Tranny love?

Do trannies deserve love?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date/have sex with a transgender being

• Mmmm yes slurp twirls hair
    • Bruh that shit gay af

21 minutes ago, Vigi easy money said:

Please stop trying to blow something small out of proportion 

NO BRO LIKE FR IF MORE OF THESE BITCHES KEEP BECOMING MEN WE CANT REPRODUCE. AND U CANT MAKE A MAN INTO A WOMEN AND REPRODUCE SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT IF WE KEEP THIS SHIT UP WE ALL DEAD

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, Monks said:

NO BRO LIKE FR IF MORE OF THESE BITCHES KEEP BECOMING MEN WE CANT REPRODUCE. AND U CANT MAKE A MAN INTO A WOMEN AND REPRODUCE SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT IF WE KEEP THIS SHIT UP WE ALL DEAD

? you do realize that people that do these surgeries are a very small minority of the population less then .5% of the population 

1 hour ago, Monks said:

CANCELED 

I've personally thought this out thoroughly. I'm on a bunch of dating sites(because I'm a fucking loser and will never find true love elsewhere or on there for that matter at the rate I'm going) and I am seeing more and more trans people on there, kinda against my will as I don't have trans selected under preferred gender. Knowing how toxic y'all mother fuckers are I know I'll get dragged through the fire and my rep will go to shit but whatever. For starters I'm conservative so I'm not their type to begin with because I am "close minded" but whatever. My answer is yes, I would date a transgender person on the following three conditions that all have to be met with zero exceptions. Understand these are all equally important and I will explain why.

1. You have to have had the gender reassignment surgery.

I'm not dating anyone with a penis, let alone someone who potentially has a larger one than me. The 3 1/2" Thunder Thimble wouldn't be happy about that. I don't give a shit what you identify as, if you have a penis you're a dude. You could identify as a fucking Chipotle Burrito for all I care, if you have a dick, you're a dude. If I wanted to date someone with a penis I would just go gay. Something I cant imagine because I'm straight af and have zero attraction to men. If someone decided to keep that shit from me and I fell in love and then next thing you know they whip out a massive cock like a fucking Thai hooker, nah fam, your ass is out the fucking door. I don't play that shit. 86 the cock, or gtfo.

2. You have to be hot af.

Being on dating sites and coming across trans people all the time this one is also important. I should look at you at first glance and not know you are transgender because that's how attractive and well put together you are. I will be honest I have come across some trans people who are truly stunning looking and until I read the profile I had no idea. Then there are some who I can tell just by their default picture that yeah you're a dude and you aren't fooling anyone. From what I've seen, skinnier people can pull it off better. Fatter people, yeah no I can tell you have a dick. Nice try, if you even want to consider it trying. Now you don't need to have a huge ass and huge tits to be attractive, but I should be able to walk down the street and people shouldn't give me odd looks.

3. You need to have a fully stable mind and not have severe mental issues.

Lets be honest, we all know the suicide rate among trans people is very high, especially those post op. The last thing I need is for starters additional baggage and bull shit in my life when I am dealing with my own shit and second I don't want to find someone, fall in love, getting attached then come to find out they've been holding all this shit inside then that person grabs my AR and repaints my bedroom.

People are going to read this and think "This dude is so trans-phobic". Of that I give you the following,

pho·bi·a
/ˈfōbēə/
noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

I am not afraid of people who are trans. Y'all do whatever it is that makes you happy, but at the same time I am going to do the exact same. I have no issue being friends or dating people who are trans, but at the same time we as straight people don't owe you anything and you shouldnt have this mentality that all straight people need to be okay with dating someone who is trans otherwise they are a bad person. You should have fully known the risks of this going in. Hell my 16 year old sister is going through some kind of gender identity crisis or some shit now and even has a male name picked out. Chester or Connor or some shit.. or Chet.. I don't fucking know I haven't spoken to her in forever and my brother is a fucking potato and trying to get info from him is like talking to a dead fish. I personally think that's a bull shit phase caused by her upbringing and shes being an idiot, but in the off chance shes not, well okay I will still love her as shes my sister. If my best friend who I've known my whole life came to me with that I would support them 100%. I've known them forever. We fly together, we die together.

