Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Coming back to the server and looking to learn Olympus!

Hi! I'm Stickula.

I've not got many hours on Arma 3, maybe 200 total? Half of that is on Olympus. I played non-stop for about a week back in the summer. I was running with the gang Subliminal Raiders but I've come back recently and I'm keen to get stuck into the action. Primarily been a rebel during my time on the server.

A little bit about me: I'm an 18 year old guy from Oregon! I've been gaming on PC for about 3 years now since I bought a computer during my Sophomore year of High School. When I'm not on the server or out in the world working my 9-5, I also work on the side as an Esports Commentator primarily for the FPS Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege! Very tactical stuff. If you want to know more about me in that aspect my Liquipedia page is here: https://liquipedia.net/rainbowsix/Stickula and my twitter is very simple: @stickula!

I am very interested in joining a gang, preferably one that is active and at the very least has a gang shed. As a final note, I do have a little milsim experience from my Battlefield 4 days long in the past so I can say with a very shaky shred of confidence that I am not a total tactical noob. And I shoot back. Hope to see you on the server!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Director of R&R
On 12/26/2021 at 4:28 AM, Stickula said:

Hi! I'm Stickula.

I've not got many hours on Arma 3, maybe 200 total? Half of that is on Olympus. I played non-stop for about a week back in the summer. I was running with the gang Subliminal Raiders but I've come back recently and I'm keen to get stuck into the action. Primarily been a rebel during my time on the server.

A little bit about me: I'm an 18 year old guy from Oregon! I've been gaming on PC for about 3 years now since I bought a computer during my Sophomore year of High School. When I'm not on the server or out in the world working my 9-5, I also work on the side as an Esports Commentator primarily for the FPS Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege! Very tactical stuff. If you want to know more about me in that aspect my Liquipedia page is here: https://liquipedia.net/rainbowsix/Stickula and my twitter is very simple: @stickula!

I am very interested in joining a gang, preferably one that is active and at the very least has a gang shed. As a final note, I do have a little milsim experience from my Battlefield 4 days long in the past so I can say with a very shaky shred of confidence that I am not a total tactical noob. And I shoot back. Hope to see you on the server!

Hey and welcome back to olympus Some of us are still around I am mainly playing medic and a bit of cop atm the gang is inactive right now  but we normally bounce back if you still have me on discord feel free to reach out with any questions.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...