Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Tree will never be Tree again, for many reasons obviously. The server isn't even close to what it used to be, that isn't a stab at its population numbers, more so on the fact that there isn't that unsaid rivalry amongst the gangs. Where each gangs had their "Home Turf" per say, back in the day you knew who controlled what and you damn well knew what would happen when you went over there; that was the fun of it all back then. I left and gave Leadership away because I was so burnt out and bored, grind this game enough with where the server was at back then and you'd understand. When I left I gave the gang to people I thought could/would keep it going but obviously they got hit with the same headache of running a gang/dealing with burnout.

It's cool seeing new players/unknowns trying to make something of the server, having genuine fun on an old game. That shit is dope, trust me, I myself and I'm sure many other OGs would love to feel the Fun this game used to bring us and shit. Just try and find your own fun, quit reviving gangs that don't need it. Make a new legacy, a new gang with a different niche, something new and fun. But please, for the love of God, Let Tree Die in Peace.

• Like 4
  • STFU 2
7 minutes ago, R@XXY said:

@ SPBojo  why the fuck are you so mad it's being revived? Sounds like you and the rest of the other boomers live in the past too much. 🐵🐵

I love how you say Boomers, and were like 22-24...

I remember Colt, Hylos and Me going on our alts undercover into your shitcan excuse of a gang R and having you idiots worship us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

It's a video game get over yourself. Whoever invited you back into the gang made a huge mistake, you were kicked for a very good reason, being retarded.

he was actually kicked a few times

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1

The sad thing here is the only people really looking at this thread are people who were or are still currently in Tree. This arguing is ridiculous and yall just need to grow tf up and move on with your lives its a damn video game that were trying to just have fun on get over yourselves. @ Orgondo @ Bloodmoon @ SPBojo @ DeadPool  if you think it will die then STFU and watch if it does until then were here to play the damn game and have some fun cuz that's all this is A GAME.

7 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

You gave it to him and you left. How long has it been? If you cared about it this much then why didn’t you just disband when you left. I say that because cats is still in ts and gets on occasionally so idk what you or anyone’s problem is. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 11:19 AM, Jaeger Mannen said:

I yawn in 2014 [Tree]

But for real- Let the Tree, Tree if it wants to. 

Always weird thinking back to those days being 15 with reindeer kitten and you, could fit all of Tree in two little birds and had the most fun I’ve ever had in a video games.

-Bacardi