Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

3 minutes ago, Casperr said:

No lmao

Wait, how am I mad? I didn't create a forum post to cry about an APD promotion LMAO

Your clearly mad enough to complain about it

Just now, CHEESE1 said:

Honestly guys just please @Juanjakobe earned and deserved his police promotion, if he did mess up so what? everyone messes up.. Congrats on you're New Promotion Coporal Perry ❤️

next time I mess up i better get a promotion ayy LMAO

3 minutes ago, Maddox said:

I am actually clueless as to why you guys have such an obsession with Juanjakobe and his promotion. I'm sure you have also encountered other cops making mistakes, so why are you freaking out about this one?? Changing your names in Teamspeak to mock him as well shows some maturity lmao. You guys are literally harassing him about his promotion in a fucking video game. It's actually ridiculous. Take a look at how you guys are acting about this and try to grow up 🙂

that was not "us" changing our names. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

its funny how all you hop on the defend the APD train 

I wasn't going to say anything but holy shit you guys are toxic for no reason

@ClashBy You complain about everything. In game, I see you bitch about EVERYTHING and this post isn't shocking. Literally you are mad over someone getting a rank in Arma because of something he did in the way past. @Juanjakobe is chill AF and for you to bitch about him getting corp is hysterical and sad at the same time. You need to take a step  back and stop being toxic because its so clear you are just jealous. 

@PUREPK TTV I don't even know why you are commenting on this and being hella toxic. You have literally 0 room to talk about someone's rank when you are the rattiest cop I have ever seen on Olympus. Like remember a week ago when you were on cop and you let your gang members on civ rob us as you turned a blind eye while in the PD ? or  when you let your gang member tase us with a COP taser as you did nothing and just targeted s members like you always do. 

I would much rather someone like @Juanjakobe get promoted than any one of your shitty ratty cry baby gang members

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 4
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, lvy said:

I wasn't going to say anything but holy shit you guys are toxic for no reason

@ClashBy You complain about everything. In game, I see you bitch about EVERYTHING and this post isn't shocking. Literally you are mad over someone getting a rank in Arma because of something he did in the way past. @Juanjakobe is chill AF and for you to bitch about him getting corp is hysterical and sad at the same time. Also, how childish is it  you have your gang mass downvote people for no reason.

@PUREPK TTV I don't even know why you are commenting on this and being hella toxic. You have literally 0 room to talk about someone's rank when you are the rattiest cop I have ever seen on Olympus. Like remember a week ago when you were on cop and you let your gang members on civ rob us as you turned a blind eye while in the PD ? or  when you let your gang member tase us with a COP taser as you did nothing and just targeted s members like you always do. 

I would much rather someone like @Juanjakobe get promoted than any one of your shitty ratty cry baby gang members. 

mad cause bad keep fragging deps and pos in kav while sitting in your locked up houses exploiting through the walls. 

Dont even get me started on ur gang. Half of those randoms break rules you can say its not true but I have the clips to prove it. 

Dont even tell me you dont play fair either. I take away ur coms and gps all of a sudden there are kids that know exactly where I am your mad cause bad next time Ill make sure I take care of you properly while im on duty

4 minutes ago, lvy said:

I would much rather someone like @Juanjakobe get promoted than any one of your shitty ratty cry baby gang members. 

also I do as well its free cop gear if I was a corp you would all be lethaled and never get my shit

8 minutes ago, Fetus Deletuus said:

imagin being mad at a mil sim u threw ya life into!

BRO THIS IS A HARDCORE RP SERVER ITS GOTTA BE THIS WAY

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

mad cause bad

9 minutes ago, lvy said:

So when others mess up and make a mistake they need to be punished but when you break rules everyone is just mad cause bad right?  Your gang is down bad man, you all clowned yourselves the second you made this post

• Like 1
Just now, -King- said:

when I made a mistake I take bans check my ban history ill show you if you want. 

even when I didnt break any rules I got demoted for bullshit but at least I took it

46 minutes ago, lvy said:

Funny you ever assume you will get promoted.

@PUREPK TTV, you have been sentenced to Permanent PO for LIFE.

dude idgaf about a cop rank on this server LOL. When the ranks are earned in a fair systematic manner maybe ill take them more seriously until them CBA 

Edited by PUREPK TTV
  • Like 1
  • Hmm 2
  • Clown 1

@PUREPK TTV @stinkybarbecue8 @ClashBy

No report means that things were handled in support rather than a APD IA. Seeing as you wish to seemingly hunt this individual now that they've gotten promoted, you can go fuck yourself for being this attached to a video game that you've got to make a massive post about someone being promoted.

Also, hope you guys like PO a lot!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

No report means that things were handled in support rather than a APD IA. Seeing as you wish to seemingly hunt this individual now that they've gotten promoted, you can go fuck yourself for being this attached to a video game that you've got to make a massive post about someone being promoted.

I’m not attached to arma I hop on and fight cartels do feds do bws because I see no one else on this shitty game doing anything but sit in kav and complain about rdm like Ivy

• STFU 1
1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

We don’t really get along much, But this response is one of the best i’ve seen in my whole time on Olympus. You kids are freaks calm the absolute fuck down it’s a video game. Kids put in hundreds of hours on something they find enjoyment over only for you sort of freaks to witch hunt them down, and get scummy little clips of the person “using a spike strip wrong” or “not reading his total bounty perfectly” etc. etc. To try and get them demoted you petty little fucks. 

Now that i’m no longer attached to Olympus as much, i actually see the extent of how sad this shit is. People putting real life time into the game, hundreds of hours of real time, only for a person over the internet to be so goddamn sad that they clip what someone is doing in a video game, purely to get that person removed or demoted from a position they enjoy and deserve being in. This whole post has actually pissed me off lol. Fuck you

• Like 5
  • STFU 1