corp BTW

14 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

@PUREPK TTV @stinkybarbecue8 @ClashBy

No report means that things were handled in support rather than a APD IA. Seeing as you wish to seemingly hunt this individual now that they've gotten promoted, you can go fuck yourself for being this attached to a video game that you've got to make a massive post about someone being promoted.

Also, hope you guys like PO a lot!

i love it

13 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

We don’t really get along much, But this response is one of the best i’ve seen in my whole time on Olympus. You kids are freaks calm the absolute fuck down it’s a video game. Kids put in hundreds of hours on something they find enjoyment over only for you sort of freaks to witch hunt them down, and get scummy little clips of the person “using a spike strip wrong” or “not reading his total bounty perfectly” etc. etc. To try and get them demoted you petty little fucks. 

Now that i’m no longer attached to Olympus as much, i actually see the extent of how sad this shit is. People putting real life time into the game, hundreds of hours of real time, only for a person over the internet to be so goddamn sad that they clip what someone is doing in a video game, purely to get that person removed or demoted from a position they enjoy and deserve being in. This whole post has actually pissed me off lol. Fuck you

Im not trying to get anyone demoted. I am just pointing out a few things because I know of some people who used a spike strip wrong had it handled and still got stripped while on cop. You can your your own brain and determine whether this is bias, bullshit, or unlucky im just pointing out the facts

12 hours ago, Noble said:

Ahhhhh the classic, suuuuuuurrreeee!!!! dont come for chris you silly goose!!! 

imagine being in noble and thinking ur good

12 hours ago, ClashBy said:

Who tf is Chris 

You really think I care about him getting Corp or him getting sgt idc what role he gets why do you think I went on cop and fucked around snd gave people millions of charges and sent them to jail idc about cop or this sever I play for a couple of hours with buddy’s and fuck around do feds anything that makes the time go by. At the end of the day no one gives 2 fucks 

+1

11 hours ago, Rossco said:

Makes a post expressing his opinion on a promotion and on an apd member —-> realizes no one cares and his post is getting shit on —-> decides to claim it was all a meme 

ok buddy

SAPD getting mad about getting exposed

11 hours ago, maxg said:

There is no way your actually complaining about someone making mistakes, Juan is legit the chilliest guy I have ever played cop with, He doesn't try to break rules to ruin the experience for everyone or to gain an advantage, every rule he has broken he has comped for or talked about it in support room in a professional manner. If you are just upset because you can't get anywhere in the community because you are toxic, unprofessional, and immature then fuck off the forums and stop worrying about a promotion that doesn't effect you. You have barely played with him on cop and the main interactions with him are when you come crying in support about the smallest little shit that happens to you. Grow up bro.

If he knew the rules and had the knowledge that a corp should have we woulnd have to go to support everytime. I went to support a bunch when I was on cop and actually tried to grind I delt with thing in a mutual manner and still had problems. No one cares about a rank this post just proves ranks dont mean shit when people get them freely 

10 hours ago, Jig said:

you dont get corp unless you got that swagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg 😎

or some dick sucking

• Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
10 hours ago, Doofy said:

Look to be fair, everyone makes mistakes weather they be intentional or not. Its not necessarily fair to call someone out on these mistakes. At the end of the day its a videogame, and if the point of this post was to try to humiliate him that's kind of a dick move to be honest. Lets just move on

I agree everyone does its just some people make mistakes handle it well and get a promo i have nothing wrong with that everyone fucks up but then some people make mistakes go the extra mile to fix them and still get punished for it.

ALSO STOP SNAKING FED GOLD IDIOT YOU THINK WE WOULDNT CATCH YOU HAHA GO BACK TO CARTEL MONKEYS YOU FREAKS

9 hours ago, Venomm said:

You guys are my #1 income of support tickets and I don't even do tickets :kappa:

Also @ThatNerdyGuy @Claysive @Mike Lit how much into ur paypal to lock this post?

your welcome for keeping the support team alive honestly a joke at this point cheese is the only good support member 

9 hours ago, Claysive said:

Na. I enjoy the drama from kids on the spectrum. It’s quite amusing. 

#keep the post

9 hours ago, Drippp said:

Y’all are fuckin weird man, quit the game, go outside. Maybe do anything other than argue about virtual cops

imagine cheating HAHAHA

shitter

8 hours ago, vedalkenn said:

So you don't even fight, you just sit there drooling and hope you don't die?

dont see you fighting who are u random

5 hours ago, House said:

Hahah

People thinking cops have skill

Cus you can’t hit the broad side of a barn 

LOL FACTS

4 hours ago, Mako said:

give me infinite gear sets and we will see how ballsy I play

4 hours ago, Mason Harrison said:

I remember blowing your head clean off with a shotgun at the fed lmao

now that i do remember haha the K SLICE 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

When you’re ego is up your ass and you’re just a person that’s generally difficult to deal with, I’m not surprised you haven’t seem many. 

You’re just an extremely unlikeable person.

If you weren’t permed you’d be crying too. You’re literally unable to play on a server, yet still talk on the forums. Go quit like you preach to the community. Cant wait to see you get unpermed and eat your words.

your in silla kid. You sit in kav with a Pdub. 

If you had any skills maybe you would come fight cap.

your mad cause ur bad and i am better. I shit on you and ur entire gang. No one else really does that. You guys are near unstoppable again other shitter players so I would be pretty mad if I kept getting shit on every single time PUREPK TTV hopped on

3 hours ago, lvy said:

You're full of yourself. You put in 30 hours a week into Arma 3 and half of that time you're crying about something. 