To me there needs to be a physical attraction as well as an emotional attraction in order for a relationship to work and I cant find myself being physically or sexually attracted to someone who looks like a man. Plain and simple. For some people they can look past that, but I cant. It's hard enough as it is to see past the fact that they were once a dude, but if all the things mentioned above were aligned it would probably be a bit easier.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Weird 1
1 minute ago, XnavrasX said:

I've personally thought this out thoroughly. I'm on a bunch of dating sites(because I'm a fucking loser and will never find true love elsewhere or on there for that matter at the rate I'm going) and I am seeing more and more trans people on there, kinda against my will as I don't have trans selected under preferred gender. Knowing how toxic y'all mother fuckers are I know I'll get dragged through the fire and my rep will go to shit but whatever. For starters I'm conservative so I'm not their type to begin with because I am "close minded" but whatever. My answer is yes, I would date a transgender person on the following three conditions that all have to be met with zero exceptions. Understand these are all equally important and I will explain why.

1. You have to have had the gender reassignment surgery.

I'm not dating anyone with a penis, let alone someone who potentially has a larger one than me. The 3 1/2" Thunder Thimble wouldn't be happy about that. I don't give a shit what you identify as, if you have a penis you're a dude. You could identify as a fucking Chipotle Burrito for all I care, if you have a dick, you're a dude. If I wanted to date someone with a penis I would just go gay. Something I cant imagine because I'm straight af and have zero attraction to men. If someone decided to keep that shit from me and I fell in love and then next thing you know they whip out a massive cock like a fucking Thai hooker, nah fam, your ass is out the fucking door. I don't play that shit. 86 the cock, or gtfo.

2. You have to be hot af.

Being on dating sites and coming across trans people all the time this one is also important. I should look at you at first glance and not know you are transgender because that's how attractive and well put together you are. I will be honest I have come across some trans people who are truly stunning looking and until I read the profile I had no idea. Then there are some who I can tell just by their default picture that yeah you're a dude and you aren't fooling anyone. From what I've seen, skinnier people can pull it off better. Fatter people, yeah no I can tell you have a dick. Nice try, if you even want to consider it trying. Now you don't need to have a huge ass and huge tits to be attractive, but I should be able to walk down the street and people shouldn't give me odd looks.

3. You need to have a fully stable mind and not have severe mental issues.

Lets be honest, we all know the suicide rate among trans people is very high, especially those post op. The last thing I need is for starters additional baggage and bull shit in my life when I am dealing with my own shit and second I don't want to find someone, fall in love, getting attached then come to find out they've been holding all this shit inside then that person grabs my AR and repaints my bedroom.

People are going to read this and think "This dude is so trans-phobic". Of that I give you the following,

pho·bi·a
/ˈfōbēə/
noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

I am not afraid of people who are trans. Y'all do whatever it is that makes you happy, but at the same time I am going to do the exact same. I have no issue being friends or dating people who are trans, but at the same time we as straight people don't owe you anything and you shouldnt have this mentality that all straight people need to be okay with dating someone who is trans otherwise they are a bad person. You should have fully known the risks of this going in. Hell my 16 year old sister is going through some kind of gender identity crisis or some shit now and even has a male name picked out. Chester or Connor or some shit.. or Chet.. I don't fucking know I haven't spoken to her in forever and my brother is a fucking potato and trying to get info from him is like talking to a dead fish. I personally think that's a bull shit phase caused by her upbringing and shes being an idiot, but in the off chance shes not, well okay I will still love her as shes my sister. If my best friend who I've known my whole life came to me with that I would support them 100%. I've known them forever. We fly together, we die together.

To me there needs to be a physical attraction as well as an emotional attraction in order for a relationship to work and I cant find myself being physically or sexually attracted to someone who looks like a man. Plain and simple. For some people they can look past that, but I cant. It's hard enough as it is to see past the fact that they were once a dude, but if all the things mentioned above were aligned it would probably be a bit easier.

Bru u copied and paste this shit from somewhere I know you just didn’t write a whole ass essay 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Penguiny said:

Bru u copied and paste this shit from somewhere I know you just didn’t write a whole ass essay 

I swear on my mothers life as well as my own dude I just sat here for half an hour typing it up and I read through it several times.

1 minute ago, XnavrasX said:

I swear on my mothers life as well as my own dude I just sat here for half an hour typing it up and I read through it several times.

you coulda wrote my essay for ap europe 

This is usually where people start to get on the lines of identifying as Pansexual. - Tends to make things easier to clump together for those who like women and trans women.

That said, the only thing about me that is remotely gay is I still open Arma every once in a while.