Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Server 2 downtime & Conquests 2020-10-15 - 2020-10-19

• Senior Admin
3 hours ago, FadedHazard said:

So I'm losing money due to server 2 being offline.

My houses and run methods ruined

3 hours ago, [TNO]Alex said:

I’m losing gear sets and my houses, nice.

7 hours ago, Zahzi said:

We will be experimenting with server schedules (shutting down s2 offpeak) and performance (on server 1 with the recent changes) this weekend

It's only currently planned for this weekend on off peak times I'm sure neither of you are going to die over this. If it's really that bad you could always adventure outside 🙂

• Like 1
  • Admin
54 minutes ago, Daniel162:^) said:

Nice finding another way to kill the server lmfao... smdh

Open the server back up you monkey's so we can use our gear...

Do you not read or what? If you look at the post, it says we are locking it during non peak times. 12pm est on a Thursday is not a peak time. You'll have the opportunity to move your gear if you want to. This is not us closing server 2, this is us trying to actually have something happen on the server instead of kids doing runs with little to no risk all day.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Do you not read or what? If you look at the post, it says we are locking it during non peak times. 12pm est on a Thursday is not a peak time. You'll have the opportunity to move your gear if you want to. This is not us closing server 2, this is us trying to actually have something happen on the server instead of kids doing runs with little to no risk all day.

Server should open 5pm est not 8pm 

• Like 4
  • Owner
1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

58 minutes ago, Kyle. said:

Server should open 5pm est not 8pm 

57 minutes ago, [TNO]Alex said:

Agreed

Its literally a few days... yall actually tripping over one weekend of downtime? lol

• Owner
1 hour ago, Kyle. said:

im just saying lmao server opens at 1am for anyone in the uk now

23 minutes ago, FaXe said:

10 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Exactly, cant play for like 3 days 

1 minute ago, FaXe said:

its actually bullshit ,

Tbh we didn’t think about the time zones. We’re just testing some new performance updates for s1 with a full server. If servers show to fill earlier then anticipated we will adjust the times for the next few days. You guys are still free to play on S1, just won’t have access to your houses obviously. 

• Clown 3
12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Tbh we didn’t think about the time zones. We’re just testing some new performance updates for s1 with a full server. If servers show to fill earlier then anticipated we will adjust the times for the next few days. You guys are still free to play on S1, just won’t have access to your houses obviously. 

whole point of having houses is to use them for shit , now people aint going to be able to and are going to be stuck playing s1 where they basically have to start fresh , its basically fucked alot of players over 

• Owner
2 minutes ago, FaXe said:

whole point of having houses is to use them for shit , now people aint going to be able to and are going to be stuck playing s1 where they basically have to start fresh , its basically fucked alot of players over 

Its only till monday... lol?

18 minutes ago, Crawford2 said:

@Ryan hey dad im banned for some bullshit reason cuz if u check logs i aint sellin no money im a broke ass mf irl and ingame if u unbann me u might get some toe pics on omegal.

Broke irl, this niqqa 15 and he has a house for himself when he's older 🙂

amd unboxed a knife on cs the other day the lucky prick.