Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Man if you are going to do a Sacrifice, at least do it properly. Missed 80% of the steps ffs. 

On 7/17/2021 at 9:28 AM, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Aside from you @ FadedHazard , any other OG back? @ Orgondo @ Jaeger Mannen ... 🙂 

Nah, game is still beyond boring to me really. Hard to find interest when we've done literally everything imaginable in the game 😕 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • STFU 2
16 hours ago, Orgondo said:

Man if you are going to do a Sacrifice, at least do it properly. Missed 80% of the steps ffs. 

Nah, game is still beyond boring to me really. Hard to find interest when we've done literally everything imaginable in the game 😕 

Oh yeah the game is so boring that after abandoning it you still lurk server forums for the game. You're an Arma boomer. Move on. 

• BlessUp 2
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 2
16 hours ago, Orgondo said:

Sadly, when all the OGs did stop playing they didn't exactly leave any guidelines or steps sooooooo we have to work with what we have. I'd gladly accept some guidelines to reference if you want to share. 

14 hours ago, Mesita said:

Oh yeah the game is so boring that after abandoning it you still lurk server forums for the game. You're an Arma boomer. Move on. 

Or maybe it's because I checked my emails and saw I was @'d so i peeped in. Check yourself you fucking shitter.

14 hours ago, Toxin said:

Sadly, when all the OGs did stop playing they didn't exactly leave any guidelines or steps sooooooo we have to work with what we have. I'd gladly accept some guidelines to reference if you want to share. 

I'm assuming the TS isn't up anymore and y'all moved over to Discord?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Or maybe it's because I checked my emails and saw I was @'d so i peeped in. Check yourself you fucking shitter.

I'm assuming the TS isn't up anymore and y'all moved over to Discord?

TS is still up

20 minutes ago, Kyle. said:

TS is still up

no excuse for sacrifices to be fucked then, unless the cringy handbook linked was finally removed. Show them the ways Kyle.

Edited by Orgondo
  • Clown 2
1 minute ago, Orgondo said:

no excuse for sacrifices to be fucked then, unless the cringy handbook linked was finally removed. Show them the ways Kyle.

game is shit gang is brainless rust is the move

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 3
1 hour ago, R@XXY said:

Jesus, OG players act like some fucking gatekeepers.

U literally started crying when I kicked you from Tree and begged to be let back in. Why are you talking? Its not about gatekeeping nor has it ever been, its about letting something die out peacefully without retards like yourself dragging the name through the mud and for what? so you can feel cool for the 2 weeks of activity before you all scatter and join a different gang? 

As a example, look at OG [MC], you don't see them popping up once every 3 months with some random retard trying to spearhead the operation. 

Me and majority of the OG's don't give a fuck but its the fact w/e someone tries to revive Tree. Its always someone who noone really cares about who decides "you know what, im gonna revive this gang!" and why? Because they want to use the name. How hard is it to create your own gang instead of consistently trying to revive a gang that simply wants to die out and be remembered for the good old times. Why do you think people like Orgondo and many others left? because ya'll braindead retards started dragging the gang through mud just so you could sit 15 hours a day doing runs to then cry like a motherfucker over loosing 300k to a random cop for 20 minutes before alt f4'ing and then getting back on the next day.

You and everyone else who joined Tree again for the 200th revive knows its gonna die out again in less than a month.

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1
  • Wow 2
  • TriHard 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

U literally started crying when I kicked you from Tree and begged to be let back in. Why are you talking? Its not about gatekeeping nor has it ever been, its about letting something die out peacefully without retards like yourself dragging the name through the mud and for what? so you can feel cool for the 2 weeks of activity before you all scatter and join a different gang? 

As a example, look at OG [MC], you don't see them popping up once every 3 months with some random retard trying to spearhead the operation. 

Me and majority of the OG's don't give a fuck but its the fact w/e someone tries to revive Tree. Its always someone who noone really cares about who decides "you know what, im gonna revive this gang!" and why? Because they want to use the name. How hard is it to create your own gang instead of consistently trying to revive a gang that simply wants to die out and be remembered for the good old times. Why do you think people like Orgondo and many others left? because ya'll braindead retards started dragging the gang through mud just so you could sit 15 hours a day doing runs to then cry like a motherfucker over loosing 300k to a random cop for 20 minutes before alt f4'ing and then getting back on the next day.

You and everyone else who joined Tree again for the 200th revive knows its gonna die out again in less than a month.

I, for once, agree with this retard.

Let Tree die like BW and MC did.

Heck, I remember getting executed by Tree back in like 2016. I was like 13 at the time.
At this point in Arma, it's out of touch RP'ing anything tbh.

Edited by Tobubas
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

We're just doing it to have fun. Trying to bring a level of roleplay back to a server that's pretty lacking in it. Shit talking us for doing the same shit you did doesn't look great imo, but if you don't play then the look doesn't matter to you. Nor should what we're doing. Thanks for the feedback though! 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
10 hours ago, SPBojo said:

because ya'll braindead retards started dragging the gang through mud just so you could sit 15 hours a day doing runs to then cry like a motherfucker over loosing 300k to a random cop for 20 minutes before alt f4'ing and then getting back on the next day.

You missed the part where they get slapped at bw's, new gen tree is cancer.

• Like 3