Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

1 minute ago, Zeb said:

Owen don't be yourself up for every mistake that you made but learn from them 

I think its good that your quitting the server all this toxic nonsense isn't good for you 

Focus on yourself you're still young and have plenty of years to figure this all out 

o7

thx

1 minute ago, LilTrentino said:

Oh god help this boy

not addicted

• Hmm 1

@ZAZA Look i don't even know you tbh , but fuck these niggas who are trashing you. Just do you and fuck whoever has a problem with it TRUST ME when i tell u if you follow that, It makes life so much easier. Your only a kid so u ain't their yet but unfortunately in life some people never grow up and still act like kids and Olympus is full of those people so fuck what they gotta say 

1 minute ago, Opus said:

@ZAZA Look i don't even know you tbh , but fuck these niggas who are trashing you. Just do you and fuck whoever has a problem with it TRUST ME when i tell u if you follow that, It makes life so much easier. Your only a kid so u ain't their yet but unfortunately in life some people never grow up and still act like kids and Olympus is full of those people so fuck what they gotta say 

You should know him before you say anything

• Like 1
Just now, Mason Harrison said:

You should know him before you say anything

i don't need to know him to know that from reading these comments that the KID here is acting more like a adult than those attacking him. this is a gaming community not the kindergarten playground

• STFU 2
45 minutes ago, Opus said:

i don't need to know him to know that from reading these comments that the KID here is acting more like a adult than those attacking him. this is a gaming community not the kindergarten playground

LOLOLOL OWEN ACTING LIKE AN ADULT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't know you personally but for all the people that say you are addicted and or play too much fuck EM, you are young this is EXACTLY what you are supposed to be doing, if gaming is where you find enjoyment pursue it, don't let these 17 year olds with 400 pimples on their face tell you otherwise.

o7

• Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

Some of you might not like Owen but just remember you are fucking adults bullying and commenting on a 14 year old.  Grow the fuck up and act your age. Jesus christ. 

fuck no im not growing up 

2 hours ago, Opus said:

the KID here is acting more like a adult than those attacking him

Lmao shut up he made fun of me for being on anti depressants, even if I don't care about it its just that fact that he said it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Opus said:

This kid calls everyone and there mothers the hard r

50 minutes ago, Penguiny said:

This kid calls everyone and there mothers the hard r

I'm cringe and don't get enough attention at home so I say the n word for attention on the internet!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • PogChamp 1

like i said i cant judge the kid , i don't care how he acts its the internet , im just saying yall acting like you aint see a kid act like a kid. he is gonna say stupid shit . DONT WANNA HEAR IT? stop listening to the kid. this is a gaming community he meets the criteria to be here. Some of yall just tearing on em for no reason besides he is a kid and everyone else is doing it

9 hours ago, Opus said:

like i said i cant judge the kid , i don't care how he acts its the internet , im just saying yall acting like you aint see a kid act like a kid. he is gonna say stupid shit . DONT WANNA HEAR IT? stop listening to the kid. this is a gaming community he meets the criteria to be here. Some of yall just tearing on em for no reason besides he is a kid and everyone else is doing it

Nah this kid doesn’t act like a kid. We’ve all been kids at one point or another, and I never in my life picked my nose n ate that bro

Maybe he acts like you as a kid, but at his age I wasn’t saying the hard r and begging for attention on a dead games forums

Say what you want, but similar to other people on this server, he clearly has issues

20 hours ago, Snort 2 said:

So I guess it's bullying now hearing the truth also I don't think anyone that plays Olympus is ACTUALLY an adult

So true. Its more about vengeance and points vs productivity. It's a community, but its toxic as hell.

O7 owen

Do you guys have down syndrome????

Like holy moly stop provoking the kid man

he is just digging himself in a hole that is deep enough already.

@ZAZA do me a favor and just log out of the forums dude.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, lukie said:

Lmao shut up he made fun of me for being on anti depressants, even if I don't care about it its just that fact that he said it.

Be Strong Mr. Lukie i was on Anti-Depressants & Anxiety Pills man Be Strong Bro!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2