Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

dying?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. are the servers dying?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

I mean Olympus literally says a cop needs to comply when 3 to 1'd but people can get rev'd remember everything and rob and thats not failrp? like thats 4weird

they should make it 5 to 1 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

least you know what your getting into when you join the server, defo wouldnt list it as rp tho.

i do hope they will make it more rp as rp makes it fun as rn everyone is just killing 

• Like 1

The servers alright when it boils down to it i just think that so many people are made to leave the server because of the community and the amount of people that have all the gear imagineable and a econemy that never gets reset....

Just now, xplayx14 said:

i do hope they will make it more rp as rp makes it fun as rn everyone is just killing 

If your after RP, this defo aint the server man, lmfao.

so true but about econemy reset idk about that i think they should add more rp rules first so less mugs and stuff

The servers alright when it boils down to it i just think that so many people are made to leave the server because of the community and the amount of people that have all the gear imagineable and a econemy that never gets reset....

yer sadly i see that but this server has some good shit and i am gonna stay until i become a cop and admin and medic 

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

so true but about econemy reset idk about that i think they should add more rp rules first so less mugs and stuff

yer sadly i see that but this server has some good shit and i am gonna stay until i become a cop and admin and medic 

GL, there do be snakes doe always tryna take your spot, watch the who the fuck as nerdy vid he says it spot on

8 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

You do be in a pandemic with the most cases tho, so like who tf gonna be doing there jobs...

Almost all companies are still working now. A couple of weeks ago they were all shut down in full lockdown and the server was poppin. 

GL, there do be snakes doe always tryna take your spot, watch the who the fuck as nerdy vid he says it spot on

i know about 70% of staff medics and cops do not follow rules kinda sad ngl 

14 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

You do be in a pandemic with the most cases tho, so like who tf gonna be doing there jobs...

Essential workers

when things were really bad here I had to quit Arma and everything just to keep the restaurant afloat. 
now things are gradually improving I can play again but others aren’t so fortunate it would seem

33 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

yer also i wanna ask u something can u guys make bank ez to raid what i mean is that there are not enough cops on to rob bank and there needs to be 5 cops can u make it like 4 cops? or 3? as i think 5 is to high as on server 2 there are never a lot of cops let me know if u can do anything 

a semi decent player could wipe 3 cops over and over, as it stands currently it’s easy enough to do duo banks lol. Plus, the only time there arent 5 cops is early morning because most arma players have the most fucked sleep schedules known to man.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

Mate you said yourself you weren’t sure you knew the rules well enough to be a deputy I don’t trust you on this one. 

if it’s a problem you experience just submit 

17 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

they should make it 5 to 1 

No they shouldn’t 

7 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Remember Role-Play is required in almost all situations unless noted otherwise.

iloj0lkbu6c41.thumb.png.0e1b4e561cf93ae0dfd02f4955cdc1fb.png

Roleplay in the context of Olympus means you have to initiate to shoot someone, you can’t just start running people over for no good reason etc

13 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

If you think a wipe will fix things your braindead

9 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

Absolutely full of shit

Just now, Vigi easy money said:

If you think a wipe will fix things your braindead

Last time it killed the server lol

Just now, Vigi easy money said:

bruh server rules are braindead simple 

I think you should be able to initiate to run someone over and kill them, a car is a 2 tonne bullet in al fairness. That’d automatically make the rules not brain dead

2 minutes ago, eknjack said:

No they shouldn’t 

Roleplay in the context of Olympus means you have to initiate to shoot someone, you can’t just start running people over for no good reason etc

thats a rule tho, not "roleplay" rp is something that makes it immersive 4head

Guest Skateezy
22 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Nearly everything is open regarding lower pay entry level jobs.