Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD abusing weapon seizes.

1 hour ago, Poon said:

I have already explained this to you that I in my experience I do not see this happening

I've never seen it happened with you around. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Poon said:

you say it is cringe behaviour but that is the role cops are designed to play

Obviously, but when you’re wasting time and going for some random with his first BM kit and <50hrs then you’re just being a twit 

On 4/18/2022 at 1:39 AM, anti said:

Problem is they're still being really chill with their friends and toxic with everyone else.  There's no standard.  You tell them to flex on people and they only flex on SOME people.  We caught a vigi trying to rob us and had a legitimate vigi taze and restrain him with manslaughter charges, brought him to PD and he just gets a pardon because hes friends with the cops.  Cracking down has to be universal and not for some people.

Yeah because most civs can be cringe I personally will not treat any criminal brought to the cops by civs any different to someone turning themselves in unless cops witnessed them doing something. In that situation, its entirely possible that the guy got a pardon because he had good roleplay and the officers were lenient because you theoretically could have just witchhunted him.

I'm sure that you wouldn't like it if you were kidnapped by a civ and then they brought you to HQ and made up a bunch of things you did to bias the officers against you during processing.

• 2 weeks later...

if you aren't an absolute dickhead and reciprocate some sort of decent roleplay you typically walk out of the PD with your gear so long as you pay your ticket. at least when I process you.

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

if you aren't an absolute dickhead and reciprocate some sort of decent roleplay you typically walk out of the PD with your gear so long as you pay your ticket. at least when I process you.

A lot of these cops are playing to vendetta getting robbed on civ life.  Just got processed by a gang we basically destroyed and dude just kept adding charge after charge.

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

yup thats usually how it goes. If i process you and the only thing you do is scream, drag out time and play music, that weapon is getting seized. I dont understand why people dont just use their brain sometimes and talk properly, waaay bigger chance of keeping gear.