dying?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. are the servers dying?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, BillyBobJoe said:

some of you newbies are WeirdChamp.png go to fucking fiveM if you want a Perfect RP server. OLY is Light RP and yet people still complain about it. If you don't like It, just go find a different server its not hard.

nah cuz i like oly

40 minutes ago, BillyBobJoe said:

some of you newbies are WeirdChamp.png go to fucking fiveM if you want a Perfect RP server. OLY is Light RP and yet people still complain about it. If you don't like It, just go find a different server its not hard.

Just because its "light rp" doesn't excuse the toxicity of a community...

41 minutes ago, BillyBobJoe said:

No one either implied that all servers are perfect... your saying essentially go onto another game because you assume the rp is better just because its a different game? Some servers are just logically better with their rules than Olympus... that's a fact, no matter how light the rp may be.

1 hour ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Some servers are just logically better with their rules than Olympus... that's a fact, no matter how light the rp may be.

What rules are logically inconstant? Pretty simple to understand idk what server rrules you're talking about

8 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Olympus... not claiming they're hard to understand... just aren't logical.

Aw yes asking for specific examples and you can't give me one.

Step 1 is identify the problem

2 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Because its a generalised statement 4head, not so smart are you... buddy.

You're a retard kid.

I ask you to give me one example of illogical rules on Olympus which are all available in text here and you can't give me a single one. You feel so strong about this position but you can't justify it at all making you illogical, ironic.

Specifics are good.

1 minute ago, Tech said:

You're a retard kid.

I ask you to give me one example of illogical rules on Olympus which are all available in text here and you can't give me a single one. You feel so strong about this position but you can't justify it at all making you illogical, ironic.

Specifics are good.

Idk if you're capable of reading, but if you do that you'll be able to find out, cause at this current time I have better things to do than argue with a Altis Life "Contributor".

Just now, DropDeadHero83 said:

Idk if you're capable of reading, but if you do that you'll be able to find out, cause at this current time I have better things to do than argue with a Altis Life "Contributor".

"Just read to rules to justify my position on them"

Never play this server again we don't need you in the player count lol

2 minutes ago, Tech said:

You're a retard kid.

Specifics are good.

You're acting as though me explaining myself will change anything or contribute to anything, why should I have to explain myself to you when I've had a discussion already with someone... weirdo.

2 minutes ago, Tech said:

"Just read to rules to justify my position on them"

Never play this server again we don't need you in the player count lol

Imagine pulling a e-rank lmfao.

5 minutes ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

Imagine pulling a e-rank lmfao.

Did I mention any of my ranks what so ever. Last time I checked, you brought it up to talk shit, and I ignored it because idc.

Arma 3 is a dying game in itself. Only about like 15k users are on at any given time. Then everyone of that 15k is divided into different communities from KOTH and milsim to roleplay servers.

Everyone is just waiting for the next game to come out. Which I imagine will be somewhat shortly since Arma is Bohemia’s biggest game lineup. I heard that they are building a new engine called Enfusion and I can say confidently that Arma 4 will be the most popular Arma game to date. The engine they are making will certainly outperform the Arma 3 engine, and we have already seen snippets of it in Dayz Standalone.

I don’t like Dayz Standalone compared to the mod. However, no one can deny that it runs significantly better than Arma 3 in terms of performance. The performance of Dayz and the future improvements to gameplay from Arma 3 will push Arma 4 into a new light.

2 minutes ago, Slav said:

Arma 3 is a dying game in itself. Only about like 15k users are on at any given time. Then everyone of that 15k is divided into different communities from KOTH and milsim to roleplay servers.

Everyone is just waiting for the next game to come out. Which I imagine will be somewhat shortly since Arma is Bohemia’s biggest game lineup. I heard that they are building a new engine called Enfusion and I can say confidently that Arma 4 will be the most popular Arma game to date. The engine they are making will certainly outperform the Arma 3 engine, and we have already seen snippets of it in Dayz Standalone.

I don’t like Dayz Standalone compared to the mod. However, no one can deny that it runs significantly better than Arma 3 in terms of performance. The performance of Dayz and the future improvements to gameplay from Arma 3 will push Arma 4 into a new light.

ofc everyone is hyped for oly to be a rp server on arma 4 but it's gonna be a long time before arma 4 comes out