Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

US Presidential Election 2020

Biden vs. Trump  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Biden or Trump for President?

It is quite humorous how mad people get over presidential elections when I can nearly guarantee most of the diehard crowd has no knowledge who their state or local representatives are. 
This behavior is what leads to cities like Baltimore voting in the same people for years and years just to blame big government.

@Noahhh! told me last night he's voting for the candidate that has the most rights for the gays.... He said neither one has proven to him yet that they deserve to be HIS president! 

However I do believe that noah is standing for what is important to him so I support him. His webcam was on during the discord call, and I think he may be a little confused about what month Christmas is in because he was a little too much in the spirit of giving. 

• Haha 1
  • Pepega 2
8 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Donald Trump on tape saying COVID is very dangerous "this is very dangerous, going to kill many people". Donald Trump is a press conference "This is just the flu, it'll be gone as soon as it shows up."

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself" -FDR He did measures to counteract covid at the start get's called a Bigot,Racist,etc then democrats blame trump for not shutting down completely makes no logical sense. I personally agree with trumps handling of Covid and if he shut down the country immediately econemy would be ruined even more then it is currently. I also am going to refer back to my qoute and say that if he shut down the country that would start panic buying people would not be able to get basic necessities  

• Admin
13 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

I see this sentiment a lot.  Is there really no other option when the majority agree that both would be bad choices?

Unfortunately no. The majority is going to vote for trump. He apeases to the masses who enjoy his messed up rhetorics and conspiracy theories. And let’s not forget. “Her emails”... Sigh. 

• Downvote 1
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Aren't they both both?

So happy I don't have to make a choice between these two horrible candidates 🇨🇦

Taxi Marty!!!!!!! Come back!!!!! 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

I see this sentiment a lot.  Is there really no other option when the majority agree that both would be bad choices?

American politics now days are EXTREMELY polarized. It's literally a pissing match between red and blue and few/no one in government will cross party lines for policies and same goes for the entire country during the elections. 

• Sad 2
On 9/16/2020 at 5:09 AM, Grandma Gary said:

Nope. Look at Mexico.

There was 4 retarded cunts to elect. The one that won is the one that would gift more shit to the poor. Since then the country's currency dropped by 30%