Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I imagine that whoever is ddosing the server right now is just using proxies or something.  I doubt they have a botnet, or the admins would never be able to get in under control and that's probably why they do it at 1am on a tuesday night, so no admins will be on to ban their ips.  

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 4

Everyone on Olympus knows I’m close with lizard squad stop the speculation. This is what they get for putting the mystery machine frit behind a paywall. I gave them many warnings and they did not listen so I called in my shooters. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 2
  • Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, Drippp said:

Everyone on Olympus knows I’m close with lizard squad stop the speculation. This is what they get for putting the mystery machine frit behind a paywall. I gave them many warnings and they did not listen so I called in my shooters. 

Can you get your shooters to readjust their aim plz

6 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Can you get your shooters to readjust their aim plz

No can do sir, they have 24 hours before I take over the servers mainframe and change the donation location to my private offshore bank account 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

No can do sir, they have 24 hours before I take over the servers mainframe and change the donation location to my private offshore bank account 

you better do it ryan

Guest Skateezy
2 hours ago, Drippp said:

do server 2 instead please

server 2 dudes weird

Edited by Skateezy
34 minutes ago, buckie said:

Bunch of chickens running around with there heads blown off.

Just the thought of fresh air to some of these people chills them to the bone. Guys can't go 24 hours without fighting cartels....

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, G F said:

didnt you o7 and play the next day under a different name 🤧

Tell me where I said I wasn’t gonna play anymore, I literally said I was still going to play on the thread... besides it’s not like I play offline everyone knew I was on 

• Pepega 1
8 hours ago, Skateezy said:

do server 2 instead please

server 2 dudes weird

Was both servers, for over an hour. 

And yeah, I'm addict... as is just about everyone who plays enough to post on the forums.

• Clown 1

I was almost 30 when emo was a thing.  

In the 90s I was goth/headbanger.  Get your classifications straight.  

6 minutes ago, anti said:

I was almost 30 when emo was a thing.  

In the 90s I was goth/headbanger.  Get your classifications straight.  

Nice profile picture emo weirdo. If you were old enough to be goth in the 90s then I have the feeling you are too old to be playing video games. Go start a family or something bro

Edited by Drippp

Nice profile picture emo weirdo. If you were old enough to be goth in the 90s then I have the feeling you are too old to be playing video games. Go start a family or something bro

Nobody is too old to be playing video games.  Go do your homework.

• Admin

I'm 35. Playing video games since 1989. Married (NO KIDS FUK EM) - Own a home and have a great career. Come on man you are never too old to play video games 🙂 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I'm 35. Playing video games since 1989. Married (NO KIDS FUK EM) - Own a home and have a great career. Come on man you are never too old to play video games 🙂 

You are alright doe, you work and don’t spend your day making idiotic posts on the forums. Also you have saved yourself over 200k by not having gremlins so good for you

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Drippp said:

You are alright doe, you work and don’t spend your day making idiotic posts on the forums. Also you have saved yourself over 200k by not having gremlins so good for you

Fuck em gremlins right? 

20 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Same lol

• Like 1
  • Clown 1