Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars Feedback Thread

If @ DeadPool  was high maybe he woulda been more fun in the booth. @ Strafe  @ vedalkenn  and I are hot boxing the next gang wars booth and it will be more interesting.

Edited by buckie
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, buckie said:

If @ DeadPool  was high maybe he woulda been more fun in the booth. @ Strafe  @ vedalkenn  and I are hot boxing the next gang wars booth and it will be more interesting.

I lowkey wanted buckie and lorax to commentate but I was scared what they were gonna say on stream

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

I lowkey wanted buckie and lorax to commentate but I was scared what they were gonna say on stream

let me and @ buckie  hop on this shit cuz. I guarntee we will be the best to commentate olympus gang wars

12 hours ago, Tom said:

But the whole bihi situation and the admins coming in the channel acting like they are better than us and not even listening to us until Grandma Gary stepped in (only admin it seems with common sense) was a bit ridiculous. 

It was me, who came in and told you guys the situation going on and the results, etc.

So let me just say this, by no means did I think I was better than you. It wasn't that I wasn't listening to you guys, it was the fact that the rules are the rules and we can't just bend them. I personally am not a fan of the rule about POV, and it DQ'ing the entire team. I would rather just DQ the player and rerun the round. However, I cannot just bend the rules, I have to go by what they say. As @ Tapatio  said, he appreciated that we were going to stick by our rules set in place and not bend them. IF we bend them once then someone else is gonna try and bend them again.

Before I went in to your channel I brought up the idea of just DQ'ing Bihi and then just rerunning the round but as everyone else apart of the Gang Wars mentioned we need to stick by our rules. We can't bend it, etc. Which I full on agree with but felt bad at the same time.

ALSO, I was the one that told you guys you were DQ'd because I was the only one who had the balls to do it. No one else wanted to deal with you guys once we told you that you were DQ'd, except Doc & I. 

Anyways, we can never make everyone happy, IK BC was upset with our final decision on the situation, and if you guys stayed DQ'd you would have been upset. So it can never be perfect whatever the outcome may be.

Hopefully, no hard feeling, I honestly had nothing against you guys even though you may have thought I did. I was just doing my "job".

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Tom said:

Definitely one of the quicker gang wars I have ever played in and getting things on track so good job on that side of things. @ Doc  @ DeadPool

But the whole bihi situation and the admins coming in the channel acting like they are better than us and not even listening to us until Grandma Gary stepped in (only admin it seems with common sense) was a bit ridiculous. 

For the finals it shouldn't of only been OG, the way in the past is one team gets to chose the first two rounds and the other team gets to chose the other two rounds for the map selection. 

I don't think T3 vests should be allowed, T2 would of been fine. 

There needs to be a smoke blur like other most servers instead of the default smoke. We all know the default smoke is actually awful. 

https://gyazo.com/51c7d0d2446f9d9d8ccddde1b5e50cfa 

I dont even have time to react in that smoke.

Overall I had a decent time considering the bihi drama. 

I already made some changes to the next one with the rules

174b613e522d6c12c6c6f85fa4064bfd.png

• Like 7
5 hours ago, buckie said:

4 hours ago, Strafe said:

let me and @ buckie  hop on this shit cuz. I guarntee we will be the best to commentate olympus gang wars

Let us commentate, that booth will be the better than the gameplay in gangwars

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DeadPool said:

@ Maddox  mad cuz nobody wants you to do anything. Go back to being no one

• Like 1
20 hours ago, SPBojo said:
  • Have casters that people know / like / aren't cringe (aka have 2 or 3 Orgondos as they know how to balance the meme / actual shit without making it cringe / boring to listen to)

Commentating that was surprisingly not the easiest thing I thought I'd have to do. Someone else in this thread had mentioned the awkward silence that happened in-between matches and shit and I agree 100% that shit sucks. It's hard to fill those voids of silence with really anything, I tried actually multiple times to get the Twitch Chat involved with shit like, "Which team will win, which player will be the pop off" etc but literally no one in chat ever responded. Also with the Chat thing, the stream had to be on a delay so it is kind of hard to even do those types of things anyways. Then of course during the matches 90% of the action was happening within fucking 10 seconds so it was just me popping off as quickly as possible to give an analysis of the fighting. 

• Like 3

Anything and everything on this post is taken and looked at seriously. Some changes have already been made from gang wars or from this post. All feedback helps 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, vedalkenn said:

Let us commentate, that booth will be the better than the gameplay in gangwars

9 hours ago, DeadPool said:

Anything and everything on this post is taken and looked at seriously. Some changes have already been made from gang wars or from this post. All feedback helps 

We are dead serious deadpool let us commentate I guarantee it'll be the most viewers and chat interaction GW has seen.

@ Hurricane @ Remorse @ Hawky @ Rossco @ Peterr @ Tom @ Masoooooooooon @ Tapatio @ Lucien

Paid ya'll for your feedback - check your deposit boxes, some got more depending on how much feedback/quality of feedback. No real science to how I did it.

Thank you for your thoughts.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 4
11 hours ago, destruct said:

@ Hurricane @ Remorse @ Hawky @ Rossco @ Peterr @ Tom @ Masoooooooooon @ Tapatio @ Lucien

Paid ya'll for your feedback - check your deposit boxes, some got more depending on how much feedback/quality of feedback. No real science to how I did it.

Thank you for your thoughts.

MY RESPONSE GOT DELETED FOR NO REASON WHERE IS MY MONEY!

• BlessUp 1

I think maybe if the next gang wars has some kind of dip based prize people would be more interested. In addition I think adding dip in any form to Olympus life would greatly improve the server

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2
22 hours ago, Metal said:

Can we make a rule against standing in smoke canisters to get an advantage, of course the complainer have to provide proof that someone was using it to an advantage.

dawg this is already a rule