WiKi CuRaToR NoAhH!

4 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

I mean you're gonna tell the community you got your mod removed but your not gonna tell us what exactly led to that? Everyone wants to know.

If I ever go over details, it'll be in a WTFI video or something.

• Like 2

Lol, yeah, let’s remove the only active mod who is not only active with moderator duties, but also playing in game. Worst decision imo, Yeah, sometimes you make mistakes, but so does plenty of the other staff. At least you were proactive, learned from them, and truly cared about making oly better as a whole. 
Server really is going down hill. Which is unfortunate. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Casperr said:

Lol, yeah, let’s remove the only active mod who is not only active with moderator duties, but also playing in game. Worst decision imo, Yeah, sometimes you make mistakes, but so does plenty of the other staff. At least you were proactive, learned from them, and truly cared about making oly better as a whole. 

well said brotherrr

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Panda smile said:

Hope to see your name green again one day 🙈🤫 

Same here brother. We'll see how the cards fall.

6 minutes ago, Horizon said:

imagine reading all this nonsense just to learn you didn't tell us why you got removed.

Like I said before, it's something I may share at a later date.

7 minutes ago, Casperr said:

I appreciate your kind words man. Stick around and see what happens, Arma 3 might be a dying game, but that doesn't have to mean that Olympus becomes a dying community.

8 minutes ago, Hawkg_ivysBF said:

Congrats noahhh early retirement. 

Lol yeah. Thanks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

Don’t worry

Ares got permed and came back as owner. 

GOAT got removed and came back as chief.

youll be ok

And now i'm the most loved squeaker on the server

Damn. that sucks bro. One of the good staff members gone.

Now without the access to server 3 the APD will never get a recruitment video as fire as what you could make.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, sploding said:

Damn. that sucks bro. One of the good staff members gone.

Now without the access to server 3 the APD will never get a recruitment video as fire as what you could make.

I still have s3, and I plan on getting back into a somewhat planned video schedule, don't worry.

I don't usually play on Olympus anymore, I just read the forums and sit back. I have been a part of the Olympus community since 2016. I would gladly say that @Noahhh! was one of the people that had a big impact for us as a community. He had countless hours of suggestions, help, and experience. Thank you again for being a part of the staff team. Hope to see you soon, and accomplish more. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not going to lie I didn't think you were the best mod or the worst but definitely not the best. But you put more work into this server than @Ryandoes when he's on his jewish vacations and STATS tests and for that I have the most respect for you showing that you actually care and love this community and continue to show that more often than the certain admins we have now just because there is a hole to fill in that aspect and they just have it. If you did fuck up a ban you would fix it within that day or even an hour you were on top of things and I know most mods would do that but if you were to become admin I know you would continue that. So whatever is next for you I hope for you to have good luck with it and chill with the grind you're working hard maybe too hard for something that doesn't equally put out for you.

@Noahhh! Refresh to see the whole fucking this I was typing half way through and that shit submitted it 

Edited by Vcx
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Vcx said:

Not going to lie I didn't think you were the best mod or the worst but definitely not the best. But you put more work into this server than @Ryandoes when he's on his jewish vacations and STATS tests and for that I have the most respect for you showing that you actually care and love this community and continue to show that more often than the certain admins we have now just because there is a hole to fill in that aspect and they just have it. If you did fuck up a ban you would fix it within that day or even an hour you were on top of things and I know most mods would do that but if you were to become admin I know you would continue that. So whatever is next for you I hope for you to have good luck with it and chill with the grind you're working hard maybe too hard for something that doesn't equally put out for you.

@Noahhh! Refresh to see the whole fucking this I was typing half way through and that shit submitted it 

That means a lot dude. I don't plan on changing what sets me apart. I like to think that everything will come full circle, no matter how it turns out in the end - but this isn't the end. There are good things to come.

Don't discredit @Ryan too much though. He at least remembers to refresh the Teamspeak license 50% of the time 🙃

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

That means a lot dude. I don't plan on changing what sets me apart. I like to think that everything will come full circle, no matter how it turns out in the end - but this isn't the end. There are good things to come.

I think the same way about everything coming full circle, sometimes it just takes a while before we see it 

• Like 1
  • Love 1