Silla worst big gang?

Silla will never be DB, but only because Silla does not work like normal gangs you have been in.

Let's be real, no one's gonna be DB without access to Staff GPS and a hot crew of bastards like @TheKoreanNation and @Saltbut they got kids and shit now, at least in TKN's case.

Silla are a gang of individuals, they don't roll as one unit 24/7. Even though most people have had a toxic interaction with a Silla member does not mean Silla hates you, as far as I can tell. It doesn't even look like they coordinate for much aside from conquests/WZ. 

Personally, when I find a Silla member outside of Kavala they're always 5th wheeling with another gang doing runs, so it is a lot like 2016 DB in the way that they really focus on a solid grasp of their slice of the map and rarely go past coke-pro, and most of their members don't need to do runs necessarily. Everyone has seen Tammy on the top 10's of stats. So technically Silla is like a post-grind rich person Gang, once again similar to how DB was.

The only reason they aren't DB is because they splinter when they leave Kavala, they don't fly a fleet of Orca's into mush pro or anywhere to drop on people. But if they did, people would rage because imagine having to tell your gang members you got robbed alone by two full orca's of Silla members, shit would be hilarious. 

You either have insane coordination, or insane numbers, and Silla definitely chose the latter. Not everyone is DB, Tree, Noble, or Woo.

At least with CTF, WXM and now Fury and 141 if you rob one of them you know the others on the server are on their way. Not always the case with Silla.

Also why is no one talking about The Man The Myth The Gambling Addicts in Kav? Those guys are 10/10 funny asf. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JacobfromSL said:

Silla will never be DB, but only because Silla does not work like normal gangs you have been in.

Let's be real, no one's gonna be DB without access to Staff GPS and a hot crew of bastards like @TheKoreanNation and @Saltbut they got kids and shit now, at least in TKN's case.

Silla are a gang of individuals, they don't roll as one unit 24/7. Even though most people have had a toxic interaction with a Silla member does not mean Silla hates you, as far as I can tell. It doesn't even look like they coordinate for much aside from conquests/WZ. 

Personally, when I find a Silla member outside of Kavala they're always 5th wheeling with another gang doing runs, so it is a lot like 2016 DB in the way that they really focus on a solid grasp of their slice of the map and rarely go past coke-pro, and most of their members don't need to do runs necessarily. Everyone has seen Tammy on the top 10's of stats. So technically Silla is like a post-grind rich person Gang, once again similar to how DB was.

The only reason they aren't DB is because they splinter when they leave Kavala, they don't fly a fleet of Orca's into mush pro or anywhere to drop on people. But if they did, people would rage because imagine having to tell your gang members you got robbed alone by two full orca's of Silla members, shit would be hilarious. 

You either have insane coordination, or insane numbers, and Silla definitely chose the latter. Not everyone is DB, Tree, Noble, or Woo.

At least with CTF, WXM and now Fury and 141 if you rob one of them you know the others on the server are on their way. Not always the case with Silla.

Also why is no one talking about The Man The Myth The Gambling Addicts in Kav? Those guys are 10/10 funny asf. 

I agree except for the very last part. There is only 1 CTF and that player is boosting the titan hit stat LOL

• Kreygasm 1

Generally in large gangs it's hard to have a high level of in game coordination as people are usually busy or spread out over the map but it is always fun to go in with a large group 15+ into a city or robbing for the memes or being a meme like @Noahhh! and running 3 hawks at once robbing together in formation. 

• Haha 1

This is the most spot on analysis I have seen of our gang, straight up.

I do sometimes rally the noobs together in helicopters and drop masses on people but I know it is ONLY fun for us. If a group of 10+ dropped on your runs (which typically if you're doing runs in the first place you are either: 1) A gambling addict 2) New to the game) you would be pretty upset. In any medium, whether it be a business, WoW Guild, whatever, to get true quality members you have to actively work at it. We recruit people simply because we like their attitude, typically. If some new dude makes a funny joke, has a funny accent, or anything similar, I will send them an invite and teach them how to play the game.

IF we really wanted to "train" our members we could, I just know I wouldn't want to spend hours and hours of my time teaching somebody how to play a video game out of appeasement for other people.

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, Skateezy said:

IF we really wanted to "train" our members we could, I just know I wouldn't want to spend hours and hours of my time teaching somebody how to play a video game out of appeasement for 

The gang honestly does whatever the gang feels like lol. There's something to be said about the purity of that for a Kav Scat gang.

Long side note, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Kavala Scat/Scav DB's original name? I remember hearing stories that they went too hard with robbing people as "Kavala Scavs/Scats" and remember someone saying staff were also gang members and the 'no staff in gangs' rule was added so they rebuilt/rebranded into DB or some other kind of reason. -heresay from 2016/2017.

I find hearing people call Silla "the Kavala Scav gang" hilarious because they don't realize it's like calling them DB unintentionally.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:16 PM, Dr.308 said:

I agree except for the very last part. There is only 1 CTF and that player is boosting the titan hit stat LOL

Cause you weren't there for CTF's golden age.  He meant back in the day.  He also said WXM, which was an allied gang of ours that doesn't exist anymore either. 

Most active Silla right now are relatively new players or straight 50 hour shitters, most of the old crew don't play very often anymore.

2-3  months ago we were literally mass rdming new players and constantly spawn camping PD every night and there weren't many rage threads. Not sure what's different now.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:06 PM, Noahhh! said:

Only with ghosthawks.

old noble was great, then slyr left and the shed got camped and that shit got boring

Edited by Praetorian