Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Medics Matter

• Senior Map Designer
41 minutes ago, proud said:

this video is just proof of my argument, cool video ig

I can't believe the medics took 2 minutes and 50 seconds out of their medic session to do some roleplay, shame on all medics everywhere...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, proud said:

theres just no way in hell people agree with this, anytime i request a medic they either take 10 minutes or dont come at all, 75% of the time their just flying around dound DP missions

if you die and put ur trust in a medic chances are your forced to respawn, useless faction u cant change facts

I can’t speak for every medic on the server but if we can’t make it to you there’s almost always a legitimate reason, and it isn’t that we were “dicking around”. You can usually blame your fellow civs for not getting revived. They waste our time more than anyone else.

8 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

I can't believe the medics took 2 minutes and 50 seconds out of their medic session to do some roleplay, shame on all medics everywhere...

you never play civ you get no say, respectfully you wouldnt know unless you play civ

3 minutes ago, Pol said:

I can’t speak for every medic on the server but if we can’t make it to you there’s almost always a legitimate reason, and it isn’t that we were “dicking around”. You can usually blame your fellow civs for not getting revived. They waste our time more than anyone else.

im sorry but i just dont believe that. usually its a medic afk at hospital or just never coming ur way

1 minute ago, proud said:

you never play civ you get no say, respectfully you wouldnt know unless you play civ

im sorry but i just dont believe that. usually its a medic afk at hospital or just never coming ur way

Well like I said I can’t speak for everyone but I’ll do my best to prove you wrong myself the next time you need help.

• Love 1
  • Senior Map Designer
5 minutes ago, proud said:

Why on earth would I need to play civ to know that the time the medics were roleplaying for in that video was sub 3 minutes?

And respectfully, I think you take civ a little too seriously if you're going to get upset at a shitpost of 3 minutes of roleplay from medics and cops.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Zeuse said:

Why on earth would I need to play civ to know that the time the medics were roleplaying for in that video was sub 3 minutes?

And respectfully, I think you take civ a little too seriously if you're going to get upset at a shitpost of 3 minutes of roleplay from medics and cops.

You're on Olympus. One person's problem is the entire server's problem, apparently

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Zeuse said:

i dont want to keep "arguing" on this post if its just a funny moments type of post, post is named "medics matter" and i just put down my opinion to why they dont and since medics are a hot topic of discussion right now i thought thats where this post was going towards. lets agree to disagree, and i apologize for what i said if it directly offended you.

1 hour ago, proud said:

i dont want to keep "arguing" on this post if its just a funny moments type of post, post is named "medics matter" and i just put down my opinion to why they dont and since medics are a hot topic of discussion right now i thought thats where this post was going towards. lets agree to disagree, and i apologize for what i said if it directly offended you.

If you don't want to call a medic, maybe you ought to git gud scrub and not get shot in the first place, buuut I guess that's just my opinion. Loooooooooool

I mean, we can always just deny you and let you spawn faster. APD says that's doing people a favor! Lolol

• Like 1
On 5/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, PolarBear said:

If you don't want to call a medic, maybe you ought to git gud scrub and not get shot in the first place, buuut I guess that's just my opinion. Loooooooooool

I mean, we can always just deny you and let you spawn faster. APD says that's doing people a favor! Lolol

Talk about getting good? Lol didn’t you just say you requested medic a lot and never get picked up. What happened? You got shot. Hypocrite lmao

• Hmm 1
4 hours ago, Masterdoesgaming64 said:

Talk about getting good? Lol didn’t you just say you requested medic a lot and never get picked up. What happened? You got shot. Hypocrite lmao

??? I haven't played civ in ages my dude. I think you've played too much Arma lately. I play nothing *but* medic.