Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Permed

Well I am permed again it was fun OLY 824 hours and  made a stupid decision and now paying the price peace y’all and @Noahhh!thx for not being a dick abt it bc I’m nice I’m not gonna say who

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 2
  • Clown 3
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, XOwenx said:

Well I am permed again it was fun OLY 824 hours and  made a stupid decision and now paying the price peace y’all and @Noahhh!thx for not being a dick abt it bc I’m nice I’m not gonna say who

TBH you getting banned wasn't out of hate, you mentioned that Olympus meant a lot to you and it is what you looked forward to it and it looks like it's getting in the place of IRL but hopefully during whatever period until you get un banned that you realize there is more to life and better yourself as an example if you have not good grades in school you know have time to focus on your grades and better yourself for the future. Hopefully when you return you have better yourself in some way shape or form [getting good grades, finding a new hobby, achieve a goal that you have had.] 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, YaBoiNate said:

TBH you getting banned wasn't out of hate, you mentioned that Olympus meant a lot to you and it is what you looked forward to it and it looks like it's getting in the place of IRL but hopefully during whatever period until you get un banned that you realize there is more to life and better yourself as an example if you have not good grades in school you know have time to focus on your grades and better yourself for the future. Hopefully when you return you have better yourself in some way shape or form [getting good grades, finding a new hobby, achieve a goal that you have had.] 

yo wtf nate being nice to owen 

• Like 2

@XOwenx Just remember, perms aren't perms on Olympus 😉

I'm sure we'll see you back around soon enough. I wish you the best of luck in school and whatever else you may pursue in the meantime bud.

• Like 2
  • Clown 2

Yeah man honestly I would focus on school and making some friends and creating some new hobbies not just playing video games try something different.

Some stuff you can try are Working out ( no weights you're a little young wait till you're in HS) , Running , Biking and Maybe try learning how to code . It will most certainly be helpful in your future .

The future is uncertain so make sure to take care of yourself and improve your character Respect , humility , honesty and kindness are all qualities of noble men and will go a long way in life.

Perhaps some day when you're mature and have your life together you may be able to come back who knows ! 

16 minutes ago, robBob said:

Yeah man honestly I would focus on school and making some friends and creating some new hobbies not just playing video games try something different.

Some stuff you can try are Working out ( no weights you're a little young wait till you're in HS) , Running , Biking and Maybe try learning how to code . It will most certainly be helpful in your future .

The future is uncertain so make sure to take care of yourself and improve your character Respect , humility , honesty and kindness are all qualities of noble men and will go a long way in life.

Perhaps some day when you're mature and have your life together you may be able to come back who knows ! 

Owen, please heed their advice. Hope you find a good book my man 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Rafa22 said:

Owen, please heed their advice. Hope you find a good book my man 

You say that bc you don’t want me here just like every one rlse

10 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

@XOwenx Just remember, perms aren't perms on Olympus 😉

I'm sure we'll see you back around soon enough. I wish you the best of luck in school and whatever else you may pursue in the meantime bud.

I won’t get unban bro it took me 3 years to get unban last time 

25 minutes ago, XOwenx said:

I won’t get unban bro it took me 3 years to get unban last time 

Trust me, it ain't gonna be a 3 year perm. Not even 1 year.