Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• Owner

Gonna miss you as a staff member buddy, had a lot of fun times both in and out of Olympus ❤️ 

I don’t need to go into this whole paragraph cause you always been a real one and already know about all the times we had, wether it was late night, or all nighters just talking and not realizing the time passing. Don’t be a stranger, and im sure you know you can hit me up for anything so I don’t even need to get into that. 

Was a pleasure my dude

o7

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 2

so is now a good time to post the clip of you lag switching me in Kavala square the first time I joined the server 8 years ago?

Also where is my orca comp?

In all seriousness, I had fun the few times I got to play with you. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Good Bye GIF

• Haha 1
  • Admin

o7 man, from Tree in 2016(lied about his age then 😂) to being staff together later on. And APD multiple times in between. There were times I hated you and times you were the most rational person in the room and made the most sense. Outside of this game, go on and do big things. Make the most of life and most importantly do what’s right for you. 

• Love 1
  • BlessUp 2
1 hour ago, Headless said:

@ Panda :) Hope for the best to you and yours and I honestly mean that. Regardless of all the negatives. I just want to say I genuinely wish the best for you in your football career and in any professional business career, you pursue.I understand you had great intentions regardless of anything anyone brings up between us. Take care and hopefully, it wasn't all bad between us.

I love you to big man