Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XVII - Official Post

42 minutes ago, Zurph said:

- Mk200's, grenades, CSATs, and dopamine shots will NOT be availible.

Does this mean they will not be provided? Or are they just not allowed at all.

• Weird 1
  • Clown 3
  • Senior Admin
47 minutes ago, Zurph said:

At anytime during this gang wars if you are asked for POV of a specific kill and you do not provide evidence you will be asked to screen share through discord if you fail to screen share or provide POV of what we are asking for your whole gang will be disqualified, Everyone participating must have discord. If you have a problem with this dont play.

Already know the people who won't bother showing up 😄

• Haha 5
40 minutes ago, Toviyah said:

Cuz cheaters

Im talking recording is fucked for people with shit PCs. I didn't record for years to maximise fps. Past few gang wars they have just used the olympus mission file with all the shit on it. I talking like a high performance server like in 2016 with the gang war UI and what not

• Like 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Senior Admin
7 minutes ago, Silton said:

Im talking recording is fucked for people with shit PCs. I didn't record for years to maximise fps. Past few gang wars they have just used the olympus mission file with all the shit on it. I talking like a high performance server like in 2016 with the gang war UI and what not

Last gang wars had it's own mission file from what I remember pretty sure

• Owner
11 hours ago, Silton said:

11 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Last gang wars had it's own mission file from what I remember pretty sure

^ This, gang wars had a new mission file for the last 2

18 hours ago, Silton said:

Anyone that is so good that i need a POV of game play because they are borderline cheating will not  have a shit PC. So if i have a guy doing things that i think is so insane that its almost not possible and his excuse is my PC is not good enough to record, he is bullshitting and i am going to DQ his team because no one is that good with a terrible PC, and if they are some how that good with a bad PC he can thank the kids paying $50 a month to compete in arma 3.

• Like 6