Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

36 minutes ago, raykazi said:

Then how am I gonna drain his fuel?

Pull up irl and slash his tires.

17 minutes ago, CHEESE1 said:

o7 me @CaloomClark

Ye cheese i'll see ya mate SOUND LAD. I'll come and get carried by u in cs sometime tho

2 minutes ago, Lil Savage said:

o7 kinda upset you didn't say bye to me though 😞

Sorry mate wrote it late at night too many people i could @ but ill see you around ares. Ill deffo come on for feds n bws

11 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Forgot to say in the post btw @anti your bitches r trying to buy hacks the stupid cunts. @21Cabbage

Screenshot_20201109-110139_Discord.jpg

Yeah... we already covered this and it was concluded that SOMEONE (Mostly likely (definitely) you) created this profile and post to try to frame him.  Interesting how you found this post right after it was made on a hacking forum.  Hmmm...

But yeah, I'm sure this is a huge coincidence that just so happened to occur right at the same time 88 gave the big speech about driving CTF out of sofia.

Edited by anti
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, anti said:

Yeah... we already covered this and it was concluded that SOMEONE (Mostly likely (definitely) you) created this profile and post to try to frame him.  Interesting how you found this post right after it was made on a hacking forum.  Hmmm...

But yeah, I'm sure this is a huge coincidence that just so happened to occur right at the same time 88 gave the big speech about driving CTF out of sofia.

Ur living in a fantasy land. I'll also show MY MESSAGES BETWEEN MYSELF AND XLAX WHERE HE ADMITTED HE KNEW CABBAGE FOR QUITE SOME TIME. Stupid dilusional retards

I hadn't heard of this kid until someone send me this screenshit

Screenshot_20201109-221546_Discord.jpg

@CaloomClark  How does it feel to know you are so gullible you fell for a fake name and got an innocent man banned for 3 days

12 minutes ago, 21Cabbage said:

fan boy   :feelsbadman:

12 minutes ago, anti said:

@CaloomClark  How does it feel to know you are so gullible you fell for a fake name and got an innocent man banned for 3 days

12 minutes ago, 21Cabbage said:

also love how u used the most generic version of my name u could think of

L     O     L

• SWAT Commander
25 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Ur living in a fantasy land. I'll also show MY MESSAGES BETWEEN MYSELF AND XLAX WHERE HE ADMITTED HE KNEW CABBAGE FOR QUITE SOME TIME. Stupid dilusional retards

I hadn't heard of this kid until someone send me this screenshit

Screenshot_20201109-221546_Discord.jpg

hey you dumb ass twat, before claiming someone cheats because they know me, realize that i played this server legit for 3 years. Now it is a given that I am going to know a lot of people here. Use your brain you moron. Don’t accuse people of that shit just because they know me. I know ryan well, but does that mean he cheats? Fuck no lmao

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Xlax said:

hey you dumb ass twat, before claiming someone cheats because they know me, realize that i played this server legit for 3 years. Now it is a given that I am going to know a lot of people here. Use your brain you moron. Don’t accuse people of that shit just because they know me. I know ryan well, but does that mean he cheats? Fuck no lmao

I got sent a screenshot of some geezer with the name Cabbage in it looking for olympus hacks. I thought i heard of that name and so i asked someone who it was. I then asked the hacker who commented on the post saying to pm him, and the hacker then ssid that he knew him for a while. Maybe a huge misunderstandig. But for anyone with a brain, the dots sure do connect pretty nicely

• Like 1
  • SWAT Commander
Just now, CaloomClark said:

I got sent a screenshot of some geezer with the name Cabbage in it looking for olympus hacks. I thought i heard of that name and so i asked someone who it was. I then asked the hacker who commented on the post saying to pm him, and the hacker then ssid that he knew him for a while. Maybe a huge misunderstandig. But for anyone with a brain, the dots sure do connect pretty nicely

Well you clearly failed to realize I know a lot of people here, and just because I do doesn’t mean they cheat lmao. By the way, I don’t cheat or sell cheats anymore.