Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Time for another shitty o7

So since I've been doing firearm Instructing fulltime now along with working in as a pharmacy tech, I don't have time to play oly anymore and honestly arma in general last its charm to me. I figured I would make a o7 post for the few guys I've had really good times with over the years I've been playing

@buckie Porb my favorite guy on here just because you say shit how it is. You're also the funniest nigga on here and personally my nigga

@Horizon You were kinda a reason I got my foot in the door for when I was civ council and became known on oly and you're fun as fuck to play with, We had some great ass times in DB and 88 

@Zahzi Unironically one of the most exciting people to play with just because hearing you go 0-100 screeching like a fucking Ape getting ass fucked by a Horse always made me cry laughing

@Noahhh! You're pretty much just like buckie just slightly less racist  Funny as fuck to play with

@Mako Really made cop fun to play and was always a blast to lethal retard in a ghwak while you fucking screech

@rabid Honestly if you stopped having a superiority complex no one would fuck with you as much as they do.  But you were chill af when we used to run labs on tarkov

@Cooper:P  Had tons of fun playing medic with you before I got bored with it, Funny as fuck

@destruct Takes everything way to seriously and needs to remove the stick from his ass, Hall moniter headass

@Ryan Jew

@Strae Pretty fun convos, good dude

@GoonThe13Yearold retard

@ThatNerdyGuy Cuck and also spastic soyboy 

@Monks Had fun when real was a thing before I stole their gang funds and killed the gang lol

@Mita Had some pretty fun time on oly and good convos

@Panda smile A real one

@Kamikaze tons of fun playing with you

and anyone I missed, Dont take it personal.  I've done close to 75 covid tests in the past two days and my brain is shot from doing nonstop paperwork and giving them

Have a great 2021 everyone, Hopefully During civil war part 2 yall dont get dropped by a nigga with a highpoint 

• Like 6
  • BlessUp 1
  • Sad 5
2 hours ago, Raquese said:

You permed me and made me make a whole new god damn forum account after I linked arma cheats on the forums  🦍

lmao get fucked, don't blame me - blame yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1