Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

20 minutes ago, ClashBy said:

it was a game bug anyways spike strip spawned horizantal when it always spawns vertical

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
  • Downvote 3
On 2/23/2021 at 1:02 PM, PUREPK TTV said:

go back to HS 

imma paint them black just for you still does not change the fact I got fingers and you dont. Sit down ivy dog and stick to kav wouldnt wanna embarrass yourself on cap now would you

I have the same 24 hours a day that you do, only Im faster at getting shit done

I cba to look through this entire thread but Im pretty sure i never said Juan is a bad corp or is going to be a bad corp or is a bad corp pic. Only thing I will  say is there aare prob better options although I just started playing again so I actually have no idea wtf im saying but from my little time back Id say there was. Secondly I wanted to point out that everyone does make mistakes I agree its human nature. Only on APD if 2 people make the same mistake and handle it the same way One gets a promo and the other gets a demo or worse. I guess thats the way life is tho sometimes. Its unfair either way CBA to explain once again over a virtual cop rank 99% of the cops are dogwater and will stay like that until this server is done. As for support bruh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkyy57iMaB0

Imagine being too bad to make money so you have to buy it HAHA O wait that actually happend... huh? nvm you wouldn't know

Oh no ima get smoked on cap 😧

Not my arma career shiiii

• Clown 1
11 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

Oh no ima get smoked on cap 😧

Not my arma career shiiii

yikes still making excuses for being trash

7 hours ago, maxg said:

3cf63b137c2f86970f43fbb467237cab.png

yea everyone in that gang is better than you

7 hours ago, maxg said:

3cf63b137c2f86970f43fbb467237cab.png

https://gyazo.com/4c2a8b37b0b511f3c0256080bba24a33

HAHAAAAHHAHAHAH U FULL WHIFFED AND GOT KILLED BY A PDUB

7 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

I genuinely feel bad for pk 

kid is probably fat and gets bullied as school so he tries to bring the ego up on arma 3 servers

https://www.twitch.tv/purepk

7 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

I genuinely feel bad for pk 

kid is probably fat and gets bullied as school so he tries to bring the ego up on arma 3 servers

now lets see a pic of you hahaha

7 hours ago, Doofy said:

Oh man

gtfo gold snaker

5 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

No I haven’t seen his stream

dont plan on it either, I don’t want cancer intoxicating my eyes 

someone is prob insecure about his own looks he doesn't wanna judge someone else and make himself feel even worse 

22 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

haha

22 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

everyone is bound to get shit on by a pdub at some point lol pipe down homie

1 hour ago, maxg said:

haha

everyone is bound to get shit on by a pdub at some point lol pipe down homie

all im saying is shit player u ddint get shit on you whiffed then got shit on

• Hmm 1
  • Weird 1
17 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

yikes still making excuses for being trash

https://www.twitch.tv/purepk

now lets see a pic of you hahaha

gtfo gold snaker

someone is prob insecure about his own looks he doesn't wanna judge someone else and make himself feel even worse 

Say what you want about me, but I do genuinely feel bad for you, whether its what you look like or not. I have nothing to prove, which is why I wont reveal myself to the community. You however, posted a link to your twitch, which on my end, I feel no need to click or look at. I don’t feel like judging you, however you make it fairly easy. I really couldn’t care less as to what you have to say about my “skill” in arma 3, a game that I haven’t touched in a few months, or my looks, which I would characterize as better than most of America. Truthfully, there’s nothing you can say to dissuade me of my opinion of you, everything intoxicating you make has something to do with the basis of insulting someone else, showing how insecure you are about something in life. Once again, not my business, but its apparent to not only me, but everyone on this thread.

• STFU 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 12:41 PM, Y A Y O said:

Say what you want about me, but I do genuinely feel bad for you, whether its what you look like or not. I have nothing to prove, which is why I wont reveal myself to the community. You however, posted a link to your twitch, which on my end, I feel no need to click or look at. I don’t feel like judging you, however you make it fairly easy. I really couldn’t care less as to what you have to say about my “skill” in arma 3, a game that I haven’t touched in a few months, or my looks, which I would characterize as better than most of America. Truthfully, there’s nothing you can say to dissuade me of my opinion of you, everything intoxicating you make has something to do with the basis of insulting someone else, showing how insecure you are about something in life. Once again, not my business, but its apparent to not only me, but everyone on this thread.

Get the fuck off the forums and go back to class kid

On 2/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, Xlax said:

bro can you shut the fuck up and go outside lmao

didnt you cheat?

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Admin
2 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

Get the fuck off the forums and go back to class kid

didnt you cheat?

You're commenting on a post that hasn't been active in 3 weeks. Let it go.

• Like 4