Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

On 2/1/2021 at 4:07 AM, lvy said:

Owen, you're literally the biggest Silla fanboy and the fact you come on here and talk shit is laughable. You're also super two-faced, Silla fan one day and a shit talker the next. 

He has never said one thing that has indicated he like Silla lmao, you need to chill out a bit. The fact that you took such a big L and it caused you to un-war is what was really laughable.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, lvy said:

You obviously have not been around that long if you believe that.

ivy just because i want to be chill with a few kids in your gang that dont make me a silla fanboy now with that being said go take your gang of simps and get good.

• Clown 2
2 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

ivy just because i want to be chill with a few kids in your gang that dont make me a silla fanboy now with that being said go take your gang of simps and get good.

Remember when you boosted the Silla discord not once but twice in a day because you wanted to get in so bad. Remember when you cried to not only Tammy, but me and we were trying to work it out with you. Remember when we had people in our gang support you and your problems because we wanted to best for you. Remember all the compliments you gave Silla from the day you joined to the day you left. And now you want to talk shit and act cool but its honestly sad. The other day you were talking down on Silla and then called it joking when I called you out. You don't need to tear others down to bring yourself up. I know you can do better so do better. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, lvy said:

Remember when you boosted the Silla discord not once but twice in a day because you wanted to get in so bad. Remember when you cried to not only Tammy, but me and we were trying to work it out with you. Remember when we had people in our gang support you and your problems because we wanted to best for you. Remember all the compliments you gave Silla from the day you joined to the day you left. And now you want to talk shit and act cool but its honestly sad. The other day you were talking down on Silla and then called it joking when I called you out. You don't need to tear others down to bring yourself up. I know you can do better so do better. 

6 months ago

doing better i do what i want

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, ZAZA said:

and your permed your nothing but a forum worrier 

You’re nothing but a low life, uneducated ,fat beaner spastick that is hated.

Don’t even try and chat any form of shit to me faggot

2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

You’re nothing but a low life, uneducated ,fat beaner spastick that is hated.

Don’t even try and chat any form of shit to me faggot

you really are a dent

24 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

you really are a dent

Don’t even try and say that u little freak you cried over a bw HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

26 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

you really are a dent

22 hours ago, lvy said:

Just now, CaloomClark said:

Don’t even try and say that u little freak you cried over a bw HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

you are permed bro stop being fucking forum warier.   

• 2 weeks later...