing force.
  5. If an APD Ghosthawk is stolen, the APD may use Any Means Necessary to recover it.
  6. The “guns hot” call must come from a Senior APD involved in the situation.
  7. Ghosthawks mirror the “guns hot” activity of other hawks.
  8. A Ghosthawk may be authorized "guns hot" within the federal event's anti-air circle after bomb blows at a federal event in cases where civilians are holding the area without the intent to leave.
    1. Exception: Ghosthawks are authorized "guns hot" after bomb blows on illegal vehicles within the federal event's inner anti-air circle.    
  9.  If a server restart occurs while the hawk is guns hot, it may return guns hot.
  10. The Armed Huron is treated as a Ghosthawk.
    1. If an officer fires any weapon out of the back "ramp" of the Armed Huron prior to being fired upon, that Armed Huron may not go "guns hot".
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

It says illegal vics only But that's not the case if messaged

• Downvote 1

Here ill underline it for you message and given 10seconds. Those are all the rules kid

The Ghosthawk

1. Ghosthawk patrols may be used to respond to heavy gang activity.
  2. The weapons may only be used on aerial, or illegal vehicles (including APD Hunters and Striders)
  3. Must be sent a text to land or park and given 10 seconds to comply.
  4. If the Ghosthawk is fired upon it may return fire, and that specific ghosthawk remains guns hot until the situation is resolved.
    1. This includes when the Ghosthawk is presented with a clear threat (Example: civilian with an explosive launcher that has engaged the Ghosthawk via text or an explosive launcher clearly pointing at the Ghosthawk in a red zone)
    2. If multiple Ghosthawks have been shot down in the same situation, any Sergeant and above may decide to return to the situation guns hot provided they notify a member of the opposing force.
  5. If an APD Ghosthawk is stolen, the APD may use Any Means Necessary to recover it.
  6. The “guns hot” call must come from a Senior APD involved in the situation.
  7. Ghosthawks mirror the “guns hot” activity of other hawks.
  8. A Ghosthawk may be authorized "guns hot" within the federal event's anti-air circle after bomb blows at a federal event in cases where civilians are holding the area without the intent to leave.
    1. Exception: Ghosthawks are authorized "guns hot" after bomb blows on illegal vehicles within the federal event's inner anti-air circle.    
  9.  If a server restart occurs while the hawk is guns hot, it may return guns hot.
  10. The Armed Huron is treated as a Ghosthawk.
    1. If an officer fires any weapon out of the back "ramp" of the Armed Huron prior to being fired upon, that Armed Huron may not go "guns hot".

It says illegal vics only But that's not the case if messaged

Have you tried reading what you just copy pasted?

Have you tried reading what you just copy pasted?

Kid we have been shot down dozens of times in little birds, box trucks, sports hatch backs, orcas. Being in an armed vic means u can be killed on sight. We have been messaged so many times in these vics. No one fires and we still all get killed by the guns. 

Kid we have been shot down dozens of times in little birds, box trucks, sports hatch backs, orcas. Being in an armed vic means u can be killed on sight. We have been messaged so many times in these vics. No one fires and we still all get killed by the guns. 

Sure.

• Senior Map Designer
Just now, Exner21 said:

Regardless. Hawks shouldn't be used for daily use. Period

You don't need to say "Period" after putting an actual period. Period.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

You don't need to say "Period" after putting an actual period. Period.

I do. Its usually used for emphasizing a topic or importance. As for evidence, even if I show our videos it will always come down to, the APD bending rules to their liking. That's just how it is. There has been to many rules that are not followed as written. Example of this is when robbing. We have robbed cops, let them go within 1k of a garage, within 15mins. A new rule not written, of if u rob someone they need to be unrestrained immediately at the closest garage was implemented on us. A rule that is not written. I have seen vigis get banned for not saying "your going to jail" A very small mistake. Yet they get banned for it. A rule for police "Ghosthawk patrols may be used to respond to heavy gang activity." should have the same consequence. This rule needs to be rewritten as to what it means. Theres to much grey area.

10 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Lets be real man. A ghost hawk used for 3 or even 5 gang members is over done. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Ya its great u have that ability. But police loose nothing. You are the bully's of the server. To abuse your ability on civies that loose a lot for what you do to them is a dick move. If police had lost the gear on death then so be it. But they don't. To make a server enjoyable you need to allow civilians to win sometimes. Even if its small victory's but that doesn't happen.

• Senior Map Designer

I do. Its usually used for emphasizing a topic or importance. As for evidence, even if I show our videos it will always come down to, the APD bending rules to their liking. That's just how it is. There has been to many rules that are not followed as written. Example of this is when robbing. We have robbed cops, let them go within 1k of a garage, within 15mins. A new rule not written, of if u rob someone they need to be unrestrained immediately at the closest garage was implemented on us. A rule that is not written. I have seen vigis get banned for not saying "your going to jail" A very small mistake. Yet they get banned for it. A rule for police "Ghosthawk patrols may be used to respond to heavy gang activity." should have the same consequence. This rule needs to be rewritten as to what it means. Theres to much grey area.

You keep saying the APD can just bend the rules to however they like, stop.  It's just not true, just because you do not understand the rules fully doesn't mean everyone else is breaking them.  Period.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Zeuse said:

You keep saying the APD can just bend the rules to however they like, stop.  It's just not true, just because you do not understand the rules fully doesn't mean everyone else is breaking them.  Period.

Lol okay. Cool story

• Senior Map Designer

Lol okay. Cool story

If you're going to go through all of the trouble to make a huge dramatic post on the forums at least give a proper reply to one of my comments, don't say it's a "cool story".  It doesn't help your arguments at all, especially if you are actually trying to make a change.

Show some actual evidence of the APD bending rules, don't just say it, saying it doesn't make it true.