Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Sorry for Inactivity

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, drama said:

Hey all, I know it’s going to be a meme for a long ass time and rightfully so. I apologize for the inactivity and being a deadweight to the server. I got burnt out on the server and also didn’t agree with some staff/server decisions. Mainly former staff being brain dead idiots and crying all the time on top of being burned on the Gang Wars support. I planned on coming back sooner but life got busy with my job promotions, girlfriend graduating college, moving cities etc but nonetheless I’ve been back about a month now and I can honestly say if I ever go inactive again I will be asking Ryan to remove me from staff. I hope y’all can forgive me and get civ life back to where it can be enjoyable even with a dying game.

TLDR: IM BACK and we’re going to be focusing on civ life. @Ryan is slapping inactive staff around and will seriously be removing them if it goes on any longer (he threatened me too 😞) so if you think you can be a good staff member and meet the criteria PLEASE apply. If you have already applied then just be patient your time will come. If anyone needs some feedback on their application or what they could do better to be a better candidate hmu. Love y’all 

TRENTON THE GOD! 😍

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Y A Y O said:

once you sign up for staff you give up any outside life

olympus is your girlfriend

I didn’t stay Senior R&R long enough to get any e-cheeks so had to get a nut irl smh. Olympus thots would’ve been cheaper 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 7/25/2020 at 1:11 AM, drama said:

Hey all, I know it’s going to be a meme for a long ass time and rightfully so. I apologize for the inactivity and being a deadweight to the server. I got burnt out on the server and also didn’t agree with some staff/server decisions. Mainly former staff being brain dead idiots and crying all the time on top of being burned on the Gang Wars support. I planned on coming back sooner but life got busy with my job promotions, girlfriend graduating college, moving cities etc but nonetheless I’ve been back about a month now and I can honestly say if I ever go inactive again I will be asking Ryan to remove me from staff. I hope y’all can forgive me and get civ life back to where it can be enjoyable even with a dying game.

TLDR: IM BACK and we’re going to be focusing on civ life. @Ryan is slapping inactive staff around and will seriously be removing them if it goes on any longer (he threatened me too 😞) so if you think you can be a good staff member and meet the criteria PLEASE apply. If you have already applied then just be patient your time will come. If anyone needs some feedback on their application or what they could do better to be a better candidate hmu. Love y’all 

focus on the NEXT promotion...

then quit and make a business.

Good luck bro