Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Recommended Posts

Ladies and gentlemen you must be a competitive arma 3 Olympus player to have the honor of being given this role. How do you expect me and my fellow apd officers to compete with this insane top tier high quality gamers on the war zone island??! This is ludicrous that we have to pay 15k I play cop for money

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Admin
9 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

less.. broken.... please 

I'm very curious, what is broken here? The cops aren't going to be making money, if they ever break even. They have to go in waves and they pay $15k to have again, lesser gear. The amount they make is minimal and their cost will likely cause them to break even, if that.

24 minutes ago, Ajame said:

why mako? sounds kinda broken

Tagging you in this too, elaborate why?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm very curious, what is broken here? The cops aren't going to be making money, if they ever break even. They have to go in waves and they pay $15k to have again, lesser gear. The amount they make is minimal and their cost will likely cause them to break even, if that.

I feel like a swat team of up to 10 players being able to constantly storm conquest points is going to be a bit much. And I know 10 swat are not always going to be on but it adds an extra level of strain on ppl cappin cartels which is what I do like

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadexz said:

I feel like a swat team of up to 10 players being able to constantly storm conquest points is going to be a bit much. And I know 10 swat are not always going to be on but it adds an extra level of strain on ppl cappin cartels which is what I do like

Bruh, you know they are there to fight the cap right? It's not like you guys are getting tazed and restrained, think of it like another gang to fight g

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadexz said:

I feel like a swat team of up to 10 players being able to constantly storm conquest points is going to be a bit much. And I know 10 swat are not always going to be on but it adds an extra level of strain on ppl cappin cartels which is what I do like

you dont even play conquest 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Admin
Just now, Shadexz said:

I feel like a swat team of up to 10 players being able to constantly storm conquest points is going to be a bit much. And I know 10 swat are not always going to be on but it adds an extra level of strain on ppl cappin cartels which is what I do like

So this idea was brought up by cartel fighters because they were complaining that there weren't many people fighting. This will help that issue, while also keeping a decent balance. This is the same as having another gang of 10 people come to fight the conquest event. This isn't for times outside of conquest.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
1 minute ago, Shadexz said:

False

This is a Conquest team, the current implementation has no plans for SWAT members raiding Cartels. Based on your apparent lack of participation in Conquests I doubt you'll notice anything happening that is outside of your regular loop of gameplay.

https://stats.olympus-entertainment.com/stats/players/76561198285944398/

ceab7d4181821569e5916b2a1dcd7181.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Pepega 1
  • Weird 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm very curious, what is broken here? The cops aren't going to be making money, if they ever break even. They have to go in waves and they pay $15k to have again, lesser gear. The amount they make is minimal and their cost will likely cause them to break even, if that.

Tagging you in this too, elaborate why?

Because what’s the point for cops in conquest we play conquest to escape cops and have some good cap fights but  having a team of 10 most likely to be cops with mk1s sense it will be higher ups most likely to start sense it just was added to me it just doesn’t sound fun 

To people fighting conquest and will be way harder to hold a point and get points as we will just me constantly being pushed by apd

  • Downvote 3
  • BlessUp 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
3 minutes ago, Ajame said:

Because what’s the point for cops in conquest we play conquest to escape cops and have some good cap fights but  having a team of 10 most likely to be cops with mk1s sense it will be higher ups most likely to start sense it just was added to me it just doesn’t sound fun 

To people fighting conquest and will be way harder to hold a point and get points as we will just me constantly being pushed by apd

I'm guessing you didn't read the post? The last tier of SWAT gets MK-1s, in every other sense they are inferior to your regular Conquest player's loadouts. The only benefit is that they don't pay more than 15K per loadout on death and for that they have to follow rules that have repercussions on both their SWAT & APD whitelists.

The point of adding SWAT is to allow JrAPD to experience more than the regular spectrum and allow them to participate in what are normally SAPD activities.

Also, I don't think it'll be an issue for you to hold points considering SWAT is supposed to attack the #1 gang. i.e. not 88 https://stats.olympus-entertainment.com/stats/conquest/

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • PogChamp 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
19 minutes ago, Ajame said:

Because what’s the point for cops in conquest we play conquest to escape cops and have some good cap fights but  having a team of 10 most likely to be cops with mk1s sense it will be higher ups most likely to start sense it just was added to me it just doesn’t sound fun 

To people fighting conquest and will be way harder to hold a point and get points as we will just me constantly being pushed by apd

 

56 minutes ago, Ajame said:

why mako? sounds kinda broken

What is broken about this.... You are fighting cops that are limited to 10 people, limited to certain gear, 

Currently gangs can have a max of 12 people to fight conquest. They cap it, then leave the cap. This incentives people to actually stay on cap and have a whole new force to fight which only targets the winning gangs(usually the bigger gangs).

You are complaining about 10 people with mk1's? are you serious? The Type 115, and the Mk1 is about the only guns that cartel fighters use. 

46 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

less.. broken.... please 

 

30 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

I feel like a swat team of up to 10 players being able to constantly storm conquest points is going to be a bit much. And I know 10 swat are not always going to be on but it adds an extra level of strain on ppl cappin cartels which is what I do like

They are only meant to target the winning gangs, so usually that will be the bigger gangs such as Teamplayers, Plague, etc. Which they will usually have equal numbers or a max of 12. If SWAT is seen going after smaller gangs that aren't winning, put in a IA with the evidence and the Sr. APD will handle the issue.

The whole point of this is to generate content for Cops, and bring more people to conquest so that the people who actually fight conquests have competition. This also helps out the smaller gangs since they are only supposed to go after the bigger gangs.

I think it will be fine, especially since there is a ranking system for the gear, so lets just try it out and if it becomes and issue it can always be discussed, adjusted, etc.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shadexz said:

False

Nice 0/0 conquest kd you must just blackcap and sit In bushes and never died you are nuts 🤩 

1 hour ago, Ajame said:

why mako? sounds kinda broken

Another 88 farmer acting like he’s played more then 2 conquest

28 minutes ago, Mako said:

I'm guessing you didn't read the post? The last tier of SWAT gets MK-1s, in every other sense they are inferior to your regular Conquest player's loadouts. The only benefit is that they don't pay more than 15K per loadout on death and for that they have to follow rules that have repercussions on both their SWAT & APD whitelists.

The point of adding SWAT is to allow JrAPD to experience more than the regular spectrum and allow them to participate in what are normally SAPD activities.

Also, I don't think it'll be an issue for you to hold points considering SWAT is supposed to attack the #1 gang. i.e. not 88 https://stats.olympus-entertainment.com/stats/conquest/

+1 only thing I would say is add a bit per death maybe 40k

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GoonThe13Yearold said:

Nice 0/0 conquest kd you must just blackcap and sit In bushes and never died you are nuts 🤩 

Another 88 farmer acting like he’s played more then 2 conquest

Ok bud 😃  Luv u tho

  • Clown 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
25 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Better be some serious drip 😤 💯

83ba62f04a8be9e1651e71d3772c294a.jpg

  • Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.