Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

soft ass server

7 hours ago, proud said:

you just cant relate so thats why u say this💀

Feeling entitled to women's time and attention outs you as a creep.

On 4/6/2022 at 11:43 PM, Strafe said:

why would i lie about that lol? doubt you remember the situation but yes you got him banned cus he changed his name to "it wants comp"

Ill even @ him & he'll tell you the same thing lmao

Yeah that happened.  Had no idea that was him, he was being a toxic asshole.. but I'm 99% sure he got banned for waterlogging a frit or something, not harassment?  I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, anti said:

Feeling entitled to women's time and attention outs you as a creep.

are you listening to urself? no one gives a fuck about a womens time and attention.

if a girl dresses to be hit on shes most likely gonna get hit on, stop coping cuz u never got hit on so u turned

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, proud said:

are you listening to urself? no one gives a fuck about a womens time and attention.

if a girl dresses to be hit on shes most likely gonna get hit on, stop coping cuz u never got hit on so u turned

ngl this a L take proud

• +1 3
24 minutes ago, proud said:

different mindsets, idk ab anyone else but im 19 n still young n not looking to settle

nothing a women wears determines whether or not they are trying to get hit on, its a toxic mindset to think like that and will only harm your view on woman

edit: It’s not your fault you think like that but its societies fault

Edited by Eazy
  • Like 1
  • +1 3
11 hours ago, proud said:

On 4/6/2022 at 10:29 AM, proud said:

cuz of this day n age tbh, calling ppl fat is just shit talking but calling someone who is uncomfortable with their birth gender an it is kinda deep.

On 4/7/2022 at 6:01 AM, proud said:

bro STOP, this a simp ass sentence

women wear tank tops and shorts showing off their body and expect not to be hit on. i know the weird shit they go through like weird dms or cat calling but still thats nothing compared to what this community does🤣

if a girl dont wanna go through shit she can easily wear baggy clothes and not have social media, but they do the exact opposite and complain that men are creeps. ever thought that a woman had 100 dicks course through her guts in her lifetime n then claims that she gets harassed by people tryna fuck?

who hurt you 

Edited by Pancake
57 minutes ago, Pancake said:

who hurt you 

your a permanent virgin, you will never know what a vagina feels like, ur definitely suicidal because literally no one likes you and you have absolutely zero friends. i love coming in at kids like you because kids like you act so big for being the biggest virgins n losers, im just putting u in ur place u small spanish kid. in the real world you wouldnt survive a day thats why ur glued to ur chair. god please drop ur snap or insta or something so we can see the little boy behind the mic, u just wouldnt though because ur insecure and frail.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, lukie said:

your a permanent virgin, you will never know what a vagina feels like, ur definitely suicidal because literally no one likes you and you have absolutely zero friends. i love coming in at kids like you because kids like you act so big for being the biggest virgins n losers, im just putting u in ur place u small spanish kid. in the real world you wouldnt survive a day thats why ur glued to ur chair. god please drop ur snap or insta or something so we can see the little boy behind the mic, u just wouldnt though because ur insecure and frail.

Can we get some context for this beef please feel like this is gonna be a good one

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lukie said:

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

who hurt you 

1 hour ago, lukie said:

oh god not the 12 y/o 💀

• Hmm 1
37 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

oh god not the 12 y/o 💀

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

1 hour ago, Frato said:

Can we get some context for this beef please feel like this is gonna be a good one

ebc99fa20818cc0a99ea4020215ae6a6.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hmm 1

Are we just gonna pretend @ proud  doesn’t have a really bad view on women?

Saying someone dressed to get hit on and then gets mad when you hit on them implies you got upset over a person declining your advances and instead of being like “she isn’t interested” you resort to basically calling them a hoe by assuming they wanted you to hit on them purely based on… their clothes?

Idk maybe I’ve been in the real world too long but I just feel like changing his ideology is a lil more important than this retard Templar’s baby rage post. 

Believe it or not I’m not trying to be toxic/sarcastic, I genuinely think your view should be addressed or maybe re-worded/re-thought? Idk.

:poggers:

Edited by coopacarp
7 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Are we just gonna pretend @ proud  doesn’t have a really bad view on women?

Saying someone dressed to get hit on and then gets mad when you hit on them implies you got upset over a person declining your advances and instead of being like “she isn’t interested” you resort to basically calling them a hoe by assuming they wanted you to hit on them purely based on… their clothes?

Idk maybe I’ve been in the real world too long but I just feel like changing his ideology is a lil more important than this retard Templar’s baby rage post. 

Believe it or not I’m not trying to be toxic/sarcastic, I genuinely think your view should be addressed or maybe re-worded/re-thought? Idk.

:poggers:

my view was worded perfectly. what i say when i say she gets dressed to be hit on is dressing up for a club, revealing outfit. obviously if you get denied then you shouldnt flip n call her a hoe, there's plenty of fish in the sea. but my view on this topic is that of anyone just tryna live life and not settle down. just because im talking to a bitch n maybe even take her to bed thats still gon make me want her out my house next morning.

respect women, of course dont be an asshole, but also understand their intention cuz everyones got one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, proud said:

my view was worded perfectly. what i say when i say she gets dressed to be hit on is dressing up for a club, revealing outfit. obviously if you get denied then you shouldnt flip n call her a hoe, there's plenty of fish in the sea. but my view on this topic is that of anyone just tryna live life and not settle down. just because im talking to a bitch n maybe even take her to bed thats still gon make me want her out my house next morning.

respect women, of course dont be an asshole, but also understand their intention cuz everyones got one.

You 100% have a woman chained up in your basement.

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

You 100% have a woman chained up in your basement.

ok freak of nature stay glued to ur pc cuz the outside world bullies you and ur uncomfortable in ur own skin💀

4 hours ago, proud said:

Obviously there are a lot of people in the club rocking clothing for attention and compliments and what not but my response was purely on the assumption that you were speaking of any/all girls that wear clothes lol. 

if you mean like just in party scenes, bars, clubs, other known hookup areas then it’s a little better but I personally don’t just assume that they want something off clothes unless they’re like practically nude in which case they’re probably whores and I don’t want an STD so fuck talking to them. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Obviously there are a lot of people in the club rocking clothing for attention and compliments and what not but my response was purely on the assumption that you were speaking of any/all girls that wear clothes lol. 

if you mean like just in party scenes, bars, clubs, other known hookup areas then it’s a little better but I personally don’t just assume that they want something off clothes unless they’re like practically nude in which case they’re probably whores and I don’t want an STD so fuck talking to them. 

i say clothes but its mainly how she acts, theyre easy to read nowadays. but even if you find a girl cute if she wearing baggy clothes that dont mean u cant shoot ya shot. for the cunt quoting me calling me a creep above, she just struggles with action💀

• +1 1