dying?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. are the servers dying?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, eknjack said:

You do know this is an arma community, right?

1 minute ago, eknjack said:

I didn’t know they upped the death timer to 40 minutes, I can’t imagine how you can body camp for 40 minutes straight unless they implemented such a change! When was this one done @Zahzi?

btw if we are so shit how’d you die, surely you and your boys could kill a bunch of shitters, right?

i got picked up by a medic every 15 min also one of the medic was working with ya and also u guys rdmed me and we were fighting a diff gang then u guys started killing us without rp 

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

and that gives them the right to be rude? maybe u do not find my shit funny or don't like it but dose not mean u have to bully me for weeks 

if your posting stupid shit that gives everyone the right to be a dick to you all you do is post random shit nonstop 

Just now, DropDeadHero83 said:

Fr, being toxic on some forums, good life hes living over there...

I’m literally on holiday rn what the fuck am I meant to do, go hop in side chat? I’m living the fucking life I can actually go on holiday unlike you 4head

You’ve made me think I’m dyslexic 17 times, before I realised you just can’t form a sentence 

u making a fun of me for what? not spelling something right for ya honey? u are one toxic human being who should not live as u make 1000 people upset 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

i got picked up by a medic every 15 min also one of the medic was working with ya and also u guys rdmed me and we were fighting a diff gang then u guys started killing us without rp 

Medics revive until they’re told not to, If you keep requesting it’s their duty to revive unless you get denied

1 minute ago, Vigi easy money said:

if your posting stupid shit that gives everyone the right to be a dick to you all you do is post random shit nonstop 

no it dose not maybe if u are smarter teach me how to talk smart oh i forgot u can't 

I’m literally on holiday rn what the fuck am I meant to do, go hop in side chat? I’m living the fucking life I can actually go on holiday unlike you 4head

Hahaha, you're really getting personal on some forums... bruh? Literally go around the world for a job, pepeLaugh.

Hahaha, you're really getting personal on some forums... bruh? Literally go around the world for a job, pepeLaugh.

lol

Just now, Vigi easy money said:

Learn how to spell please

oh pls stfu u talk so much shit that it makes me think that your mum beats u a lot 

1 minute ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Why the fuck would I go around the world for a job you’re so delusional holy fuck, what part of holiday don’t you understand? 

It’s not his fault the school system failed you

welcome to 2020 where schools are shit ofc but at least i am a decent human being who cares about people but u don't give a shit about someone do ya so stfu until u change dat

Just now, eknjack said:

Why the fuck would I go around the world for a job you’re so delusional holy fuck, what part of holiday don’t you understand? 

Where's the delusion in stating I go around the world for a job... I get paid to go places and you have to pay to go places... hahaha. 

Where's the delusion in stating I go around the world for a job... I get paid to go places and you have to pay to go places... hahaha. 

“Literally go around the world for a job” at which point did you make it obvious you were speaking about yourself? You inbred 

1 minute ago, Vigi easy money said:

I shit talk because I find it funny you getting upset and you acting dumb

i do not act i text dumbass and 2nd of all i do get upset cuz what about if u said this to a suicidly person who is more decent then u then they suicide cuz of your shit talk that's my problem it's u being a fucked up human 

But its fine for you not to when your a fresh spawn in Kav... sure.

You know there is more Roleplay involved in telling a medic if you revive you die and the medic fearing for his life than you telling a medic if you revive you die for the medic to just revive anyway