Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 11/15/20

9 hours ago, TM_ said:

The way some of you react to feedback or criticism implies it is never a discussion regardless of how professional you try to appear here.

At the start I expressed the concern that sAPD should be "more hands on with mentoring" because no one took the time to patrol because sAPD only log in when every jumps channel to Fed/BW. Since two select sAPD threatened to blacklist me of being critical of them being arrogant cunts after a Pharma and Fed

What @Bloodmoon said and might I add that during the pharma while you were ranting about how sapd doesnt play with jrapd that all they do is sit in interrogation rooms I was in your channel pushing pharma with you on a alt teamspeak...so TDLR You are big dumb.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, CocoisDead said:

What @Bloodmoon said and might I add that during the pharma while you were ranting about how sapd doesnt play with jrapd that all they do is sit in interrogation rooms I was in your channel pushing pharma with you on a alt teamspeak...so TDLR You are big dumb.

Quote me accurately please, no paraphrasing.

You two already said as much when you two ranted on me saying you guys have a tactical approach of a retard who sticks his knob into a pencil sharpener because hitting the ONLY OCCUPIED Gate at a Fed for 5 waves is retarded and you cry about it combined with the later pharma you wouldn't answer comms (to which we even assumed you were hostage at one point), but it proved your double standard when you started being toxic to me repeating prior comments while on Civ back a week and a half ago. If you are threaten to take away someone's whitelist, demand they not say that shit around new officers to undermine "your authority" and then say shit about it next time you run into me in-game then what do you expect.

Edited by TM_
  • Downvote 3
27 minutes ago, TM_ said:

Quote me accurately please, no paraphrasing.

You two already said as much when you two ranted on me saying you guys have a tactical approach of a retard stick their knob into a pencil sharpener because hitting the ONLY OCCUPIED gate at a Fed for 5 waves is retarded and you cry about it combined with the later pharma you wouldn't answer comms (to which we even assumed you were hostage at one point), but it proved your double standard when you started being toxic to me repeating prior comments while on Civ back a week and a half ago. If you are threaten to take away someone's whitelist, demand they not say that shit around new officers to undermine "your authority" and then say shit about it next time you run into me in-game then what do you expect.

Bike-Fall.jpg&key=4d5886625edb279f7e6d52

• Like 3

Thank god i never tried to pursue anything within the APD, jesus fucking christ what a shitshow every single post related to the APD turns into. 

@TM_ur a fucking sped, shut up

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1
  • 2 weeks later...

LONG LIVE GOAT! NEVER FORGET THE GOLDEN AGE OF APD LEAD BY A GLORIOUS NOBLE SAMURAI LEADER JAKE THE PILOT.

Hey @TM_

You're a replaceable and expendable member of the community. Every community has someone like you who just searches for things to be critical over with positions of authority.

Guess what, it's a video game and nobody gets paid, there's always going to be human mistakes and human vice in a volunteer video game position, it is all after all a human enterprise. If you stopped existing in this community, somebody else would eventually take your place and be critical too. It is a waste of time and energy, just enjoy the game or cut your losses and move on. Nobody cares at the end of the day.

Idk who this @TM_ Guy is, but he sounds like the one who says that "APD is Bias" "its all a friend Circle" "Ive Been a Po for X amount of days and everyone else gets promoted" 

Thats all i have gathered coming back to see this community within the last 10 mins or so. Im going to give you a real quick 1 to 1 about this bro. DO NOT try and be that guy, NO MATTER where you will be in life you just have to learn when to shut the fuck up and when to show your what it is worth. Negative behaviour or just in general not being what is up to the requirement aint gonna get you ANYWHERE. You could have a TIG of 400 OR a TIG of 30 if you are a great example of what a rank is they WILL promote you. I did not see that when i was here, I wasnt a good example, I was cocky twatty and all the rest hell, ask any Corps or majority of the SAPD and they will agree and have an opinion of me just alone. But i Will Mean this when i say it, that @Winters @ThatNerdyGuy @Rossco @Zeuse @thor All Know what:

1. Working for the rank is and deserving it.

2. Being passed over by others but still not giving up.

You probs dont know who i am, and i certainly dont know who you are. But if you seriously want to carry on this way, go for it idc doesn't effect me LuL. ik that you WILL NEVER get a position higher than PO if that is how you conduct yourself. Do you want to know why? Ask anyone who use to know me and you will understand why i can say this to you.

Word of advice, change how you think, PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN 

• Like 4