Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ban 88 Members

Ban 88  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Ban call 88 Members

24 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

bro what 💀 

You just told us your youngest is below 15 as if that makes us cool with the rest being on average, more than likely 15-17 you freak.

16 hours ago, Strafe said:

[VX] Big John

Aww man don’t put that on anyone prior VX, there was only room for one pedo slipping though the ringer, two times would be no accident

:kappa:

20 hours ago, PolarBear said:

Spit on my toes. Thats a new one. loooool So really this thread should be the dumping ground for everyone's favorite 88 cringe moments

I’m 100% all for this just being all 88 cringe vids dump spot, only if @ Ryan won’t thanos snap them from the server though.

9 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

You just told us your youngest is below 15 as if that makes us cool with the rest being on average, more than likely 15-17 you freak.

Aww man don’t put that on anyone prior VX, there was only room for one pedo slipping though the ringer, two times would be no accident

:kappa:

I’m 100% all for this just being all 88 cringe vids dump spot, only if @ Ryan won’t thanos snap them from the server though.

every time I kill you make sure to submit a report shitter Morning Monday GIF

• Downvote 1

Yall be calling out big john for pedophilia but don't all the other pedophiles. See me I am an apex child predator and I know when there are other child predators, Atleast half the community

4 minutes ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

Yall be calling out big john for pedophilia but don't all the other pedophiles. See me I am an apex child predator and I know when there are other child predators, Atleast half the community

I joke abt a lot of shit but being a pedophilia isn't funny weird ass 

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1
16 hours ago, 1emplar said:

Facts this is very strange. considering we have 1 person in our gang thats below the age of 15 

You and I both know that’s a lie. Anyone who’s ever dealt with 88 know that’s a lie.

56 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

You and I both know that’s a lie. Anyone who’s ever dealt with 88 know that’s a lie.

I mean... Most of the 14 year olds are growing up tbh.  They haven't recruited a lot.   Most of the kids they normally recruit have been warned not to join because big john a suspected diddler.

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
23 hours ago, 1emplar said:

every time I kill you make sure to submit a report shitter Morning Monday GIF

I don’t think you’ve managed to kill me a single time on this server, don’t even know who you are tbh. 

1 hour ago, hawkg said:

Just because u dont like someone doesnt  mean you have to make up bullshit accusations.

if it makes you feel any better, I don’t think your lover is a child diddler, I do however find it extremely weird that he has like 0 friends that are adults. I can’t even tolerate 90% of 88’s fucking voices, let alone their immaturity/racism/toxicity and he somehow loves it, the Canadian military must not have put you through enough to mature you Johnny boi.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
5 hours ago, hawkg said:

Just because u dont like someone doesnt  mean you have to make up bullshit accusations.

The same thing that half the server says about him, that I personally heard from members of 88?  

Hawk stop defending gangs in hopes they let you join.  It ain't a good look.  You lookin desperate.

• Weird 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

The same thing that half the server says about him, that I personally heard from members of 88?  

Hawk stop defending gangs in hopes they let you join.  It ain't a good look.  You lookin desperate.

you own ctf get off your high horse retard 

1 hour ago, Raaburt said:

shut the fuck up you little twerp

You're doing the lord's work not letting this thread die.  Bless you sir.

• +1 1