Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

1 minute ago, Penguiny said:

oh ya he sus 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHVLF9QHOkaQqGvsX7ZD0

im 16

We know he can be annoying as fuck sometimes but stop posting real life pictures of him on internet forums, that shit weird as fuck. 

• PogChamp 1
  • STFU 1
4 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

Some of you might not like Owen but just remember you are fucking adults bullying and commenting on a 14 year old.  Grow the fuck up and act your age. Jesus christ. 

So I guess it's bullying now hearing the truth also I don't think anyone that plays Olympus is ACTUALLY an adult

2 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

We know he can be annoying as fuck sometimes but stop posting real life pictures of him on internet forums, that shit weird as fuck. 

I do agree with this though if you have result to posting irl pictures of someone because you are just weird you're just as cringe

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

so he is imposter thats sus @nem0

14 minutes ago, ZAZA said:

nope ez ban

You are one ugly cunt lad

And don’t post pictures of yourself then try get people banned for it you little ratty cringy fuck. Spreading irl pictures in a game is wrong, i get that, but don’t be a fucking bender and try frame someone for you being a cringy 13yr old

• STFU 1
21 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

Some of you might not like Owen but just remember you are fucking adults bullying and commenting on a 14 year old.  Grow the fuck up and act your age. Jesus christ. 

This.

o7 Owen. Please do yourself a favor and don't come back to Olympus to waste your time here. There are many more productive things to do with your life. I wish you the best of luck with whatever is next. Fuck everyone who has negative shit to say dude, you're onto bigger and better things once you put this community behind you.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Bruh. What ab the rest of us that gave you a shot and you fucked us over? Idk why you keep posting this it’s not like your really leaving. How many o7 have you posted ? GTFO if your actually leaving. Anyway. Goodbye ✌️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

Sorry mate, This kid legit sent a photo of himself and learned the hard way of not sending his selfie Like what the fuck did you think was gonna happen!? and besides he's 14 years old not 12-11 years old and on top of that he caused problems for others he was the trouble maker he kept making mistakes now imagine that with an actual person? you would do the same thing and also he doesn't have self control he needs self control he always yells and nags about non sense with the gang members, The gang members we're are sooo annoyed and he was the reason for that and honestly mate your just being a huge hypocrite.

Just now, vedalkenn said:

yeah but if you're putting pictures up of a kid over a video game your an absolute fuckin freak

its not doxxed pictures btw, its pictures from his stream on PUBLIC websites (YT) that people are posting

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Monks said:

Unpopular opinion: Just because you are young doesn't mean you can act however the fuck you want and not have consequences  

Eh to an extent, when he was acting all big and doxxing people then kind of, but there’s a limit lol. When there’s literally people nearly in their 30’s not grown up enough to look over a bit if shit talk from a 14yr old then it’s just on the adult tbh

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

Eh to an extent, when he was acting all big and doxxing people then kind of, but there’s a limit lol. When there’s literally people nearly in their 30’s not grown up enough to look over a bit if shit talk from a 14yr old then it’s just on the adult tbh

I disagree, its not like he is 8 or 9 and and barely can sustain himself without his parents, he is 14 and should understand that your going to receive backlash for everything you do.

• Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

This.

o7 Owen. Please do yourself a favor and don't come back to Olympus to waste your time here. There are many more productive things to do with your life. I wish you the best of luck with whatever is next. Fuck everyone who has negative shit to say dude, you're onto bigger and better things once you put this community behind you.

Who knew that this community is toxic. Almost puts 4chan’s /b/ and /pol/ boards to shame. Almost.

Least 4chan has a charm to it though.

53 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Youngling

L7IohHt.jpg

• Haha 2

Owen don't be yourself up for every mistake that you made but learn from them 

I think its good that your quitting the server all this toxic nonsense isn't good for you 

Focus on yourself you're still young and have plenty of years to figure this all out 

o7