Stop the hackers.

5 hours ago, Millennium said:

As stated you don't need video for reasonable comp, if it is something that is big like valuable gear, a big run, etc. you will need video.

However if whatever you are using to record your game only allows you to record the game I recommend using desktop capture instead so that even if your game crashes you can still record it. Idk what program you use to record, but for shadowplay (Nvidia Instant replay) you can do so by this:

Alt+Z > Disable Instant replay > Settings (gear button) > Privacy control > enable desktop capture > Turn Instant replay back on

So now whenever you alt f10, it will record your desktop screen entirely (anytime you tab out or anything on the screen will be visible in the video). So be careful with whatever you may have on your background if your planning to record it. 

the hackers cant use desktop capture

• Admin

As previously stated. These things do happen every once in a while and it sucks! I know! But 10/10 I’ve seen our developers on and kicking ass to get that hacker out. 

If they are not on the server they can’t deal with it but we have a pretty active Admin and Dev team so you are in good hands. 

If you loose a kit just report it as a compensation request if it’s up to a reasonable 300K like the previous admin stated. If it’s something higher than that then please make sure to record. 

Olympus has grown for the better for the past couple of years. Unfortunately hackers are inevitable and yes there are preventative measures in place but sometimes it’s not enough.

Give us a chance, we got you! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, proud said:

yall OS are mad dumb the hackers on the server r fucking obvious🤣🤦‍♂️

lemme run some down for u, mat the w has 300-400 hours n hes not even fucking american hes not legit

couple kids in black cunts spinning their dicks off, shoots people through 2 smokes but HEY, ITS JUST ARMA

but u guys wouldnt know shit cuz yall dont actually spectate🤦‍♂️

swear ur dads a nonce 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, proud said:

yall OS are mad dumb the hackers on the server r fucking obvious🤣🤦‍♂️

lemme run some down for u, mat the w has 300-400 hours n hes not even fucking american hes not legit

couple kids in black cunts spinning their dicks off, shoots people through 2 smokes but HEY, ITS JUST ARMA

but u guys wouldnt know shit cuz yall dont actually spectate🤦‍♂️

I have 2k hours actually and I was an epic anzus gamer

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Head Admin
12 hours ago, Strafe said:

a bad time on olympus or arma 3 as a whole? I dont even play so im genuinely curious. A few hack providers ive used for csgo, apex, etc have private arma scripts, cheating in arma seems useless imo but i doubt theyd get lasered on other servers (i was completely unaware that oly had its own AC or that that was even possible for A3). Plus mf's like M5 exsist.  

A bad time for whoever tries them, especially if you don't know wtf you're doing.  Most of the shit that's gone public will land you with a BE global real quick.  Every time BE patches one cheat it opens the door for 2 more though so it's a constant shitshow if you're willing to put in the time to prove you have a small penis and cheat.

• Like 2
On 7/30/2021 at 7:06 PM, Jew kyles said:

Hackers are becoming more and more active now. I cant submit comp because when so many people die it crashes my game. This is very annoying for the average player.

im banned rn and i've sent in so many comp requests, im basically getting paid for being banned 😉

On 7/31/2021 at 5:35 PM, Grandma Gary said:

A bad time for whoever tries them, especially if you don't know wtf you're doing.  Most of the shit that's gone public will land you with a BE global real quick.  Every time BE patches one cheat it opens the door for 2 more though so it's a constant shitshow if you're willing to put in the time to prove you have a small penis and cheat.

ahhh okay. Yea for some reason the people who hack in games like this are willing to spend like $10 per account that gets banned just to fuck with people lmao. Throwing away money imo. Thats why you only see me cheating on f2p games.

On 7/30/2021 at 7:06 PM, Jew kyles said:

Hackers are becoming more and more active now. I cant submit comp because when so many people die it crashes my game. This is very annoying for the average player.

you have been caught you lying sack of fucking shit erry time i died to a hacker @ ThatNerdyGuy  setup the instant bank transfer no evidence required  =please do not lie again it is not funny

• Haha 1
On 7/31/2021 at 7:51 AM, proud said:

this is a factual statement, everyone knows mat is cheating lol, but then he snitches on someone else for cheating very weird.

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, CovertV1 said:

this is a factual statement, everyone knows mat is cheating lol, but then he snitches on someone else for cheating very weird.

Would you of preferred crash kept cheating and I didn't say nowt and yeah man huge cheater man 

• Like 1
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 3
Just now, Jambo said:

dont worry man rat the w on the case

Salute GIF by CBS

6 minutes ago, Jambo said:

dont worry man rat the w on the case

damn were you gonna keep that information about crash and NOT say anything!?

• BlessUp 1
  • Downvote 4
7 hours ago, CovertV1 said:

he siltent aimed me yesterday matt big cheater

1 hour ago, FaXe said:

he siltent aimed me yesterday matt big cheater

only cheaters call people cheater you fucking cheater get off the damn game

• Weird 1
  • STFU 1
On 7/31/2021 at 7:48 PM, Regal said:

Stop cheeting!!!!!!!

There's no reason for people to stop cheating when they don't get caught.

The only people who get caught are the ones who silent aim. The rest spin with esp until BE catches them after multiple months of cheating. Fraalis AC works well at catching the things that are detectable although you will always need active staff to monitor people esping etc.

• Like 5

All I'm saying is if you're still using hacks in a game as old as Arma 3, your virginity level is so intense that your parents are virgins.

• Like 1

Cheaters always gonna find a way through no matter what idk how its so hard for ppl to figure that out. Fraalis ac works well and if you think that they aint working to prevent them your dumb asf