dying?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. are the servers dying?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, DropDeadHero83 said:

thats a rule tho, not "roleplay" rp is something that makes it immersive 4head

I literally said in the context of Olympus and I used a rule as example, if you read the rules it literally says you must use Roleplay to initiate 

When a server allows you to drain the bank of another player, thats a bad server...

Just now, eknjack said:

I literally said in the context of Olympus and I used a rule as example, if you read the rules it literally says you must use Roleplay to initiate 

gimme 1 situation on cop where someone roleplay's properly before they hands up or die you, you fr in denial or somet 

6 minutes ago, eknjack said:

Absolutely full of shit

Last time it killed the server lol

it is true about 70% cops 2nd of all that was last time what about this time 

4 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Bang on...

here we go 2 people who i do not like  some enjack with shit gang and some vigi 

3 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

When a server allows you to drain the bank of another player, thats a bad server...

gimme 1 situation on cop where someone roleplay's properly before they hands up or die you, you fr in denial or somet 

I’ve literally seen people Roleplay as farmers who gather corn and whip out a gun because they’re wanted and don’t want to go to jail. That’s Roleplay idc what you say, if a situation has the context and reasoning to what someone does then it’s roleplay. Also just remember, Olympus is a lite RP server meaning you don’t get punished for rule quoting as a civilian, you told get told of for saying go to teamspeak etc. The minimum you have to do is initiate, same way with a lot of vanilla servers. If you want heavy-duty RP go on anzus

Edited by eknjack
7 minutes ago, Vigi easy money said:

If you think a wipe will fix things your braindead

Staff reserve the right to ban players they feel are being toxic, disruptive or not playing by the spirit of the game mode.

Game mode: Altis Life 

"Altis Life is a life-simulator and role-paying game mode. Players can choose to play as civilians or as police. Civilians can live out a life of luxury and wealth through hard honest work or from illegal activities. The police enforce the laws and protect the innocent civilians from dangerous criminals."

1 minute ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Staff reserve the right to ban players they feel are being toxic, disruptive or not playing by the spirit of the game mode.

Game mode: Altis Life 

"Altis Life is a life-simulator and role-paying game mode. Players can choose to play as civilians or as police. Civilians can live out a life of luxury and wealth through hard honest work or from illegal activities. The police enforce the laws and protect the innocent civilians from dangerous criminals."

LIGHT RP

Just now, xplayx14 said:

it is true about 70% cops 2nd of all that was last time what about this time 

here we go 2 people who i do not like  some enjack with shit gang and some vigi 

My former gang leader would literally run groups of 5 off of OG what the fuck do you mean shit gang moron. Your gang doesn’t have a single positive KD, mine is still above 1 and I play cop, are you brain dead? 
name what rules 70% of the whitelisted factions break

Just now, Vigi easy money said:

LIGHT RP

Zzz learn to spell 

3 minutes ago, eknjack said:

I’ve literally seen people Roleplay as farmers who gather corn and whip out a gun because they’re wanted and don’t want to go to jail. That’s Roleplay idc what you say, if a situation has the context and reasoning to what someone does then it’s roleplay. Also just remember, Olympus is a lite RP server meaning you don’t get punished for rule quoting as a civilian, you told get told of for saying go to teamspeak etc. The minimum you have to do is initiate, same way with a lot of vanilla servers. If you want heavy-duty RP go on anzus

anzus aint heavy duty omegalul, its sensible in the way its done its rules

• Hmm 1
3 minutes ago, eknjack said:

now u talking about something diff also i know 

2 minutes ago, eknjack said:

My former gang leader would literally run groups of 5 off of OG what the fuck do you mean shit gang moron. Your gang doesn’t have a single positive KD, mine is still above 1 and I play cop, are you brain dead? 
name what rules 70% of the whitelisted factions break

oh stfu your gang are shit body campers who are toxic also pls stfu and learn how to talk 

Zzz learn to spell 

If you mention teamspeak on anzus chances are you get banned it’s definitely a lot more RP based than olympus

Just now, xplayx14 said:

oh stfu your gang are shit body campers who are toxic also pls stfu and learn how to talk 

Zzz learn to spell 

Wastes of oxygen 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

I don’t body camp it’s a waste of time, also, do you even know what gang I’m in?

Just now, eknjack said:

I don’t body camp it’s a waste of time, also, do you even know what gang I’m in?

yer tag is ex they are shity little body campers i made them camp my body for stright 40 min 3 times also u guys rdm a lot 

Wastes of oxygen 

Imagine being toxic, exactly like I claimed the community were less than 10 minutes ago... really proving the point there... buddy.

Just now, xplayx14 said:

yer tag is ex they are shity little body campers i made them camp my body for stright 40 min 3 times also u guys rdm a lot 

^ They would say that's "Roleplay" too I bet...

Imagine being toxic, exactly like I claimed the community were less than 10 minutes ago... really proving the point there... buddy.

no joke this enjack guy is super toxic to me and dose not leave me alone and no joke u talk facts 

no shit OLY  is toxic not as toxic as rust tho 😞

Just now, xplayx14 said:

no joke this enjack guy is super toxic to me and dose not leave me alone and no joke u talk facts 

all you do is post retarded shit that's why people are toxic to you 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

I didn’t know they upped the death timer to 40 minutes, I can’t imagine how you can body camp for 40 minutes straight unless they implemented such a change! When was this one done @Zahzi?

btw if we are so shit how’d you die, surely you and your boys could kill a bunch of shitters, right?

Meh, some parts I would see them similar, could just say the Gaming community as a whole is no longer what it was.

Just now, xplayx14 said:

true but i feel like oly should be more kind and nice to each other as rust is a dif story 

That's just never gonna happen, mate.

1 minute ago, Vigi easy money said:

all you do is post retarded shit that's why people are toxic to you 

and that gives them the right to be rude? maybe u do not find my shit funny or don't like it but dose not mean u have to bully me for weeks 

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

You’ve made me think I’m dyslexic 17 times, before I realised you just can’t form a sentence