Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

88 Ended War with The C.T.F.

3 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

You actin big tough even tho the war stats show we have kicked your ass everytime XD

We used to have a bunch of people in the gang that weren't war minded.  They all joined Cob or run with 88 now, so we started bringing it back and you cried and ended war.  

8 hours ago, anti said:

We used to have a bunch of people in the gang that weren't war minded.  They all joined Cob or run with 88 now, so we started bringing it back and you cried and ended war.  

That war that made us "cry" we are still wining on the stats page? So how does that make sense?

On 5/11/2022 at 5:59 PM, anti said:

Let us never forget the brave sacrifices made by the soldiers of the CTF to protect all the freedoms we enjoy today.  Ultimately, the pressure was too much, and Big John elected to surrender unconditionally and beg for mercy for his people.  There will be none. 

CTF ON TOP.

I would say you're not so much soviets in the arma 3 community, more like the French. We kicked you out of sofia and won every war against you. We literally made you into a puppet state we control. Shut your mouth and fill up your oxygen tanks and go back to the depth of the ocean.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hawkg said:

because yall got ran out of sophia by 88. Bruh if i had the ctf war i would go crazy.

I said why arent we at war with 88 and you said "because our gang isnt up there yet and we need to sell our houses in sophia". Goofy

Hawk you are so full of shit and being a hater to get attention. 

NOTHING ANYONE says means shit besides ONE THING.  88 is AFRAID to war CTF.

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, anti said:

Hawk you are so full of shit and being a hater to get attention. 

NOTHING ANYONE says means shit besides ONE THING.  88 is AFRAID to war CTF.

Sovereign I promise you, no one is scared of you or your gang. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, anti said:

Big John can't handle adults fighting back

7 minutes ago, Brother Bruce said:

I rooked an 88 guy in kav and war got dropped. The same thing happened when I rooked a guy in versus. Would ya’ll feel better if I geared up to a pdw?

88 ACT THE BIG TOUGH NEO NAZI PERSONA BUT THEY ARE ALL SCARED OF THE 9MM WEAPONS NO MATTER WHO USES EM

6 hours ago, hawkg said:

because yall got ran out of sophia by 88. Bruh if i had the ctf war i would go crazy.

and then they claim they own pyrgos because my gang has lives and doesnt play as exclusively to keep the name up lol

just a bunch of weirdos who think they are hot stuff 🥰

3 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

Sovereign I promise you, no one is scared of you or your gang. 

rt

• Like 2

Kinda hypocritical guys. You ended the war against LnT because me and relic killed a bunch of you in pyrgos, your reasoning? I had cob tags but was in LnT. Kinda gay if yuh ask me, you also refused to war forever and idk if we even warred again. 

7 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Kinda hypocritical guys. You ended the war against LnT because me and relic killed a bunch of you in pyrgos, your reasoning? I had cob tags but was in LnT. Kinda gay if yuh ask me, you also refused to war forever and idk if we even warred again. 

Gang hopping to go into and come out of wars is extemely ratty.  You wanted to be able to catch us off guard, while making yourself immune to ever being caught off guard.  

You concocted a ton of elaborate reasonings as to why it somehow wasn't ratty, but it was. 

Now get cob AND LNT to war us and we're in business.  Been calling for the cob war for a hot minute.   But don't hide behind slayer's skirt to chill, and all of a sudden be LNT once you know where we are.

3 hours ago, anti said:

Gang hopping to go into and come out of wars is extemely ratty.  You wanted to be able to catch us off guard, while making yourself immune to ever being caught off guard.  

You concocted a ton of elaborate reasonings as to why it somehow wasn't ratty, but it was. 

Now get cob AND LNT to war us and we're in business.  Been calling for the cob war for a hot minute.   But don't hide behind slayer's skirt to chill, and all of a sudden be LNT once you know where we are.

snoop dogg GIF      cope harder + L + vigi gang 

1 minute ago, 1emplar said:

snoop dogg GIF      cope harder + L + vigi gang 

We have ONE vigi, and you ended war because you lost one armed vehicle to us.  The cope is all yours, sir.

20 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

snoop dogg GIF    cope harder + L + vigi gang + probably man women thing 

CTF on top.

• Clown 1

Nothing 88 could ever say, and nothing 88 could ever do can erase the stain that The 88th Division can't handle a war with The Civilian Trade Federation.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
3 minutes ago, Novaaa said:

Not hating but y’all like to talk shit about this war but won’t accept a war with a 4 man gang 😂😂😂

Hope you aint talkign to us?   We've been warred with you forever.

1 hour ago, anti said:

Nothing 88 could ever say, and nothing 88 could ever do can erase the stain that The 88th Division can't handle a war with The Civilian Trade Federation.

Anti stop speaking out your mouth do I have to mention the war stats again?

38 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

Anti stop speaking out your mouth do I have to mention the war stats again?

Can you get someone important enough in 88 to be able to decide to accept war?  

On 5/13/2022 at 2:18 PM, anti said:

88 is AFRAID to war CTF.

ctfs been scared of calliou since the day we got created lol, i even war you every time i get on and never get accepted.