Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

soft ass server

4 hours ago, proud said:

harassment bans are for something fucked up meaning you said sum fucked up.

not necessarily, Jmcan got a harassment ban for calling anti "it"

24 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

@ Masoooooooooon you are a fucking pussy and a joke mod. live ban during a federal event for calling some1 fat is the highest level of cringe egirl fanboy cuckery I've seen lately, congratz retard👍

If you cant handle being called fat on a video game you are a waste of skin 

putting that crybaby tag to work?

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Senior Admin
30 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

@ Masoooooooooon you are a fucking pussy and a joke mod. live ban during a federal event for calling some1 fat is the highest level of cringe egirl fanboy cuckery I've seen lately, congratz retard👍

Quite funny how you're both so dense thinking I banned someone for calling another person fat.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Strafe said:

cuz of this day n age tbh, calling ppl fat is just shit talking but calling someone who is uncomfortable with their birth gender an it is kinda deep.

• Downvote 2
3 hours ago, Big John1 said:

get a job you're like 40 and still playing arma

11 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

@ Masoooooooooon idk your such pile of shit mod that we don't even know why he is banned because you live banned , didn't show evidence and wont talk about it in TeamSpeak, retard. 

arent you like 30 in a gang of 15 year olds?

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Weird 1
1 hour ago, Big John1 said:

@ Masoooooooooon idk your such pile of shit mod that we don't even know why he is banned because you live banned , didn't show evidence and wont talk about it in TeamSpeak, retard. 

So you guys are just assuming shit and being toxic instead of being reasonable, lmao 

1 minute ago, Big John1 said:

we are forced to assume because he wont come to talk, but templar defiantly called nicole a whale and then got banned for harassment 

definitely* 

You're how old and can't spell...? 🤣

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Strafe said:

Don't m ake up lies.  I've never submitted on jmcan.  Whole ass fabrications coming out your mouth.

52 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

we are forced to assume because he wont come to talk, but templar defiantly called nicole a whale and then got banned for harassment 

definitely* 

Wasn't all he said.  I was there.  Wasn't just to her.

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

definitely* 

oof do NOT let rabid hear about this he will kill you

9 hours ago, 1emplar said:

side chat or gang chat if your letting me get inside your head that bad click m go to players and mute me harrassment shouldn't be a ban 

Let's look at this from a different angle.  "Soft ass server" that literally lets your gang name yourself after a nazi prison tattoo.  88 has been around forever, on a server, with a Jewish owner, that allows you to have a gang name that literally means 'heil hitler.'  Maybe... maybe this ain't the fight to pick.  

9 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

CAP4.PNG.e297adbdf8d2f0a6a07c5522afc2ea42.PNG I don't know dude ik you guys in fear of your safety when im on og but thats about it 😎

Deadass not the main definition of harassment.  You scoured for that one.  

Harassment is any unwanted behavior, physical or verbal (or even suggested), that makes a reasonable person feel uncomfortable, humiliated, or mentally distressed.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, anti said:

Deadass not the main definition of harassment.  You scoured for that one.  

Harassment is any unwanted behavior, physical or verbal (or even suggested), that makes a reasonable person feel uncomfortable, humiliated, or mentally distressed.

yeah you stay getting bullied on an online video game and use this term to your advantage 😎

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
2 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

yeah you stay getting bullied on an online video game and use this term to your advantage 😎

Do you have any idea the levels of harassment women in this game endure?  Do you have any grasp at all as to how far it goes?

Most women in this game have had to endure at least once listening to a man jack off on mic while they're restrained.  Every woman gets called 'fat, whale, tranny'  on a regular basis.  This server is one of the most cancerous, misogynistic, perverse, rapey vibe environments ever created by humankind.  The occasional banning of one creep, weirdo, or angry incel spamming gross stuff isn't nearly enough, and crying about that ban instead of examining your own behavior just goes to show exactly how oblivious you are. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1