Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Master Handbook Update 05/15/22

21 hours ago, Big John1 said:

longest event in the server with the worst loot of any federal event is now impossible lol, nice work 70 iq move

jail is the most busted event on the server 

all im saying i aint ever seen 3 762 sups in a blackwater crate but ive seen it twice in a jail crate

• Like 1
  • Admin
16 hours ago, Big John1 said:

tell that to the LT in the little bird with 50 mar10 mags who doesn't move once for the entire jail and racks up 20+ kills 

just wow guys, give your huge empty heads a shake

@ Xlax  lol

18 hours ago, Fayrel said:

Ghawk should not be bale to go guns hot on any ground vehicle unless they are being shot at or already guns hot. The at off-road and jeeps can be disabled by po guns... 

Unarmored* ground vehicle but yeah considering that ATs can be nuked by a ghawk and just be blown up it's pretty scuffed to fight for the vehicle when you can hop in and instantly die

On 5/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, Big John1 said:

lmfao you are a retard. shut your ass up 50 iq snaggle tooth follower. go suck admin dick more. 

Keep upvoting trash cop buffs and riding admin dick , you might get dental insurance

you are such a frail little insecure boy lmao 

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1
5 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

stop projecting yourself on others, not everyone is a 140 pound sack of commie trash. You and your bloodline are a sad blemish on the human race. 

Not everyone is a 30 year old Canadian gang leader named after Nazis with minors in their gang either.

Edited by JDC
3 hours ago, Big John1 said:

lol u literally applied for the gang and got denied, sorry man i know it sucks not fitting in.

yeah I’m above the age of 18. I didn’t meet the “below the age of 18” requirement.

• Haha 1