Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

2 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

idgaf about money id rather pay an entire fed then see someone get corp

4 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Then don't have your retarded gangmates text the guy or go into support complaining about the rule break, giving off an impression that you want comp.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

he didnt. an staff member did

he cant even own up to his mistakes like the other 99% of the cop force

I was in the ts when this happened. He did say he was in the wrong and said he would comp but you wanted like 15 mil lol.

He admitted his mistake with the fed and you even got comp for it. End of the day you won’t meet anyone on APD who can truthfully say they’ve never made a mistake but you’ll definitely find tons of people who’ve learned from the experience.  

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1

You can't take comp and then be upset about someone getting promoted after those instances happening. If he comped you, or someone in that situation comped u then its the end of that.

If you didn't report him because he comped then what else is supposed to happen? Nothing got reported because you took comp instead. If you reported these issues and the Sr. APD decided they were rule breaks then he probably wouldn't have gotten corporal.

Also for the one saying officer's been dealt with appropriate action, doesn't mean they get demoted, removed, suspended, etc. For all you know it was just a talking to them. Or, what happened to me when I was corporal in 2019, they did that talked to me, ready to demote me for VDM, showed them my evidence and proved it wasn't my fault. You don't know what happened there. They usually resolve the ticket then will talk to the person with the punishment or whatever.

• Like 5
  • STFU 1
4 minutes ago, rafaaa said:

He admitted his mistake with the fed and you even got comp for it. End of the day you won’t meet anyone on APD who can truthfully say they’ve never made a mistake but you’ll definitely find tons of people who’ve learned from the experience.  

we need more apd members admitting to their mistakes so far i havent seen very many

buddy, one he didn't even comp, and we said we would have rather seen him get stripped than take comp but the admin just shoved it in our banks and told us to keep it low.

also 

who asked you??? @Millennium

Edited by stinkybarbecue8
1 minute ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

buddy, one he didn't even comp, and we said we would have rather seen him get stripped than take comp but the admin just shoved it in our banks and told us to keep it low.

so you could have still reported.....

I believe you asked since you decided to publicly oust this to everyone on the forums and even attempted to @ every single APD forum tags.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • STFU 1
Just now, Millennium said:

so you could have still reported.....

I believe you asked since you decided to publicly oust this to everyone on the forums and even attempted to @ every single APD forum tags.

I didn't post it??

you using your eyes, I'm just defending the facts.

you using your brain, I'm just defending the facts.

fixed this for you.

I didn't post it??

my bad, you are still joining in on their argument so I deem you as with the person who created the post. ^_^

• STFU 1
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

fixed this for you.

my bad, you are still joining in on their argument so I deem you as with the person who created the post. ^_^

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.6dd8bcf1160c7179c0ab060b7931800d.jpg

• STFU 1
Just now, Millennium said:

ahhh ok makes sense.

I see assuming everything. get your facts straight then talk.

th?id=OIP.RLLR5sL2tWttPhLDYBF2rwHaEI&pid

4 minutes ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

and we said we would have rather seen him get stripped than take comp

That's an absolute cancer mindset to have. Instead of letting someone make a situation right, you'd rather see them stripped? 

And you think this guy is the problem? Grow up man. This is a game. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • BlessUp 1
1 minute ago, Claysive said:

That's an absolute cancer mindset to have. Instead of letting someone make a situation right, you'd rather see them stripped? 

yall take this like its real like. Most of the time you dont let others you dont like "make things right"

• Pepega 1
Just now, PUREPK TTV said:

-snip-

-snip-

damn your gang name is quite fitting. I'm not assuming shit, I'm basing everything I am saying off what I have seen from the posts you and your buddies made.

Image result for big iq meme

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

my bad ADMIN Clay, forgot this was just a game.

why u getting so heated than and making fun of cancer, over a videogame thread??

• Pepega 2
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

damn your gang name is quite fitting. I'm not assuming shit, I'm basing everything I am saying off what I have seen from the posts you and your buddies made.

Image result for big iq meme

It is quite fitting isn't it. unlike that picture u posted ur IQ is equal to that of a potato.

I'm clearly not the one heated here. 

Clay, hop off the thread man, I'm sure you got like a support ticket or smth u gotta answer.

• Haha 1
Just now, stinkybarbecue8 said:

It is quite fitting isn't it. unlike that picture u posted ur IQ is equal to that of a potato.

I don't believe I have spoken to you besides the 3 posts I just made so I am a bit confused as to how you can accurately assume my IQ is equal to a potato. 🤓

• STFU 1

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
3 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I don't believe I have spoken to you besides the 3 posts I just made so I am a bit confused as to how you can accurately assume my IQ is equal to a potato. 🤓

sorry just doing what you did, assuming through evidence.