Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Thatnerdyguy is a racist

I’ve also heard of these events happening. A new player names Jake Sims came to me yesterday for help because @ ThatNerdyGuy  completely ignored his call for help when the evil ties of racism were attacking!

• Like 2
  • +1 1
6 minutes ago, Doof said:

I’ve also heard of these events happening. A new player names Jake Sims came to me yesterday for help because @ ThatNerdyGuy  completely ignored his call for help when the evil ties of racism were attacking!

You mean that alt account u made on the forums the other day?

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
23 minutes ago, Millennium said:

This forum's post is about stopping racism not conspiracy theories 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
47 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Don't tell me your a racist yourself. @ ThatNerdyGuy  has proven to be a racist when he would not take action against the racist deputy Dan. We will not condone your conspiracies on this post as this post is strictly a serious matter. We were severely harrassed and taken advantage of on the Olympus Altis Life RPG Servers and are receiving very harsh treatment in trying to receive compensation to the abuse we have went through these recent days. The support team member @ Jester who took the case did not let us finish uploading the evidence and immediately moved us into the Resolved Cases room (I think he might be working with deputy Dan). Justice will be served for Jake Sims.

• Like 4
  • +1 1
11 minutes ago, Eazy said:

he called me a brown fag

I'm sorry this happened. I hope this post blows up so everyone can see the type of person nerdy is. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
37 minutes ago, proud said:

Don't tell me your a racist yourself. @ ThatNerdyGuy  has proven to be a racist when he would not take action against the racist deputy Dan. We will not condone your conspiracies on this post as this post is strictly a serious matter. We were severely harrassed and taken advantage of on the Olympus Altis Life RPG Servers and are receiving very harsh treatment in trying to receive compensation to the abuse we have went through these recent days. The support team member @ Jester who took the case did not let us finish uploading the evidence and immediately moved us into the Resolved Cases room (I think he might be working with deputy Dan). Justice will be served for Jake Sims.

I can confirm that @ Jester  was very unprofessional when it came to this matter. Poor jake sims told me they wouldn’t even wait for his evidence to be uploaded, @ ThatNerdyGuy  and this racist support team member are working with deputy Dan to make the APD racist and I will not stand for this.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Doof said:

I can confirm that @ Jester  was very unprofessional when it came to this matter. Poor jake sims told me they wouldn’t even wait for his evidence to be uploaded, @ ThatNerdyGuy  and this racist support team member are working with deputy Dan to make the APD racist and I will not stand for this.

wtf are you talking about I haven't joined TS in months nor do I play the game anymore

3 hours ago, Jester said:

Oh you guys are probably talking about @ The_Real_Jester . I am not racist.

Dr. [REDACTED] is the most racist doctor to ever exist. Don't lie now.

@ sped  @ Greenbum  @ Kiddietoucher9000  can all vouch you are the biggest one out there.

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

let me share a true story a story that i never thought would see the light of day but i think its time we tell the TRUTH about @ ThatNerdyGuy

I came into support on a Tuesday afternoon at approximately 2:34:54 when i was pulled by that nerdy guy and my first thought was thank god an administrator of the server is here to save my day i showed him the video of @ mike  combat restraining me and dropping me into the Kavala bay all while screaming die n word die his voice echoed in my head die n word die that nerdy guy starts defending mike and at this point I'm fucking baffled to see that an admin a pillar of the Olympus community would defend such a racist scumbag so I booted up the NASA computer and did some real tough fucking research only to find out mike was that nerdy guy undercover as a patrol officer all along after i brought this up to nerdy my cat was killed not 20 minutes later so obviously he means fucking business i searched and searched for more evidence of nerdy being a closet racist but now i see this post and i feel its time for the community to know who the REAL nerdyguy is he is not nerdy hes racism thatracistguy everyone don't trust him

• Like 5
  • Love 1