corp BTW

5 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I don't believe I have spoken to you besides the 3 posts I just made so I am a bit confused as to how you can accurately assume my IQ is equal to a potato. 🤓

Yo Millennium I see someone in ban center for you (been there over an hour), why don't you do something about that rather than shit talk on the forums, isn't it your job??

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

dont doubt it yet some people that are PO and Dep get stripped for the same shit

"held to a higher standard"

AYY LMAO

That part's definitely true.

I've been demoted twice and removed once. But all my "oopsies" as a Corporal have been received with a talking to vs concrete action. I'd rather we extend the courtesy and understanding we have for corps to our juniors rather than take them away though. The higher standard thing does hold true in certain aspects, mainly in us having to know a lot more rules than your average PO and having to interpret them semi-regularly, as a cpl I've had to deal with situations that dealt with Sr or server rules and unlike a PO my interpretation has weight behind it so I need to not be a tard and step in to comp if my subaltern fucks up badly enough, hence the leeway.

There are definitely shitbag Corporals, and in some aspects I'm a shitbag myself. But despite some bloopers @Juanjakobe is overall a solid cop, if you think he's such a fuckup then let the man hang himself with the humongous rope he's just been given and go to IA instead of support next time he fucks up. This post isn't going to un-promote him and it just stirs the pot instead of helping, I certainly cleaned up my act in a lot of ways after I picked up Cpl and FTO.

• Like 1
Just now, stinkybarbecue8 said:

sorry just doing what you did, assuming through evidence.

ahhh, but you have quite a lack of evidence on my IQ compared to the evidence that you decided to share amongst our fellow colleagues here. It is your fault if you chose to bring these issues up and then not give the entirety of the story. How are people supposed to get the full story, or act accordingly if you don't give everything. So I believe you are actually just saying I am assuming when I'm really just going off everything you folks have said.  https://gyazo.com/3218273928dbed46b571b0cd7b6a24cd https://gyazo.com/74bbb81e29ca551cbedab7f03a4f5286

Whereas, you are just assuming I have the equal IQ to a potato. There is quite a substantial difference between our two opinions.

Would you be so kind as to explain what I am assuming here? You actually never told me...

• STFU 1

so now that I have your attention id like to take this time to let you know about a SICK gang I found. They do anything from getting wiped on cap to breaking server rules if you down to join them be sure to submit an application for your special chance to get accepted

• TriHard 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

Yo Millennium I see someone in ban center for you (been there over an hour), why don't you do something about that rather than shit talk on the forums, isn't it your job??

That's crazy, 1 hour while I was doing things. Also not a job, just volunteer work. Also this is great entertainment for me.

• Like 2
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

ahhh, but you have quite a lack of evidence on my IQ compared to the evidence that you decided to share amongst our fellow colleagues here. It is your fault if you chose to bring these issues up and then not give the entirety of the story. How are people supposed to get the full story, or act accordingly if you don't give everything. So I believe you are actually just saying I am assuming when I'm really just going off everything you folks have said.  https://gyazo.com/3218273928dbed46b571b0cd7b6a24cd https://gyazo.com/74bbb81e29ca551cbedab7f03a4f5286

Whereas, you are just assuming I have the equal IQ to a potato. There is quite a substantial difference between our two opinions.

Would you be so kind as to explain what I am assuming here? You actually never told me...

he is still waiting in the ban center my guy get on that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sploding said:

That part's definitely true.

I've been demoted twice and removed once. But all my "oopsies" as a Corporal have been received with a talking to vs concrete action. I'd rather we extend the courtesy and understanding we have for corps to our juniors rather than take them away though. The higher standard thing does hold true in certain aspects, mainly in us having to know a lot more rules than your average PO and having to interpret them semi-regularly, as a cpl I've had to deal with situations that dealt with Sr or server rules and unlike a PO my interpretation has weight behind it so I need to not be a tard and step in to comp if my subaltern fucks up badly enough, hence the leeway.

There are definitely shitbag Corporals, and in some aspects I'm a shitbag myself. But despite some bloopers @Juanjakobe is overall a solid cop, if you think he's such a fuckup then let the man hang himself with the humongous rope he's just been given and go to IA instead of support next time he fucks up. This post isn't going to un-promote him and it just stirs the pot instead of helping, I certainly cleaned up my act in a lot of ways after I picked up Cpl and FTO.

I agree with some parts of this only that fact that some people messed up admitted to their actions. they show more respect and competence even some of the other Sapd and they get blacklisted and or demoted for having been talked to too many times. BS

5 minutes ago, Millennium said:

That's crazy, 1 hour while I was doing things. Also not a job, just volunteer work. Also this is great entertainment for me.

so you finally got on that ban appeal huh good for you.

• Love 1
  • Pepega 1
7 minutes ago, Millennium said:

download.jpg

Jesus stop being a retard and crying about an APD promotion to Corporal. You expect people to get 300 or so hours for Corporal and not make any mistakes along the way? End of the day it's an Arma 3 Roleplaying Server. Stfu holy shit. 

• BlessUp 1
Just now, Casperr said:

Jesus stop being a retard and crying about an APD promotion to Corporal. You expect people to get 300 or so hours for Corporal and not make any mistakes along the way? End of the day it's an Arma 3 Roleplaying Server. Stfu holy shit. 

FACts bRo

• BlessUp 1
1 minute ago, Casperr said:

werent you the guy cheating on my training server 

hahaha

Just now, Casperr said:

I don't even play this game enough to go to a "training server" lmfao? But it's absolutely hilarious how you have one LOL

You werent the guy with a lama as his profile pic in discord?

2 minutes ago, Casperr said:

You sound mad retard

3 minutes ago, Casperr said:

wow u are fucking MALDINGGGGG hahahaha

14 minutes ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

he is still waiting in the ban center my guy get on that.

9 minutes ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

so you finally got on that ban appeal huh good for you.

Thats Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy dude. Didn't even realize he was in there. When u told me I literally moved him in a minute later. lol

8 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

download.jpg

This is a potato good sir. You can use it to grow more potatoes, or you can eat it.

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

I am actually clueless as to why you guys have such an obsession with Juanjakobe and his promotion. I'm sure you have also encountered other cops making mistakes, so why are you freaking out about this one?? Changing your names in Teamspeak to mock him as well shows some maturity lmao. You guys are literally harassing him about his promotion in a fucking video game. It's actually ridiculous. Take a look at how you guys are acting about this and try to grow up 🙂

• BlessUp 1
  • Clown 1