Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Silla worst big gang?

Silla will never be DB, but only because Silla does not work like normal gangs you have been in.

Let's be real, no one's gonna be DB without access to Staff GPS and a hot crew of bastards like @TheKoreanNation and @Saltbut they got kids and shit now, at least in TKN's case.

Silla are a gang of individuals, they don't roll as one unit 24/7. Even though most people have had a toxic interaction with a Silla member does not mean Silla hates you, as far as I can tell. It doesn't even look like they coordinate for much aside from conquests/WZ. 

Personally, when I find a Silla member outside of Kavala they're always 5th wheeling with another gang doing runs, so it is a lot like 2016 DB in the way that they really focus on a solid grasp of their slice of the map and rarely go past coke-pro, and most of their members don't need to do runs necessarily. Everyone has seen Tammy on the top 10's of stats. So technically Silla is like a post-grind rich person Gang, once again similar to how DB was.

The only reason they aren't DB is because they splinter when they leave Kavala, they don't fly a fleet of Orca's into mush pro or anywhere to drop on people. But if they did, people would rage because imagine having to tell your gang members you got robbed alone by two full orca's of Silla members, shit would be hilarious. 

You either have insane coordination, or insane numbers, and Silla definitely chose the latter. Not everyone is DB, Tree, Noble, or Woo.

At least with CTF, WXM and now Fury and 141 if you rob one of them you know the others on the server are on their way. Not always the case with Silla.

Also why is no one talking about The Man The Myth The Gambling Addicts in Kav? Those guys are 10/10 funny asf. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, JacobfromSL said:

Silla will never be DB, but only because Silla does not work like normal gangs you have been in.

Let's be real, no one's gonna be DB without access to Staff GPS and a hot crew of bastards like @TheKoreanNation and @Saltbut they got kids and shit now, at least in TKN's case.

Silla are a gang of individuals, they don't roll as one unit 24/7. Even though most people have had a toxic interaction with a Silla member does not mean Silla hates you, as far as I can tell. It doesn't even look like they coordinate for much aside from conquests/WZ. 

Personally, when I find a Silla member outside of Kavala they're always 5th wheeling with another gang doing runs, so it is a lot like 2016 DB in the way that they really focus on a solid grasp of their slice of the map and rarely go past coke-pro, and most of their members don't need to do runs necessarily. Everyone has seen Tammy on the top 10's of stats. So technically Silla is like a post-grind rich person Gang, once again similar to how DB was.

The only reason they aren't DB is because they splinter when they leave Kavala, they don't fly a fleet of Orca's into mush pro or anywhere to drop on people. But if they did, people would rage because imagine having to tell your gang members you got robbed alone by two full orca's of Silla members, shit would be hilarious. 

You either have insane coordination, or insane numbers, and Silla definitely chose the latter. Not everyone is DB, Tree, Noble, or Woo.

At least with CTF, WXM and now Fury and 141 if you rob one of them you know the others on the server are on their way. Not always the case with Silla.

Also why is no one talking about The Man The Myth The Gambling Addicts in Kav? Those guys are 10/10 funny asf. 

I agree except for the very last part. There is only 1 CTF and that player is boosting the titan hit stat LOL

• Kreygasm 1
5 hours ago, JacobfromSL said:

Generally in large gangs it's hard to have a high level of in game coordination as people are usually busy or spread out over the map but it is always fun to go in with a large group 15+ into a city or robbing for the memes or being a meme like @Noahhh! and running 3 hawks at once robbing together in formation. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Skateezy said:

IF we really wanted to "train" our members we could, I just know I wouldn't want to spend hours and hours of my time teaching somebody how to play a video game out of appeasement for 

The gang honestly does whatever the gang feels like lol. There's something to be said about the purity of that for a Kav Scat gang.

Long side note, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Kavala Scat/Scav DB's original name? I remember hearing stories that they went too hard with robbing people as "Kavala Scavs/Scats" and remember someone saying staff were also gang members and the 'no staff in gangs' rule was added so they rebuilt/rebranded into DB or some other kind of reason. -heresay from 2016/2017.

I find hearing people call Silla "the Kavala Scav gang" hilarious because they don't realize it's like calling them DB unintentionally.

• Downvote 1
On 4/9/2021 at 4:16 PM, Dr.308 said:

I agree except for the very last part. There is only 1 CTF and that player is boosting the titan hit stat LOL

Cause you weren't there for CTF's golden age.  He meant back in the day.  He also said WXM, which was an allied gang of ours that doesn't exist anymore either. 

