o7

Noahhh!

5 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

@ nomadox I remember teaching you how to make Scotch on Asylum forever ag. I also remember teaching you how to quick-peek with @ Erron White  and now you’re 10 times the player I am. Stay safe out there. Let me know if you ever need anything buddy. It was a fun ride.

Love you noah lotta good times ages ago good luck in life my guy, grabbed me straight outta kavala. o7 brother 💗

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, nomadox said:

Love you noah lotta good times ages ago good luck in life my guy, grabbed me straight outta kavala. o7 brother 💗

o7 homie

Just now, Mike Lit said:

o7 man. Good luck with future endeavors.

Thanks man. I appreciate all the advice you've given me. I always liked talking to you and the senior windows key pressers in TS. Y'all are an interesting bunch.

• Like 1
Just now, lukie said:

Almost have all of them now, couldn't be this close without you 🙂 

That's awesome dude! I'm glad to hear it 🙂

@ _logan  Hey, what games have you been playing? We need to link up soon bud.

• Admin

I hate seeing you go @ Noahhh! , you’ve done great work for this community. Without you we don’t have a Wiki, and without you I don’t personally learn the proper courses to handle difficult situations. I know I am the one that takes the blame for your original departure from staff and that’s only right. For the record, it was @ Creepy  who’s line you referenced. I wish things could’ve gone different and you had been given the proper guidance to begin with, so in that statement I failed as well as every other admin to ensure you were properly trained. I’m glad that you came back and showed us that we were wrong. I’ll always appreciate your honesty and your work ethic. I wish you the best, take care. 

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
36 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

@ jig Stay in touch bud! Keep doing what you’re doing, and the sky is the limit for you.

adios my friend if you ever need anything hmu, was nice knowing you. GL with the detailing

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

That's awesome dude! I'm glad to hear it 🙂

@ _logan  Hey, what games have you been playing? We need to link up soon bud.

Been playing tarkov and rainbow hit me up if you wanna play sometime

• Like 1
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I hate seeing you go @ Noahhh! , you’ve done great work for this community. Without you we don’t have a Wiki, and without you I don’t personally learn the proper courses to handle difficult situations. I know I am the one that takes the blame for your original departure from staff and that’s only right. For the record, it was @ Creepy  who’s line you referenced. I wish things could’ve gone different and you had been given the proper guidance to begin with, so in that statement I failed as well as every other admin to ensure you were properly trained. I’m glad that you came back and showed us that we were wrong. I’ll always appreciate your honesty and your work ethic. I wish you the best, take care. 

I'm sorry for that then. That's my fault, I thought it was your line. That actually changes my perspective a little bit.

I think myself and the staff team contributed failures towards my first tenure. It's all good now though, I did get a second chance. I wish that I had the time to make my second tenure even better than it was. Unfortunately, it is time for me to leave now though.

You're an incredibly knowledgeable person. I honestly did enjoy our conversations that we had. I feel like we could have been really good friends with a little more effort.

Thank you for your kind words. I'll keep being honest and stay working hard. I also wish you the best. Stay safe Nerdy.

• Love 1

o7 my man, not sure where im gonna get my olympus drama inside scoop from now :(

On a real note its been an amazing run and its been incredible seeing you climb the ladder covered in lube that is the Olympus hierarchy

Good luck moving forwards and ill always stay in touch

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, _logan said:

Been playing tarkov and rainbow hit me up if you wanna play sometime

I might take you up on R6S, but I really do fucking hate Tarkov.

1 minute ago, Zamira said:

o7 my man, not sure where im gonna get my olympus drama inside scoop from now 😞

On a real note its been an amazing run and its been incredible seeing you climb the ladder covered in lube that is the Olympus hierarchy

Good luck moving forwards and ill always stay in touch

You could just ask that retard Maddox lmao. He probably has an okay scoop, idk.

Thanks for always backing me up in my endeavors.

9 minutes ago, jig said:

adios my friend if you ever need anything hmu, was nice knowing you. GL with the detailing

I might actually need a logo for my business. Maybe you wanna help with that? I'm willing to pay for those kind of services.