alright alright time for the pot head sheriff to pop around kav square and confiscate weed.

+1 role play it up. fuck grinding for oly money. what are u. an incel.

easy to say but go to kav square chance of a 3:1 80%. Were it so easy we would all do it. kinda hard to rp when a majority of the civ's rp is minimal. only time it gets serious is when they're in custody/apprehended and have a lot to lose. other than that people are either salty they were caught and insult or shit talk you through processing, don't speak, pretend they cant hear you, tell you to hurry up "just send me to jail" "Im not paying so just send me" "Just send me you're allowed to do that" or use the weakest rp to keep their gear. If were being serious civs in kav are talking about random shit that has no rp value or the ladder of the usual shooting, running people over, rdm or trying to get cops to fight. You can't roelplay when the aspect of roleplay is hardly there between both factions. when little effort is put forth by one side, that is reciprocated by the other and nothing will ever come from it. This is why interactions between cops and civs is so robotic or lack of a better term "check list".

25 minutes ago, KashInc7 said:

easy to say but go to kav square chance of a 3:1 80%. Were it so easy we would all do it. kinda hard to rp when a majority of the civ's rp is minimal. only time it gets serious is when they're in custody/apprehended and have a lot to lose. other than that people are either salty they were caught and insult or shit talk you through processing, don't speak, pretend they cant hear you, tell you to hurry up "just send me to jail" "Im not paying so just send me" "Just send me you're allowed to do that" or use the weakest rp to keep their gear. If were being serious civs in kav are talking about random shit that has no rp value or the ladder of the usual shooting, running people over, rdm or trying to get cops to fight. You can't roelplay when the aspect of roleplay is hardly there between both factions. when little effort is put forth by one side, that is reciprocated by the other and nothing will ever come from it. This is why interactions between cops and civs is so robotic or lack of a better term "check list".

I mean if you sit in kav on cop (where 99% of new people spawn) I’d said there will probably be people who don’t rp, a lot of new people to the server just scream and yell slurs at cops while people who have played the server a bit will actually rp, I would say to just judge the situation and if they are rping then rp but if the are just screaming then probably to just ignore it.

16 hours ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

I mean if you sit in kav on cop (where 99% of new people spawn) I’d said there will probably be people who don’t rp, a lot of new people to the server just scream and yell slurs at cops while people who have played the server a bit will actually rp, I would say to just judge the situation and if they are rping then rp but if the are just screaming then probably to just ignore it.

It’s not just kav, most of the interactions with any civ are minimal. Wether you stop someone in a red zone or just talking. Nothing is serious unless there’s a risk. New players are scarce and majority of the civ population are established gangs. Rp in this community is almost non existent. As I said before, rp isn’t taken seriously unless their gear is on the line. I’m not up in arms about the rp situation, neither is it a big concern for me. I’m just speaking from my experience. others are saying that cops need to rp better or give more effort as if there’s no effort being put forth. Which I agree to an extent but cops do put the effort to rp when the same effort is shown from the civ. This isn’t just a one sided issue, both factions to need work towards the same goal. I find it funny that I could get more rp out an official dayz server. 

On 3/21/2021 at 2:02 AM, KashInc7 said:

get better at talking with people my man.

• 2 weeks later...

@Tarquanda is by far the best APD roleplayer that I've ever encountered on this server and I joined in 2014. The guy and I were able to peacefully discuss my pet frogs that I was on my way to donate to orphans (although they were still confiscated). 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Banana said:

@Tarquanda is by far the best APD roleplayer that I've ever encountered on this server and I joined in 2014. The guy and I were able to peacefully discuss my pet frogs that I was on my way to donate to orphans (although they were still confiscated). 

Those orphans gotta be trippin balls from all those frogs

• BlessUp 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes there is 2 minutes to restart, but there was at least 4 cops in this situation. This 1 cop processed all 3 people in 2 minutes. Great RP and experience for all!

• Haha 4
  • BlessUp 1
18 hours ago, Iceman said:

Yes there is 2 minutes to restart, but there was at least 4 cops in this situation. This 1 cop processed all 3 people in 2 minutes. Great RP and experience for all!

the other cops were outside killing ur gang members trying to save you, get owned retard

• Senior Designer
On 4/13/2021 at 8:41 PM, Iceman said:

clearly you did not want to rp with him instead you mock him and also there is 2 minutes till server restart what do you expect?

• Like 3