Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

o7 boys-Bloodsport

2 minutes ago, Bloodsport said:
  • first off @m o n s t e r  The TACS days where prime olympus, cheers for making me understand this shit game blame my addiction on you. 

👀

mx > spar all day 🙂

• Like 1

07, from the first day u joined me when i was a dep, up to now-both of us ripped :). U my closest niga on here and fuck those sapd bitches stopping us from sdar'ing, combat seizing random vehicles and lethaling ratty vigis in jeeps in the last few hrs. They stopped us from pushing cap right at the end :(. The amount of times i could've got ure ass ripped is fucking huge but we went through to the end, hurting the sapd's feelings by saying we didn't want cop anymore. I salute u soldier, good luck irl. You a real one g

• Like 2
  • Lead Developer

07 blood, gonna miss the trash talk. Though you did get a big head after you got Corp, was still good to have you around man.

• Like 1

o7 Bloodsport.

If you ever decide to hop back on, you know that you're always welcome to hop on with the Noble guys.

Good luck with whatever you're doing IRL boss.

Also, don't try to act like you're not always going to be a Noble rat deep down.

798d95e6e216bb56e51fbbd2b062bb09.png

you're a great milsim roleplayer ngl 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

o7 Bloodsport.

If you ever decide to hop back on, you know that you're always welcome to hop on with the Noble guys.

Good luck with whatever you're doing IRL boss.

Also, don't try to act like you're not always going to be a Noble rat deep down.

798d95e6e216bb56e51fbbd2b062bb09.png

you're a great milsim roleplayer ngl 

opitunity btw yikes later man good luck with the sever and will keep it in mind stay safe ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

o7 Tree rat

only in 2018 😉 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Bloodsport said:
  •  
  • first off @m o n s t e r  The TACS days where prime olympus, cheers for making me understand this shit game blame my addiction on you. 

@E Dog @Baka 

36 minutes ago, Bloodsport said:

@Cooper:P fuck you, got ripped from corp before you could get me ripped b. stop being so up tight about a game u where chill when we first met  you now just a rat deal with it. being a cunt wont get your sgt boss.

I mean I never ratted a single thing and it was all jokes but o7 adios ain’t here to throw hate 

48 minutes ago, Bloodsport said:
  • @Venoooom youll get corp one day aswell buddy good luck thanks for being there when there was 7 people on the sever during my corp grind GGs to you.

o7 man, thanks for being on when i would pull all nighters and put in massive hours, you were fun to play with and always had that little bit of autism in every fight. Ill see you around man. ❤️

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Venoooom said:

o7 man, thanks for being on when i would pull all nighters and put in massive hours, you were fun to play with and always had that little bit of autism in every fight. Ill see you around man. ❤️

Good luck man stay safe ❤️

17 minutes ago, silver said:

cya blood

Stay safe mate ❤️

20 minutes ago, PanDa1771 said:

o7 man

Stay safe sexy 

16 minutes ago, buckie said:

Rip to a legend you will be missed. Revenge will be taken on the fatties responsible 

The power is in your hands do your worst cheers for being a legend 

11 minutes ago, Diamond_drop said:

Bye crack head.

Bye cutie x

6 minutes ago, eknjack said:

Love you o7 
Most useless corp ive ever seen tho ❤️

Stay safe best Corp* I think you mean your welcome for flying you around stay safe mate 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sploding said:

Damn, this sucks, o7 bruh

Forgot your @ your a seriously chill guy thanks for helping me on the Corp grind my guy ❤️

Edited by Bloodsport