• Downvote 1
On 4/8/2021 at 1:33 AM, lvy said:

we literally are the only biggest relevant gang on Olympus atm, we are the worst and the best gang around 

It Is What It Is GIFs | Tenor

"

Ight listen I know the post might make you a little salty but you dont gotta take it too far. The server doesn't revolve around silla and it never will. Did you know there's a server 3 sometimes and there is something else called conquest which involves "big" gangs fighting eachother???? It happens every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 6PM EST. Im surprised a big relevant gang like Silla doesn't come to partake at such a big relevant event. There are overall more people in the cartel/gang fights player base then there ever will be in the scat in kav all day and lock myself in my houses player base. You mass recruit and yes you are one of the biggest gangs but you surely aren't the best. Numbers doesn't always mean better players and a better gang. A gang is only as strong as its weakest link and when u have a bunch of people with 0 hours that break rules all day, ur gang turns out to be pretty trash outside of kav. I know every single player in my gang like most other gangs but you couldn't name half of urs. Go back to kav and hid in your houses cause thats all your good at

On 4/8/2021 at 3:33 PM, anti said:

What gang are you? Let's do some research.

Im pretty sure im legit like 12-0 against you . Like I dont think you have killed me once and ive killed you like 12 times LOL. So def gained warpoints. ez

On 4/8/2021 at 4:06 PM, anti said:

Noble started throwing in the towel right before ctfs golden age. 

yo btw @anti you should come fight conquest I think you would like the ez warpoints and fights

On 4/9/2021 at 11:08 AM, JacobfromSL said:

DB was only good for a small bit and that was outside of Warzone. All the good PVP gangs go conquest and Warzone and Silla doesn't do either. DB was only good because of the rules they could get away with breaking. and i know many people know about that. 

- Point being all the really "SKILLED" gangs are in warzone fighting

• STFU 1
27 minutes ago, garland smitherbottoms said:

i tried to ask obout the server and they killed me. i had the medicale doctor revive me and they kill shotted me again NO RP ENGAGEMENT

Was his name LT Goldy or something?

51 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

yo btw @anti you should come fight conquest I think you would like the ez warpoints and fights

Don't ever disrespect me by underestimating my rattiness like that again.  I've ranked in several conquests solo, even got 3rd place once.  

• Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, anti said:

Don't ever disrespect me by underestimating my rattiness like that again.  I've ranked in several conquests solo, even got 3rd place once.  

8360fa3e90b050e430302579a137125c.thumb.png.2bdfccaa884a2021dd76af5030547d01.png

U dont even have enough points to be on the leaderboards LOL

Just now, PUREPK TTV said:

8360fa3e90b050e430302579a137125c.thumb.png.2bdfccaa884a2021dd76af5030547d01.png

U dont even have enough points to be on the leaderboards LOL

Literally said "several."  Where did I imply that I'd at all  be on the leaderboards. 

Whats funniest about this though is all that shit talk against silla, and they're beating you in conquests lol

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, anti said:

Literally said "several."  Where did I imply that I'd at all  be on the leaderboards. 

Whats funniest about this though is all that shit talk against silla, and they're beating you in conquests lol

They have done 1000 more than we have and they have been a gang for way longer. And the funny part is they arent beating us they have so many more points but they have 0 wins HHAHAHAH SILLA IS TRASH

https://gyazo.com/9d3177cfe61210705a7fcef6cf7fbdcc

YOU HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN CONQUEST @EVERYONE @anti  IS A BIG FAT LIER SHE LEGIT SAID SHE DID SOMETHING IN CONQUEST

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

They have done 1000 more than we have and they have been a gang for way longer. And the funny part is they arent beating us they have so many more points but they have 0 wins HHAHAHAH SILLA IS TRASH

https://gyazo.com/9d3177cfe61210705a7fcef6cf7fbdcc

YOU HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN CONQUEST @EVERYONE @anti  IS A BIG FAT LIER SHE LEGIT SAID SHE DID SOMETHING IN CONQUEST

js the silla conquest was me and Daniel and we still had more points than you. literally 2 people with triple the points please exit with your arma ego. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
3 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

when u have a bunch of people with 0 hours that break rules all day, ur gang turns out to be pretty trash outside of kav. I know every single player in my gang like most other gangs but you couldn't name half of urs. Go back to kav and hid in your houses cause thats all your good at

We recruited like 20 ish people last month who we helped out and they are now probably better then half your fucking gang lmao. You think you know so much about Silla but you know nothing like most people. Silla has super experience people and some who aren't experience. Side note, you seem to under estimate how fuckin fun it is to be in kav killing cops and RPing with people. I would o7 if all i did was be a toxic cartel fighter or a gang that only does runs, see ya in kav buddy 

• Like 3
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 1