COPS 2 OVERPOWERED CAMPAIGN!

So i am making this campaign against the COPS. First of all FUCK APD. 

So what i need everyone to do is to write +1 to sign that you've agreed that cops are 2 op and 2 privileged.

WE the citizen of Altis WE need 2 make a change we need too show the APD that they can't do shit against us. 

My name is Wuk Lau a refugee from China but ended up in this shithole in Altis, my time here has shown me that the cops aint shit if we unite our forces. 

Say no to the cops and say no to their privileges.

Wuk out 😄  

• Love 1
  • +1 2
  • Clown 4

Constant catering to cartel/conquest sweaties led to a point where they had to become drastically overpowered to not allow federal events to become full on money printers, which in turn ruined all those events for average players.

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
  • STFU 1
4 hours ago, anti said:

Constant catering to cartel/conquest sweaties led to a point where they had to become drastically overpowered to not allow federal events to become full on money printers, which in turn ruined all those events for average players.

How is it catering to Cartel/Conquest sweaties by making feds more difficult to execute? 

Keep in mind, every buff that the APD implemented in respects to federals was almost entirely warranted due to the gangs who were doing them at the time. I may have missed it, but I’ve never seen CTF or any similar gangs trying to do a federal event besides Silla, who AFAIK, had a pretty decent W/L ratio when they were doing feds a little while back. 

• Like 2
  • +1 2
17 minutes ago, Rafa said:

How is it catering to Cartel/Conquest sweaties by making feds more difficult to execute? 

Keep in mind, every buff that the APD implemented in respects to federals was almost entirely warranted due to the gangs who were doing them at the time. I may have missed it, but I’ve never seen CTF or any similar gangs trying to do a federal event besides Silla, who AFAIK, had a pretty decent W/L ratio when they were doing feds a little while back. 

I think you misread his post.

He's saying that because  advanced gang activity the PD had to be buffed to match them which in turn alienates smaller gangs and players is the point he's trying to make I gather. 

Well what im saying is that most the rules are in favor of the APD. Some of the staff members are also APD members and whenever there is a rule breaking problem where it was not in purpose it becomes very one sided and the staff that is there to sort the problem out are mostly APD members so it gets one sided and benefiting the APD. What im saying is that APD have 2 much power if its a big gang facing them or not, this has nothing to do with skill its just stupidity in my opinion. Staff members that investigates in these matters where there's a situation with the APD should NOT be a APD member as they usually picks the APD's side most of the time. 

This has nothing to do with FEDERALS only its about in general. Free kits, no NLR, waves, ghost hawks etc etc.

and im talking about the APD having free kits etc etc

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, Heritage said:

I think you misread his post.

He's saying that because  advanced gang activity the PD had to be buffed to match them which in turn alienates smaller gangs and players is the point he's trying to make I gather. 

No I understand that, what Im getting at is that gangs of your “average players” are still winning feds and almost all of these buffs have stipulations attached that would bar their use unless the APD is just going wave after wave into a meat grinder, which most likely wouldn’t be the case if a smaller gang were to attempt a fed. 

Honestly, federals are geared towards large groups of players working together to pull of a heist of some sort so if you’re trying to pull it off with less than 10-12 people at least then ofc you’re going to get licked. 

1 hour ago, Rafa said:

what Im getting at is that gangs of your “average players”

tbf there was like 10-15 of us dome stratting when i did feds with silla lol

2 hours ago, Rafa said:

We do them, just not with high frequency.  

They're almost impossible to pull off without a stupid amount of people, and tbh, requiring multiple gangs to come together to do them is ultimately really bad for the server health. 

Also, the loot doesn't warrant that many people most of the time. 

And also, something tells me that it's not a coincidence that most of the time when a gang wins federal events, they also have a bunch of people on cop.  

• STFU 1
18 minutes ago, anti said:

We do them, just not with high frequency.  

They're almost impossible to pull off without a stupid amount of people, and tbh, requiring multiple gangs to come together to do them is ultimately really bad for the server health. 

Also, the loot doesn't warrant that many people most of the time. 

And also, something tells me that it's not a coincidence that most of the time when a gang wins federal events, they also have a bunch of people on cop.  

Don’t beat around the bush come out and say it lol. 
The reason silla and cob win feds is because they have people on cop who throw it? 

If you truly believe that then I’m sorry. You obviously are very out of touch. 

• Hmm 1
39 minutes ago, anti said:

In all of the feds I have attended on cop there has only ever been ONE case of where a member of the gang robbing the fed is on cop and throwing purposefully. And this situation was dealt with hastily (within minutes). Im not saying that it never happens but when it does it is usually spotted fairly quickly.

26 minutes ago, Skeeter McGraw said:

Don’t beat around the bush come out and say it lol. 
The reason silla and cob win feds is because they have people on cop who throw it? 

If you truly believe that then I’m sorry. You obviously are very out of touch. 

I actually wasn't talking about cob silla, and I'm not saying it's definitely the case.. but it seems, coincidental.  

2 minutes ago, anti said:

I actually wasn't talking about cob silla, and I'm not saying it's definitely the case.. but it seems, coincidental.  

wtf are you talking about 

50 minutes ago, anti said:

crazy talk 

• STFU 1
18 minutes ago, Skeeter McGraw said:

Any proof? Or just another reason to stir the pot?

Specifically said could be coincidence, and i could be wrong.  Nt tho.

12 hours ago, Wuk Lau said:

So i am making this campaign against the COPS. First of all FUCK APD. 

So what i need everyone to do is to write +1 to sign that you've agreed that cops are 2 op and 2 privileged.

WE the citizen of Altis WE need 2 make a change we need too show the APD that they can't do shit against us. 

My name is Wuk Lau a refugee from China but ended up in this shithole in Altis, my time here has shown me that the cops aint shit if we unite our forces. 

Say no to the cops and say no to their privileges.

Wuk out 😄  

Cry

• Clown 1
8 hours ago, anti said:

Im pretty much the only one in cob (or silla for that matter) that plays cop more than civ. I can promise you that no-one throws on purpose. Even if I wanted to throw, 1 person "not trying hard" would not affect the outcome of the entire fed and I even have lethals. Nobody else in either of those 2 gangs has lethals so their attempt to throw would mean even less and does not make the slightest difference in the outcome of a 15 v 15 matchup at a federal event. 

We can rule that out now, just to clear any misconceptions up. 

• Like 2