Don't lie about only doing feds and cartels, you were in Kavala for hours the other day robbing us in the PD as PUREPK pretended not to see. You're a clown. 

MAD CAUSE BAD

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
5 hours ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

This post at first was a complete joke to see how people would respond. This is beyond all our expectations holy shit this shit is a fucking gold mine of content and sweaty arma freaks that play this game religiously. LOL 

"It was just a prank bro"

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

@PUREPK TTV You're a Silla Fanboy. Your gang is shit and just camps cartel rebels and gets wiped by TP on a daily lmao. I am surprised you came back to Olympus after already being one of the most dislikeable people in this community, maybe its time for another break bud. 

Having all ur boy friends react to the post, you're all children and belong in a day care. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 3
25 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

If you had any skills maybe you would come fight cap.

says the guy who only comes to cap with an SDAR and even when you come to cap with a full kit I wipe your 4-5 man group... sheessh

7 minutes ago, Drippp said:

You are obsessed kid I haven’t played arma since October stop talking to me, you were my biggest fan when I was in tp.

Did not know who you where in tp thought you where just a Walmart dawn. none stop on the forms of a server you are banned from its just sad.

16 minutes ago, lvy said:

@PUREPK TTV You're a Silla Fanboy. Your gang is shit and just camps cartel rebels and gets wiped by TP on a daily lmao. I am surprised you came back to Olympus after already being one of the most dislikeable people in this community, maybe its time for another break bud. 

I dont give a fuck about Silla Your gang is trash. As far as I can tell its just free money on cop

5 minutes ago, maxg said:

says the guy who only comes to cap with an SDAR and even when you come to cap with a full kit I wipe your 4-5 man group... sheessh

maybe im just better with the sdar what can I say id rather get 50 Warpoints wiping you and your goons then 10

3 minutes ago, House said:

Did not know who you where in tp thought you where just a Walmart dawn

lol

2 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

maybe im just better with the sdar what can I say id rather get 50 Warpoints wiping you and your goons then 10

I have solo pushed you guys many times and wiped you off of cap lol, I get the WPs but it's just a waste of time for everyone if your gonna sit on cap and do nothing.

but back to the point of the post.

57 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

If he knew the rules and had the knowledge that a corp should have we woulnd have to go to support everytime. I went to support a bunch when I was on cop and actually tried to grind I delt with thing in a mutual manner and still had problems. No one cares about a rank this post just proves ranks dont mean shit when people get them freely 

Dude, I'm sorry if this is deemed "toxic" but every time I have talked to you in a support room or just in a cop channel you are so egotistical and act like you know everything when you don't, You think you are hot shit since you have made 5,523 gangs on the server that have all died. pipe down and find your place my guy

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, maxg said:

I have solo pushed you guys many times and wiped you off of cap lol, I get the WPs but it's just a waste of time for everyone if your gonna sit on cap and do nothing.

Dude, I'm sorry if this is deemed "toxic" but every time I have talked to you in a support room or just in a cop channel you are so egotistical and act like you know everything when you don't, You think you are hot shit since you have made 5,523 gangs on the server that have all died. pipe down and find your place my guy

dont think u have ever wiped us on cap. In fact I dont even think you have ever fought us. at least under maxg but next time ur on be sure to have ur name as what it is here and we will see what really happens cant wait to make another post. Also what gangs have u even been apart of cause I didnt even know u were in TP - nonam haha smh

22 minutes ago, maxg said:

pipe down ur not wiping shit off cap when most of us hours on on cop medic or sitting in support team ur trash kid career cop looking ass

https://gyazo.com/d363e4cfa5db83f69d759be6bfb22860

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, lvy said:

wait lemme get this straight the person who sits in KAV all day with their RDM gang is talking shit about caps. Anyone from your gang that pushes caps get wiped. Stick to doing what you do best which is sitting in Kav and bitching. Been playing for a month and have never seen silla hold a single cap. Turn your brain on.

• Like 2
Just now, Washedd said:

wait lemme get this straight the person who sits in KAV all day with their RDM gang is talking shit about caps. Anyone from your gang that pushes caps get wiped. Stick to doing what you do best which is sitting in Kav and bitching. Been playing for a month and have never seen silla hold a single cap. Turn your brain on.

+1

1 hour ago, lvy said:

https://gyazo.com/86e97c8aef8f144791dac05c1b78cddf

https://gyazo.com/f0e5722e4439b5646e73e00531ffadf4

https://gyazo.com/d94aefc58613e1b0951b5d6e78de6ced

I'm just gonna leave those there... funny how silla talks shit when literally a dep solo shits on their entire gang during a pharma XD

any thing to say @lvy  @Tammy??

nice aim btw tammy LMAOOOOOO

Edited by stinkybarbecue8
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

https://gyazo.com/86e97c8aef8f144791dac05c1b78cddf

https://gyazo.com/f0e5722e4439b5646e73e00531ffadf4

https://gyazo.com/d94aefc58613e1b0951b5d6e78de6ced

I'm just gonna leave those there... funny how silla talks shit when literally a dep solo shits on their entire gang during a pharma XD

any thing to say @lvy  @Tammy??

nice aim btw tammy LMAOOOOOO

Id think sitting in kav all day killing nakeds would make there aim good but I guess im wrong

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
44 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

im permed spastic, and could still slap you retard

permed for what cheating hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Lucien said:

permed for being too good they keeping the sneeze boys down smh

gtfo random

• Downvote 2