Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked save server 2

14 hours ago, Ryan said:

This ^

Also, S2 ain’t going anywhere nor did we make any changes. If we were to make changes, we’d announce it. Today was the only “experimental” day I had where I wanted to see the difference in pop if I opened it *literally* an hour later. The other few days we lowkey forgot to manually turn it on cause life took over for everyone that has the capability. 

Nobody being left in the dry, just exploring potential options. Nothing is set or even planned for S2 as it stands. 

yes but you all keep saying oh well s1 this and that but if yall left server two open 24/7 for a week and gave server two a chance yall would see that server 2 dosnt deserve to be shut down or toyed with yatta yatta. why should all the server two gangs have to suck up to the s1 gangs. literately yall are making the game no fun and unplayable. for starters you have big ass zerg gangs that rob your new players of a fun game play experiences 24/7 they never get a chance to make money or enjoy the server on s1. s2 is here and really is your new player server. it gives new players a chance to try out your server and get to know the mech of the server. pushing them and forcing them to play only on s1 is not ok. the only time i ever get to make money on s1 is if im A doing a small backpack or suv run or B on s1 at 5 or 6 in the fucking morning because other wise its impossible to do big runs because you have big 15 man gangs running around robbing people 24/7. so im gonna stick by #saveServer2 give the server a chance.

listen to your community for once and stop leaving us in the dark. its ridicules that you guys can keep on top of shit. your running a server for Christ sake. get more staff if you have to i dont donate to this server for you guys to have life issues get in the way. there is no fucking reason you guys shouldn't be able to do your jobs. like fuck dude if you need some one to post updates on server two ill fucking do it for you guys like omg dude this shows how much you guys care. leaving your community in the dark and this THIS is the EXACT reason why people are leaving olympus bc you guys are too god damn busy having a stick up your asses and catering to gangs such as 88 and dont say yall dont because you guys do. i have posted on them for breaking rules time and time again and yall say your gonna take care of it but guess what yall never take care of it. the person i report is on the next day not a single ban handed out. but the moment any other gang does something yall hop on that shit like flys to cow shit. stop fucking around and letting gangs suck your admin team off ryan because it getting really fucking annoying dude.

• Clown 1

@dellshark I just don't think it is in Olympus' best interest to keep server 2 open its about funding.... And with arma 3 dying its probably a struggle to keep 3 servers open and a TeamSpeak a website etc.. im sure if server 1 was full 24/7 the staff would have no issue with opening server 2 and 3 idk just a thought..

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Doofy said:

@dellshark I just don't think it is in Olympus' best interest to keep server 2 open its about funding.... And with arma 3 dying its probably a struggle to keep 3 servers open and a TeamSpeak a website etc.. im sure if server 1 was full 24/7 the staff would have no issue with opening server 2 and 3 idk just a thought..

@Doofy then shut down the stupid server 3 it useless smh like we dont need a cartell server open 24/7

• Hmm 1
  • Owner
1 hour ago, Doofy said:

Honestly this^ Nobody wants to play on an empty server.

1 hour ago, dellshark said:

listen to your community for once and stop leaving us in the dark. 

The crazy part about this statement is, if I listened to majority of the community then there wouldnt be a S2 at all. 80% of people have been begging for it to be shut down, and I refuse. Bet you if I did a poll shutting it down completely would be the winner, yet S2 still stands. I even gathered some of my own stats for each server that would prove these statements wrong. Between playtime, new players joined, and average player count on each server. You would be mind blown with the numbers if/when I was to share them. I dont cater to any gangs either, and you know this. If I did, you'd see a whole lot of different results. Locking this thread, if you got any genuine concerns or questions my PM's are open.

• Wow 1