Locked The Conclusion of 2021 [December Giveaway!] - $2000+ Giveaway

Boring year?

nah.. survived a flooding, Bomb threat at college, and my county being banned from every country🇿🇦 because we discovered the new covid variant.. also Riots and looting in july.. i call it a typical year in my country

• BlessUp 1

Dear Ryan,

It has been a long year indeed. Splitting from your gang and making my own has seemed to throw them off just enough. All year many have been insistent that we are dating, and that the leaving of your gang marked our breakup. I was very helpful by neither confirming nor denying it. If we broke up, it was probably me and for that  I'm sorry. Ask Ricky Falzo, I'm a bit of a heart breaker. Also, for a small fee I will pretend we're still together for the holiday season so your family doesn't catch on. 

I've, also, never confirmed nor denied my status as a secret staff member which some players insist I must be due to everything from the bomb over my head to the way I go out of my way to help new players get started. This is obviously the most thankless job as in order to maintain secret status I get absolutely nothing for my trouble. Except for that gang shed full of cupcakes 😉 Per your personal request I have gained the trust of many here on Olympus, spied on both staff and player alike and can most definitely tell you who's been naughty and nice this year. I will be emailing you the file later today. I'm not saying some of you should be worried, but maybe you should consider a healthy donation before the New Year.

<3,

The Loquacious Oly Elf

Dearest Olympus staff and players,

Thank you for the strangest year in my strangest year. Even the super hateful shit has been helpful. I am forever grateful for finding a place I know I can come when I need a laugh or twenty to get me through. I wish you and yours a joyous holiday season and may you have your best year ever in 22.

xoxo,

Lea

The cupcake giveaway will continue indefinitely (For those who don't know, cupcakes are super redgulls and can be purchased for $2,500 at a Red Burger shack.) 

PS- Can I get a count of how many cupcakes I have purchased? 

Disclaimer, it is all @ Falco 's fault for bringing me here and any complaints should be sent to him. 

• Like 2