07 Boys

1 minute ago, Xlax said:

Well you clearly failed to realize I know a lot of people here, and just because I do doesn’t mean they cheat lmao. By the way, I don’t cheat or sell cheats anymore. 

I mean........ from my POV, everything lined up here. You cant even try telling me that you wouldn't think the exact same.

• SWAT Commander
2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I mean........ from my POV, everything lined up here. You cant even try telling me that you wouldn't think the exact same.

Hey, I know you like to screenshot things out of context to make @21Cabbage look bad, how about I show the entire conversation? 

5 minutes ago, Xlax said:

Hey, I know you like to screenshot things out of context to make @21Cabbage look bad, how about I show the entire conversation? 

Ill post it rn if u want?

"Out of context" fuck are u on about lmao. Nothing was manipulated to look in another way

• SWAT Commander

How about I just throw this screenshot in here idk if this kid is banned already or not. Since we’re screenshotting the conversation and posting it to the forums, I might as well join in on the game. lol

DD5B2604-EA4C-484A-BA55-ED68856C8E78.jpeg

12 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I got sent a screenshot of some geezer with the name Cabbage in it looking for olympus hacks. I thought i heard of that name and so i asked someone who it was. I then asked the hacker who commented on the post saying to pm him, and the hacker then ssid that he knew him for a while. Maybe a huge misunderstandig. But for anyone with a brain, the dots sure do connect pretty nicely

But then WHY WERE YOU ON THE HACK BUYING WEBSITE IN THE FIRST PLACE??  

1 minute ago, Xlax said:

How about I just throw this screenshot in here idk if this kid is banned already or not. Since we’re screenshotting the conversation and posting it to the forums, I might as well join in on the game. lol

DD5B2604-EA4C-484A-BA55-ED68856C8E78.jpeg

Epic gamer screenshot bro, u like my pic of the wish clown costume?

1 minute ago, anti said:

But then WHY WERE YOU ON THE HACK BUYING WEBSITE IN THE FIRST PLACE??  

I got sent a screenshot on it,from the guy enigma above^^

1 minute ago, Xlax said:

don’t screenshot my conversation and post it to the forums next time to make my friends look bad for knowing me 🙂

The fuck. R u actually braindead or what? Everything lined up.

• Downvote 1
  • SWAT Commander
2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Epic gamer screenshot bro, u like my pic of the wish clown costume?

Yeah it’s pretty sick, but I might as well pull the plug on this.

60F0234F-6B19-4591-B390-7A7072C840BC.png

“When i quit arma in a few months ill come back” ok lol

Edited by Xlax
1 minute ago, Xlax said:

Yeah it’s pretty sick, but I might as well pull the plug on this.

60F0234F-6B19-4591-B390-7A7072C840BC.png

Again, very epic gamer screenshot my friend!!! You pull the plug very epic!!. Dude, you think i would've kept those messages there if i cared one bit about them? They're a complete pisstake, hell, if i wanted i could go and get cheats far better and for far cheaper OFF OF ENIGMA lmfao. It was a pisstake dude. I do not care. Goodbye. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • SWAT Commander
1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

Again, very epic gamer screenshot my friend!!! You pull the plug very epic!!. Dude, you think i would've kept those messages there if i cared one bit about them? They're a complete pisstake, hell, if i wanted i could go and get cheats far better and for far cheaper OFF OF ENIGMA lmfao. It was a pisstake dude. I do not care. Goodbye. 

bye!!! o7

• Love 1
On 11/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, CaloomClark said:

Well boys the time has come, cbf with olympus or arma in general, game is pure shite and i got alot of more stuff to get done irl currently so just gonna @ a few of the boys saying goodbye.

@Bloodsport my fucking homie,i loved playing cop w u over lockdown made shit so fucking fun. Was hilarious slagging off retarded deputies, hiding in unit channels, and chatting shit about the freaks of the server that are the mighty senior apd. Your 07 was fucking hilarious dude and you better come on next few days cause we finna RDM the fuck out of kids w my hawk. You a real one g and a true friend gl irl.

@PanDa1771 really sound guy, enjoyed playing cop w u and being there on your grind for corp. Stay safe

@CHAZ 2.0 loved playing with you great craic, still dont fucking know how u aren't a corporal. Braindead sapd. Hope everything goes well for you irl ik you going through some stuff but you'll get through it all stay strong bruddah

@Venomm tbh you changed since getting corporal but enjoyed grinding cop w you

@Kyle really sound lad, extinction was really good fun shame it ended but enjoy life bro

@goon cheers for extinction mate, met alot of people and learnt alot from it

@Big John1 88 was unreal mate, good luck with it, i'll still be on for feds n bws to carry dw (pls dont kill me irl w a mortar btw) xoxoxo

@Farrell enjoyed sitting afk w u for like 6hrs a morning doing zzzzzz runs.

@Mui sound lad- everyone else in 88 that r my boys sorry cbf to type loads of shit out, you the real ones, 88 was fun asf cheers for that

@Noahhh! Gl with mod, cheers for all of those jew deals mate and all of those unbans

@1thedoc one of the only sapd that treats juniors like they're humans lmao. sound lad stay safe irl and dont go back to prison mate

@Winters really chill and once again, a senior who doesn't let their position make themself seem more exclusive. doing a great job of chief so far and gl

@raykazi my nigga you a real one. funny asf and sound guy. i'll definately be on to go robbing kids w your cousin whenever

@Hurricane fuck you for the blacklist mate  🙂

@SuWooP wasn't me who ratted u. cheers for those civ council wps shit was borin asf

@eknjack chill guy hmu whenever see ya

@DABESTeva loved it when u were hacking shit was funny asfffffff lol. stay safe irl pls dont overdose on ket

@ThatNerdyGuy pls keep making shit tages. were a bit of a prick to me sometimes but no hard feelings.

@Mason Harrison cheers for the bws they were fun asf

@Mr GOAT sorry for breaking wave rule and tasing u and some other kid at a fed like 4months ago. You are a freak.

@rabid you are fat and had an e girlfriend, if that doesn't make u realise you fucked up g, then you even more fucked up than i thought- worth the read. https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/

@Headless my fucking man. just wanna say- ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU BANNED ME FOR- I DID. ik you said the only reason i wasn't banned rn is cause u didn't want to ban me, we all know thats some bs mate, there's another few reasons :), very sound lad great craic lmao stay safe mate

Already know there's a fuck ton of people i didn't mention here so sorry but just lmk and i'll reply to you. it's been great. see all you monkeys around. stay safe boys.

uhm, i swear i saw you on yesterday as Rays Cousin wtf

• Downvote 1
  • SWAT Commander
1 minute ago, torre said:

no you did

i downvoted after u did rtard

https://gyazo.com/615963d0f076f19279115d8b038c3b88

https://gyazo.com/e14d14a9715102bd24c538ee649e4e1e

i disagree 

• 2 weeks later...