Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello the names Sean and I've just started playing on the server a few days ago. 

So far it's been pretty fun with the exception of today. I've tried to read the rules such as no random death matches, but it seems like these rules aren't even followed lol.  Everyone is just running around the major city gunning everyone down. No cops anywhere to even fight the ones doing it. 

Anyways, would be nice to join up some people who know how to make money. I've been trying to legal way such as fishing and fruit to work my way up to a large truck.

• Wow 1

Welcome! Unfortunately some don't follow it, but if it ever happens to you you can submit a report to try to combat it.

Support tab - New Request - Player Report 

Hope you keep having a good time!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

Welcome! Unfortunately some don't follow it, but if it ever happens to you you can submit a report to try to combat it.

Support tab - New Request - Player Report 

Hope you keep having a good time!

I would but I dont have a way to record them. It's fun when people actually roleplay but it seems like that pretty much doesnt happen at all on this sever. 

25 minutes ago, s3an1 said:

I would but I dont have a way to record them. It's fun when people actually roleplay but it seems like that pretty much doesnt happen at all on this sever. 

Yeah this def is a light RP server. But you should record anyways whether or not there is anything to report, sometimes you might see/do cool things you'll want to save. OBS Studio is a free program you can use to record and it is simple to use! 10/10 highly recommend 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 10:05 PM, s3an1 said:

Do you have a GeForce graphics card? If so download GeForce experience and then you can use the built in recording software called shadow play.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...